Why do I care?

SNSD - Royal one-shots

“Hey, Taeyeon-ah! Here!” Jessica shouted, already out of breath. Taeyeon passed her the ball and Jessica jumped and threw it into the basked but… missed. “Crap!” she cursed. She watched the ball roll away as she sat on the dirty ground and wiped her forehead into her t-shirt. “Let’s have a break,” she stated.

“Sure, why not,” Sunny shrugged.

“Yeah,” Taeyeon nodded and grabbed her bottle with water before she sat on the ground too. “Hyoyeon-ah, want some?” she asked the forth girl and passed her the battle.

“Yeah, thanks.”

The four girls were sitting on the ground for a while. They have been playing basketball for two hours already, so they were quite tired already, but they still wanted to train for at least hour.

Jessica took a sip from Taeyeon’s bottle and as always, she felt very thankful for such a friend. When she came to Korea from States a year ago, nobody was talking to her. It had several reasons. First of all she wasn’t really good looking. Her facial features were fine, but she just disliked make-up too much to bother to put some on her face. Second, she had this slightly hostile aura around herself, even though she was a really kind girl, everybody felt somehow cold in her presence. And the third reason… she’s a lesbian. She has never been ashamed of it, so she didn’t try to hide it. Too bad people in Korea obviously aren’t that understanding as in the USA. Luckily, this dorky shorty, Kim Taeyeon, once approached her, saying that she knows how she feels, that she’s gay too. Her straight friends, Sunny and Hyoyeon, didn’t seem to mind, so she started to hang out with them. Since all of them liked basketball, they formed their own team and were determined to make it into school league.

“Let’s continue,” Taeyeon suggested after few minutes.

“Sure thing,” Hyoyeon ran for the ball and in a second she was back.

The girls continued to play and even though they were tired already, they managed to play quite well. Jessica was sure they could make it to the team of their high school, but there was this problem with current team. Those girls for some reason hate her more than everybody else. Jessica caught the ball Hyoyeon passed to her and threw it towards the basked. She watched as it circled around the basket and eventually didn’t fall in.

Jessica sighed. She needs to play well. She needs to prove those mean girls she can play basketball well too. Especially to their captain. The captain is the meanest girl ever. Her name is-

“Kwon Yuri!” Taeyeon’s irritated voice echoed around the playground. Jessica immediately turned around and so did Sunny and Hyoyeon.

There she was. Kwon Yuri, the captain of school’s basketball team. And she wasn’t alone. Her team was with her. There was Choi Sooyoung, the tallest one, she was eating all the time but she didn’t gain a gram. She was mostly out of her mind, acting crazy. Then there was Seo Juhyun, better known as just Seohyun. Really innocently looking girl and a health freak, but Jessica believed she’s as wicked as the rest. Then Im Yoona. Cute and pretty girl, but also very arrogant and attention seeker. Stephanie Hwang. She’s a rich and spoiled American girl. She’s snobbish and she gets angry at everybody who calls her differently than Tiffany, especially by her Korean name. Well, Sunny does the same, but she’s definitely not that arrogant.

“What do you want here?” Hyoyeon asked.

“What do you mean?” Yuri showed them the basketball ball she was holding. “Of course we are here to train.”

“But we are here now,” Sunny said with hands on her hips.

“Oh come on, you don’t need to train. I’ve seen you just now Jung,” she looked at Jessica, “you . Why wasting more energy?” Yuri asked.

“Why don’t you just use school gym?” Jessica asked with her arms folded.

“We don’t want to. We want to train outside.”

“Well, go to another place. We’re here now, you don’t own it here.”

“Uhm, actually, you’re wrong, right girls?” she asked her teammates. Tiffany nodded, but the other girls had no reaction. “Right?!” Yuri asked again.

“Yeah…” Yoona mumbled.

“Uhuh,” Sooyoung said.

“What did you say? Oh, geez, what are you chewing again?”

“Bwead,” Sooyoung answered with full.

“Tiffany’s father built this playground. Well… his company did. So yeah, she basically owns this place. Now get out our way Jung,” Yuri demanded.

“No way,” Jessica refused. “Who are you to telling me to leave? If it’s Tiffany’s, then I want Tiffany to tell me!”

“You are just a short, annoying, dumb and ugly lesbian. Your team is completely useless and even shorter than you. Why should Tiffany bother?”

“Unnie…” Seohyun tugged Yuri’s sleeve.

“Be quiet, Seohyun-ah,” Yuri mumbled, before she looked back at Jessica, who smirked and kept staring at Yuri with despite. “What’s with that expression, Jung? Do you think you are better than me?”

“Actually… Yes, I think so. No. I know we are better than you and your stupid team.”

“Oh really? Are you challenging me right now?”

“Sica,” Taeyeon whispered into her ear worried. “Think before you speak.”

“Yes. It’s a challenge,” Jessica nodded.

“I told you to think before speaking!”Taeyeon whined.

 “Let’s see who’s better in basketball. The loser will…” Jessica thought about it.

“The loser will have to be a slave for a week,” Tiffany suddenly suggested. It was the first time she spoke up today, so all girls stared at her.

“That’s amazing idea, Tiffany!” Yuri smiled. “What do you say, Jung?”

Jessica hesitated for a while. She looked at Taeyeon who was staring at Tiffany. “What do you think?” she asked. Taeyeon just nodded.

“It’s a deal then,” Jessica smirked.

“Okay… So you and your team… meet me tomorrow here at 4PM,” Yuri said.

“Sure thing.”

Yuri and her crew left with smiles on their faces.

Jessica then looked at her teammates. “Girls, I’m screwed.”

 

“Yah! Miyoung-ah!” A voice whispered. Tiffany stopped. Hour or two passed since she left Yuri and headed home and it was already dark. She slowly turned around, only to see a dark short shadow slowly approaching her. She was standing for few more seconds, before she felt hands wrapped around her neck and then a warm lips on hers. After the other person pulled away, Tiffany her lips and smiled. Then she frowned.

“Yah! I told you zillion times not to call me Miyoung, Kim Taeyeon!”

“Sorry, Mi- I mean Tiffany,” Taeyeon giggled. “I missed you, Fany-yah,” she smiled and kissed her again, this time more deeply.

“How did you miss me? You saw me few hours ago!” Tiffany asked, blushing from the kiss.

“Well yeah, but I couldn’t do this.” Taeyeon smirked and started to kiss Tiffany’s neck. Tiffany lifted her head and then she felt Taeyeon’s hands on her . She pulled away and playfully slapped Taeyeon’s shoulder.

“ert,” she said.

“Sorry, I can’t help it.” Taeyeon was about to kiss Tiffany again, but the younger girl stopped her. “Why?” Taeyeon asked, with puppy eyes.

“We have to discuss what happened earlier.”

“Oh… you’re right,” Taeyeon sounded disappointed. “Why did you suggest the slave thing?”

“I think it’s a good way how to do something with their relationship. I just hope they will become friends after they’ll spend some more time together and alone.”

Taeyeon slowly nodded. “Yeah, that’s smart, Fany-yah. If they become friends, we won’t have to hide our relationship anymore, it’s so hard! Like today. Jessica caught me glancing at you, but I believe she has no idea. Hyoyeon too. I think Sunny knows though. I’m not sure if she knows it’s you, but she definitely knows I’m seeing somebody.”

“Doesn’t matter. Seohyun knows too. She figured it out somehow, but she wouldn’t cause anybody any troubles, so it’s okay.”

“Fine… so what about tomorrow? Did I understand your glances right? You want to leave them…?”

Tiffany nodded. “Exactly, you just have to tell Sunny and Hyoyeon, I already told Seohyun, Yoona and Sooyoung. I don’t know much about Jessica, but I know Yuri and I can tell there’s gonna be a fight even without us. I would like to see it though.”

“Nah, we can’t. We can’t risk it. But I would like to see it too…”

“Let’s go to my place, we will figure something out there, it’s cold here.”

“Sure, okay…” Taeyeon nodded. She grabbed Tiffany’s hand and chuckled. “But I think we will end up cuddling in your bed.”

“Uhh… I think so too, but we can think on our way.”

 

Jessica didn’t sleep well that night. She was nervous. A lot actually. She can’t lose this match. She just can’t. It was Sunday so she didn’t go to school. She got up really early and went jogging to clear her mind and warm up her body a little. When she came back home, she took a shower and had something to eat. When she looked at the clock, it was already 2PM. She bit her lower lip. The nervousness was back.  She went to the bathroom and the water. She took a deep breath and washed her face. Then she stared into a mirror and brushed her hair. She ended up with a ponytail, even though she rarely had one, she preferred her hair down and even better – covering her face.

She put on her sneakers, grabbed her ball and headed to the playground court. She wanted to warm up a little again, so she decided to be there at least half an hour sooner. She texted Taeyeon to come soon and then left the house, leaving her phone at home…

 

Jessica arrived to playground half an hour earlier. She tried to shoot into the basket few times, but she wasn’t playing that well. She got nervous, not only because it was already 4PM, but also because nobody was there. She lied on the grass, closed her eyes a mumbled for herself: “Kwon Yuri, are you a coward?”

“What?!” an angry voice barked. Jessica’s face was now covered with a shadow. She slowly opened her eyes and spotted Yuri right above her.

“I guess you are not,” Jessica said and got up. “Where is your team?”

“Where is your team?”

Jessica shrugged. “Probably ditched me.”

“Doesn’t matter. We can have a one on one game. What do you say?” Yuri smirked.

“We… we should wait a little longer,” Jessica said hesitating. She wasn’t sure if she can beat the captain of school’s team, especially when she’s shorter.

“Okay, I don’t care,” Yuri said.

They were standing there in a complete silence for 10 minutes, when Jessica said: “Maybe we should really try the one on one game.”

“Sure.”

“Let’s try to keep the game fair though.”

“Sure… Pick up your ball and let’s start.”

Jessica grabbed the ball and stand in front of Yuri in the middle of the court. Yuri meanwhile set up the alarm clock on her phone. It will tell them when the quarter ends.

“You can have the ball,” Yuri said.

“Fine.” Jessica dribbled several times on the spot, before she ran forward. She passed Yuri’s right side and aimed for the basket. She smiled brightly when she saw the ball fall inside. “2:0,” she said to surprised Yuri.

Yuri really thought she won’t have to try hard but now she realized she underestimated her opponent. Jessica really was determined to win.

Yuri had the ball now. She shot from the middle of the court. And the ball went into the basket. She smirked. “Three points. 2:3.”

Jessica frowned. She really needed to win this game, but after the third quarter, she was losing 42:56, which wasn’t good. The last quarter… She had 8 minutes to catch up. During the last break she tried to put her mind together. She decided not to get distracted by anything. But she was tired, panting heavily. Yuri looked tired as well.

“Our… our break is… over,” Yuri whispered. She was out of breath. Jessica was glad. She has to take advantage of this.

“Okay,” she said, trying to look relaxed. Yuri nodded.

They started to play again. Jessica had the ball and was aiming for the basket. Jessica knew she has to be fast. But Yuri outran her and was about to stop her. Jessica didn’t expect this though and continued running. She tripped over Yuri’s leg and fell on the ground. She hissed when something heavy fell on top of her. When she wanted to prevent herself from falling she unconsciously grabbed Yuri’s t-shirt and pulled her down too. Jessica gasped a little, when she realized Yuri’s lying on the top of her, her face only few inches from hers. She realized Yuri was staring at her too. Jessica blinked. She suddenly had that really weird feeling.

“Uh, sorry,” she said. That got Yuri out of her trance.

“Uh, o-okay,” she stuttered a bit, before she got off Jessica.

“Let’s continue,” Jessica threw ball to Yuri and they continued with the game.

 

One minute was remaining. Jessica was still losing 53:61. She knew she can’t win anymore. But she can’t give up. She had a ball and she just managed to score three points. But that’s not enough! She still needs 5 more points… But Yuri is the one who has the ball. Jessica blocked her and got the ball. She shot and scored for another 3 points. “Yes!” she shrieked. There was about 15 seconds left. Yuri was really tired already, so it wasn’t hard for Jessica to get the ball again. She shot two seconds before Yuri’s phone rang to announce the end of the game. Both girls were watching the ball. It bounced on the basket and then… Jessica missed.

“Crap!” she cursed. Yuri on the other hand, smiled a little. Ten minutes ago, she would make fun of Jessica, but something changed during this quarter.

“So you’re my slave now, Jung,” she said.

“… Yes,” Jessica answered unwillingly. “But only for a week.”

Yuri smiled a bit wider. “Mhmm… So first of all, give me your phone number.”

Jessica slowly told Yuri her number, so the other girl could save it. “Now go get me something to eat. And be back in a ten minutes,” Yuri gave Jessica money and the latter quickly ran towards the nearest store…

 

When Yuri arrived home that evening, she felt somehow different. She lied on her bed and began to think. That moment, when she fell on Jessica… It was the first time she actually saw her face properly. Jessica always covered her face with her hair, but today, when she had the ponytail… Yuri had to admit Jessica’s face is pretty. Sharp jaws and sharp nose, but really cute cheeks, beautiful lips and amazingly deep dark eyes. Yuri sighed. She would never say that aloud, but suddenly she cared about her. She grabbed her cell phone and opened the messenger. But what does she want to write?

 

 As soon as Jessica arrived home, she fell on her bed, totally exhausted. She didn’t even bother to take a shower; she can do that in the morning. Yuri kept ordering her around. Well, of course, she won. Jessica had to go to shop several times and she had to do everything for the other girl. Her pillow suddenly vibrated. A text. She took it out. Unknown number, but she knew who sent it.

‘It was a nice game though. You’re better than I expected ^^’

„Duh,“ Jessica rolled her eyes. She put her phone back under the pillow and was about to sleep, but then it vibrated again.

‘Yah! Jung! Are you sleeping? Don’t ignore your master!’

‘Gee, what is it?’

‘Hey, be polite. Otherwise you’ll get punished!’

‘Okay, master.’

‘Fine. I want you to come to my house tomorrow before school.’

‘I don’t know where you live, master.’

‘Oh… You don’t have to then. Meet me in front of the main entrance at school.’

‘Okay.’

‘Now sleep. Good night.’

Jessica stared at the last text. Should she reply? “Nah,” she said eventually. This was… weird. Yuri was kinda… nice. She wished her good night… “I’d better not think about it. Otherwise I won’t get any sleep…”

 

“What is she doing? Is she waiting for Yuri?” Taeyeon mumbled. It was Monday morning and the short girl was peeking at Jessica from behind a corner.

“Yeah, I guess so,” her girlfriend said. “She lost the game, she’s the slave.”

”Do you think she’s angry at me? For ditching her?”

“I don’t know,” Tiffany shrugged. “But Yuri’s not angry.”

“Obviously. She won, duh.”

“The match was amazing though,” Tiffany giggled.

“You mean the part when they fell? Yeah, that was so awesome. Did you see that look on Yuri’s face?” Taeyeon chuckled.

“We’re lucky we didn’t get caught,” Tiffany stated.

“Nah, not really, we were hidden well. They wouldn’t even think about looking behind that hedge.”

“But I really hate you Kim Taeyeon, I had a really hard time staying quiet. Why do you have to be such a ert?”

“Whaaat?” Taeyeon acted all innocent. “I didn’t do much! It’s not my fault you have problems with keeping your low!”

“Shut up!”

“Well, now tell me you didn’t enjoy it! It was so exciting! Like in a movie, you know when the main characters always have a car while they’re stalking somebody!”

“Uh, what kind of movies do you watch? Do I have to remind you, your collection are not movies?”

“Yah! What are you-”

“Look, Yuri’s here!” Tiffany interrupted her. Taeyeon immediately forgot what she was about the say, her pique was gone.

They watched how Jessica deeply bowed and then took Yuri’s bag. They entered the school.

“Interesting…” Tiffany mumbled.

“Yeah, interesting,” another voice said. But it wasn’t Taeyeon’s. The two girls jerked, startled. They can’t be seen together! They slowly turned around, gulping.

“Oh! Sunny! I-it’s not what it…” Taeyeon’s voice faded away.

“What it looks like…” Tiffany finished.

“Oh come on, I don’t mind if you are dating or not, I know it for a long time already,” Sunny said with a smile.

Tiffany gasped and Taeyeon was quite surprised as well. “How would you know?”

“Gee, your glances? I don’t understand how nobody could notice. I’ve already been suspicious for three or four months.”

“Four months?!”Tiffany and Taeyeon yelped. “We’re not even dating for such a long time!” Taeyeon added.

“Oh really?” Sunny asked, surprised. “But you Kim Taeyeon liked Tiffany since like forever. The way you looked at her… I thought you were already together?”

“Ohhhh…” Tiffany said, touched. “So you liked me even before we accidently got together the detention?”

“Mhmm… yeah, I guess I did,” Taeyeon mumbled looking at her shoes.

“That’s so sweet of you!” Tiffany smiled brightly and caressed Taeyeon’s cheeks.

“Uhm, sorry to interrupt, but please no PDA. And tell me what exactly you are trying to do with YulSic.”

“YulSic?” Tiffany chuckled. “Sounds cute… okay, it’s actually our plan from the beginning. And…”

 

“Jung, bring my books,” Yuri ordered and Jessica had to follow. “Now go get me a coffee. With sugar and with milk.”

Jessica sighed a little, but bowed. “As you wish master.” She checked the time. She has to hurry, otherwise she will be late for her own lesson. She ran towards the coffee machine. She hesitated when it asked her how much sugar. She clicked the amount in the middle, grabbed the hot plastic cup and quickly went back. She accidentally spilled the hot coffee over her hand, but she endured it.

She entered Yuri’s classroom and put the coffee on the desk in front of her master. Then she quickly wiped her hand. It was burnt and it hurt a lot.

Yuri took a sip. She frowned. “It’s too sweet. Get me another one, less sugar this time.” Jessica looked at the clock. One minute left till the lesson starts.

“I’m sorry,” she mumbled and ran back to the coffee machine. She will be late for her lesson, but what can she do?

 

Jessica was glad when the last afternoon lesson started. She was so tired already that she slept during teacher’s monologue. Well, it’s not the first time she did that.

She didn’t expect Yuri to be waiting for her though. The taller girl threw her her bag. “Carry it for me to my house.”

Jessica was surprised and irritated at the same time, but she was determined to keep her face straight.

They walked in silence for five minutes or so. Then Yuri spoke up. “I want you, to be waiting for me in front of my house tomorrow at 7AM.”

“Oh, okay,” Jessica mumbled, panting. She was exhausted and Yuri’s bag was at least four times heavier than her own.

They walked five more minutes in silence again, until they reached Yuri’s house. “You can go now,” Yuri said. “I won’t need you anymore today.”

Jessica just nodded and bowed. She was too tired to even speak. She watched Yuri enter the house and was a little bit surprised. She always expected Yuri to be super rich, but the house looked pretty ordinary, very similar to her own actually. She once saw Tiffany’s house on the picture and it was a huge and beautiful palace. Jessica expected Yuri’s house will be something similar.

She thought about Yuri a lot on her way home and it was already a dark outside, when she finally reached her bed. It was autumn, so it was getting dark quite early. She did some homework, had a dinner, took a shower and immediately fell asleep.

 

The next day, Jessica was waiting for Yuri in front of her house, already with a cup of coffee in her hand. Yuri took a sip, frowned and spilled it on the grass. “It’s cold,” she just said.

On their way to school, they didn’t talk at all and at school, Yuri just kept bossing Jessica around. Jessica didn’t have any time to chat with Taeyeon at all. She really wanted to murder that midget, but Yuri kept her so busy, she could talk to Taeyeon only during the lesson, which wasn’t really possible, because Taeyeon was sitting on the other side of the classroom. So she only passed her best friend a piece of paper with a huge ‘I WILL KILL YOU LATER’ on it. Taeyeon just gave her amused look in a response which made Jessica want to kill her even more.

Jessica was originally always home early on Tuesdays, but today, Yuri forced her to stay during basketball training. Jessica had to bring her water all the time and wipe her sweat. It was gross, but she had to admit Yuri looks cool playing basketball all sweaty.

Jessica was happy when the training ended, because she thought she will just walk Yuri home and then finally she will go to sleep, but then Yuri unpleasantly surprised her, saying that she wants Jessica to do her homework. Jessica frowned, but didn’t say a word.

 

 It was the first time Jessica entered Yuri’s house and her room. It was quite simple and cozy there. Jessica liked the room. Walls had that soothing blue-grey color and everything else was matched with it. Jessica noticed a ton of books on shelves. It surprised her a little; she thought Yuri doesn’t do reading.

“Sit on the chair,” Yuri pointed to her desk. “You see those books there, my homework, do it.”

Jessica gasped a little when she spotted that mountain of books. Yuri meanwhile lied on her bed. “It’s quite a lot of homework, so you’d better start right now.”

Jessica nodded and opened the first book…

 

Two hours later, Jessica was still working hard. Good thing, she already did at least a half of it. Bad thing, she was doing some math she didn’t understand at all.

“Uhhh…” she rubbed her forehead. She couldn’t focus anymore.

“What is it?” Yuri got off her bed and leaned above Jessica’s shoulder to look at her work.

“Nothing,” Jessica turned her head to face Yuri and was very surprised when she realized Yuri’s face is super close now. Yuri turned her head too, so they were now staring into each other’s eyes, their noses only few centimeters apart.

Yuri gulped. She unconsciously touched Jessica’s forehead her fringe away. Jessica gasped when she felt Yuri’s finger tips to touch her skin.

“What are you doing?” Jessica asked, startled.

Yuri froze. What am I doing? “Uhh… have you ever thought about getting rid of the fringe?” She fixed Jessica’s hair a little to get less suspicious. “I think your hair doesn’t suit you like that, it covers your face, while you’re actually not that ugly as you seem to be.”

“I don’t know if that’s compliment or not,” Jessica said coldly. “But I don’t really care what you think.”

“O-okay,” Yuri stuttered. She was quite confused now. “I was just saying… Now finish what you were doing!” she ordered, suddenly very firm.

 

Another hour later, Jessica was almost done. She was working on the last homework. But she was also veeery tired, so she even though she tried to resist, fell asleep on Yuri’s desk.

Yuri noticed and quietly walked towards Jessica. “Hey, Jung, wake up!” she gently shook Jessica, but the girl just wouldn’t wake up. “Jung!” Yuri sighed. She pushed Jessica on the chair with wheels near her bed and pushed Jessica on it. She sighed when the girl still didn’t wake up.

“I guess you really were tired, huh?” Yuri mumbled. She let Jessica sleep on her bed. She examined her face and sighed. “Why do you look so pretty when you sleep?” She brushed Jessica’s hair a little and kept staring. “Kwon Yuri…” she mumbled to herself. “Why do you suddenly care about her so much?”

 

Jessica slowly opened her eyes. The light blinded her. How come it’s so bright? She couldn’t breathe well. Something heavy was on her chest. “Where am I?” she looked around and then looked at the heavy thing on her chest.

“EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKK!!!”she shrieked and quickly pushed sleeping Yuri away, so both of them fell on the ground, but on different sides of the bed.

“Ahh… What are you doing?” Yuri rubbed her shoulder.

“What do you mean?!! What were you doing??!!! And why the hell was I sleeping in your bed??!!!” Jessica asked in a high-pitched voice.

“What are you talking abo-“ suddenly Yuri remembered. “Ooooh…”

“What?!” Jessica barked.

“You were tired so I let you sleep. I guess I fell asleep too.”

Jessica frowned. “I’m not dumb. Your explanation doesn’t make much sense. But okay, I’ll let it slide this time. What time is it?”

“I don’t know…” Yuri checked her mobile phone. “Half past seven.”

“WHAT?! We’re late for school!” Jessica shrieked again.

“Gee, calm down, that’s okay,” Yuri said and went to the bathroom. She came back five minutes later, her hair brushed, with a toothbrush in . “Come here; brush your teeth at least with your finger.” Yuri gave Jessica her toothpaste and Jessica put some on her finger.

“What are we going to do?”

“We’re gonna run to school,” Yuri shrugged. “But come here.”

“Why?”

“You’re my slave, so don’t ask, just come here.”

Jessica did as she was told. Yuri grabbed a comb and brushed Jessica’s hair. “What are you doing?” Jessica asked, surprised.

“You can’t go to school like this,” Yuri said. She made Jessica a ponytail, so her face could be seen clearly. “Much better,” she said afterwards.

“You think so?” Jessica asked with a weird expression as she looked into a mirror.

“Yes. Now let’s go, we’re gonna buy some breakfast on our way,” Yuri grabbed Jessica’s hand and pulled her with her out of the house. Yuri didn’t think about what she did, but Jessica did. She was staring at Yuri’s hand and couldn’t help but feel good. Ain’t good…

 

 That day at school Jessica didn’t get the right coffee for Yuri again. But the thing that surprised her was that this time Yuri only scolded her and told her to go, so she won’t be late for a class. And the whole day, Yuri didn’t have those ridiculous tasks for her anymore. She still only had to carry Yuri’s bag everywhere and she still had to buy her food and everything. But Yuri seemed to be… nicer.

Later that day on a basketball training Jessica even had some short but nice conversation with Seohyun and Yoona. Those girls surprised her as well. Turned out they aren’t as arrogant as she thought. But she was right about Sooyoung’s gluttony. That girl really keeps eating all the time. She didn’t see Tiffany that day though. Seohyun told her, Tiffany’s secretly seeing her girlfriend, but when Jessica asked who the girlfriend is, Seohyun didn’t answer.

 

When Jessica walked Yuri home, Yuri surprised her with sudden question.

“Are you really gay?” she asked.

“H-huh?” Jessica stuttered. “Oh… Yes.”

“Really?” Yuri said. “Are you dating somebody at the moment?”

“N-not really… Why would you ask?” Jessica asked, shocked.

“I’m just interested. So you are not dating… I see… What kind of girls do you like?” Yuri herself didn’t really know why she’s asking. Maybe she was actually… nah, that’s a crap.

“Uh-uh…. I-I don’t really know…” Jessica thought about it. “I-I like handsome types, I guess. And tall.”

Yuri slightly smiled. “You won’t get a handsome girlfriend with your look like this, you know?”

“Wha-what?”

”Tomorrow, you will come over to my house,” Yuri ordered.

 

“Did Yuri really tell you that?” Taeyeon asked in disbelieve.

“Yeah,” Tiffany nodded. “Jessica is coming to her place tomorrow. She ditched the training because of that. She told couch she needs to see her doctor though.”

“I haven’t talk to Jessica for a while, but today she looked in a better mood than yesterday. But maybe it’s just because her punishment already reached its half. She has 4 days left.”

“That’s not important, what did Yuri tell you about her feelings, Pani?” Sunny asked. She was always with Taeyeon and Tiffany on their secret dates for the past two days. The couple didn’t really mind, they could always make out later at Tiffany’s.

“Uh, nothing much, but I can tell she was excited.”

“Do you think she will finally become friends with Jessica?” Sunny asked, smiling happily.

“I don’t,” Tiffany shook her head and mischievous smirk appeared on her face. “I think they will become more then that…”

 

“We are done, miss Kwon,” a hairstylist said to Yuri, who was sitting in a living room, while the stylists and beauticians were working on Jessica in her bathroom.

“Really? How much?” Yuri paid them for everything and went to see Jessica.

She knocked on the door. “Can I come in?” she asked.

“NO!” Jessica shrieked.

“Why not?” Yuri asked.

“I-I look so weird!” Jessica said.

“I’m going in. Do I have to remind you, you’re my slave?” Yuri slowly opened the door and entered her bathroom.

Jessica was sitting in front of the mirror, covering her face. Yuri gasped as soon as she spotted her beautiful shiny gold straight hair. “Put your hands down,” Yuri order and Jessica slowly put her hands on her knees. “And now look at me.”

Jessica slowly looked at her, hesitant. “Looks weird right?”

Yuri’s eyes were wide opened as she couldn’t believe this beautiful lady in front of her is really that shabby lesbian she knows. This reminded her of the first time she saw Jessica’s face clearly. That time during the basketball one on one match. That sharp nose, sharp jaws, cute cheeks and those deep dark eyes, which looked even deeper now with mascara. Jessica’s messy bangs were now brushed to the side and it made her look even more beautiful.

“Can you please stop staring?” Jessica asked, uncomfortable. “I know I look weird… why did they had to dye my hair?” Jessica tugged her hair, dissatisfied.

“You look beautiful,” Yuri mumbled.

Jessica stared at her, not being sure how to react. It’s Kwon Yuri for god’s sake. “Are you serious?” she asked eventually.

“Yeah,” Yuri nodded. She went closer to Jessica. That’s it. She can’t lie to herself anymore. She fell head over heels in love with this girl here. She gulped. “Get up,” she ordered.

When Jessica stood up, Yuri could still smell the scent of hair color from her hair.

“I have a special order to you. You have to listen to this no matter what. Okay?” Yuri said.

Jessica nervously gulped. She had no idea what is Yuri trying to do, but she nodded.

“Okay… So, stay still, okay?” Jessica nodded again, getting more nervous. “Close your eyes.” Jessica nervously gulped but did what she was told. What is this all about? What is Yuri up to?

“Yu can’t move no matter what,” Yuri said. Then she leaned in and kissed Jessica on the lips. Jessica was surprised and jerked a little. She wanted to pull away, but she promised to stay still. So she did. The kiss was very very gentle. But Jessica felt Yuri’s smooth lips and warm breath more then well. It didn’t feel bad at all actually. Yuri pulled away a little, but still remained very close. Jessica opened her eyes, surprised.

“W-why…?” she just asked.

“I’m sorry…” Yuri mumbled, still looking directly into Jessica’s eyes. “I… love you,” she said. Jessica blinked blankly several times.

“W-what…?”

Yuri pulled away completely. “I know it’s ridiculous,” she said. “I mean, I really hated you and I realize you hate me, but during our basketball game I started to feel something and then when you spent a night here I just couldn’t be mean to you anymore, because I realized I’ve fallen for you and I know there’s no way for you to love me back, but-“

“Yuri,” Jessica tried to stop her, but the other girl continued.

“Yeah, I know, you can laugh as much as you wish, this is all so absurd-“

“Kwon Yuri!”

“Huh?”

“I don’t hate you,” Jessica admitted.

“Really?” Yuri asked, surprised.

“Yeah. I… I think I feel something too, but… I’m not sure what it is,” Jessica mumbled.

“You… do?” Yuri came back to Jessica and couldn’t help by tear up by happiness. “God…” she said as she wiped the tears away.

“Hey, don’t cry, I didn’t say I love you,” Jessica laughed. This whole situation really was absurd. The y Kwon Yuri was crying in front of her, confessing. That’s insane.

“But you gave me a hope. I really didn’t think I could have any chance. And now you’re telling me I actually… have one?” Yuri asked. Jessica slowly nodded.

“I… guess so…”

“Can I… Can I kiss you again?” Yuri asked, hesitating.

Jessica laughed. “Why would you ask? You are still my master, I’m your slave. You can order it to me. Why risk I would refuse?”

“Because I don’t want to do it against your will. I care about you too much.” Yuri bit her lower lip, embarrassed. Jessica found this extremely cute.

She firmly nodded. “You can.” Maybe it will help her with her own emotions.

 A charming smile appeared on Yuri’s face before she leaned in and her lips touched Jessica’s again. This time Jessica cooperated and kissed her back. Yuri slightly on Jessica lower lip and Jessica seemed to enjoy it. They pulled away for a second, only to immediately kiss again. This time more roughly and passionately. To her surprise, Yuri felt Jessica’s tongue to her lower lip. She immediately parted her lips and they got into a tongue battle. Jessica enjoyed this a little bit too much. She has never kissed anybody like that before, but she just really liked the way Yuri tasted. It was intoxicating. Her mind was about to blow up and so was Yuri’s. Yuri was surprised when she felt Jessica moved from her lips to her neck. She quietly moaned. “Jessica…” she whispered.

“Mhmmm?” Jessica mumbled back not stopping and Yuri’s neck.

“You… ahhh… you wanna go fur…ther?”

Jessica didn’t answer. She just for some reason couldn’t stop kissing Yuri’s body. She wanted her. She wanted her only for herself. She ed Yuri’s shirt and Yuri didn’t resist. She wanted Jessica too. And she didn’t like the fact Jessica’s the dominant one right now. She pulled Jessica’s t-shirt over her head.

“I’m gonna make you love me,” she whispered into Jessica‘s ear, before she bit it.

“Make me…”

 

“Are they here already?” Sunny caught up with Taeyeon and Tiffany who were as every morning, peeking and waiting for Jessica and Yuri to arrive.

“No, not yet,” Taeyeon said.

“That’s weird,” Sunny frowned.

“Yeah… I know,” Tiffany nodded.

“Look! Yuri!” Sunny pointed somewhere.

“Where?” Tiffany asked.

“Right there, she’s walking towards school, holding hands with some blondie! But where’s Jessica?” Sunny asked, confused.

“Good question,” Tiffany frowned.

“Uh… Guys… I think that’s Jessica,” Taeyeon said, her jaw slightly opened.

That’s Jessica? Taeyeon-ah, are you blind?” Sunny asked.

“Yeah, I really think so… I’m gonna check… YURI!” Taeyeon came out and headed towards Yuri.

“Hi, Taeyeon,” Yuri smiled sweetly.

“Hi, Taeyeon,” Jessica said.

“Sica-yah! You look so amazing!” Taeyeon shrieked, so Tiffany and Sunny would hear.

“You think so? Thanks,” Jessica blushed.

“Wow, you really are Jessica…” a voice said. Tiffany and Sunny joined the three girls, both surprised. Jessica blushed even more.

“What were you doing with Sunny and Taeyeon, Tiffany?” Yuri asked, confused.

 “Oh, well…” Tiffany stuttered.

“We are dating,” Taeyeon proudly stated and kissed Tiffany’s cheek. Tiffany blushed and nodded.

“Really?“ both Jessica and Yuri asked happily.

“Wow, that’s awesome!” Yuri smiled brightly and Jessica nodded.

“How long?” Jessica asked.

“Few… months,” Taeyeon admitted.

“Whoa! Why didn’t you tell anything?”

“Well… because…” Taeyeon didn’t know what to reply, so Tiffany finished her sentence.

“Because of you two.”

“Us?!” Again, both Jessica and Yuri pointed at themselves.

“Yes. You kept arguing and making us into enemies we couldn’t admit we are dating. Jessica, how would you react if I told you I’m dating somebody from Kwon Yuri’s crew?” Taeyeon asked.

“Well… I wouldn’t like it…”

“You see?!”

“But that was in the past! Now I’m really happy for you two!”

 “Yeah,” Yuri quickly nodded.

 “Aaaand what exactly changed?” Sunny asked, staring at their intertwined hands.

“Oh, we are dating now,” Yuri stated proudly and Jessica blushed.

“Really?!!” Now it was time for Taeyeon, Tiffany and Sunny to be surprised.

“Yup,” Jessica nodded.

Suddenly the bell rang, announcing the beginning of the lessons. “We should go.”

“Aww… you’re having different lesson…” Yuri whined. “But meet me next break on a girls’ restroom in a third floor, nobody goes there,” she whispered into Jessica’s ear. “Make sure you come, don’t forget you are still my slave until the end of the week.”

Jessica sighed and watched Yuri, Sunny and Taeyeon walk away different direction. “ert,” she mumbled.

“Tell me about it,” Tiffany, who was the only one who had the same lesson said. “I know that restroom in a third floor a little bit too well too…”

 

A/N: This one is a little bit longer than the previus one :P What do you think? It was inspirated by a few things. The basketball concept by a movie "Dodgeball" I watched yesterday and the slave thingy probably by "You've Fallen For Me/Heartstrings" korean drama. I wrote this in a two days, I started yesterday and ended just now :) So I hope it's okay.

I already have concept for next one-shot (I started towrite it before I started t write this one, heh), it will be TaeNy :)