five.

Save Me, Save You

Hyunjung, completely oblivious to the circumstances, bonded well with Xuanyi. They talked a lot about class related things, but also things Hyunjung liked to do and places she often visited. Xuanyi would just listen along and smile, taking in the information before texting the details to Meiqi. They needed to make sure they had everything covered. If they ever lost sight of Hyunjung (which was rare because the two had been working together for so long and had only ever lost sight of someone once) then they had locations to search for her. It was Friday, and Hyunjung had told Xuanyi she was going to a club since she had the night off. Xuanyi had texted the information to Meiqi, who had texted it to Sojung. Sojung had said she would be at the club, and Meiqi would follow along whilst Xuanyi got some rest.

 

"Hey, Hyunjung! How does this dress look on me?" Soobin asked, twirling around to show the dress she'd put on.

"Looks great. You should definitely wear that one. It looks better than the green one." Hyunjung said as she continued applying makeup.

"Okay, good. Because I really like this one." Soobin said. "I got it when I was out with Dawon the other day."

"Is Dawon coming tonight?" Hyunjung asked.

Soobin shook her head. "She caught a cold, so she's just gonna rest for the weekend."

"What about Luda?"

"Nope. She still had bad memories of the last time she went to a club. Luda's not good at drinking." Soobin laughed.

The two finished getting ready and left Soobin's apartment and headed to the club. It wasn't far so they walked.

When they got inside, it was already packed. They got their first lot of drinks and went to sit down for a while as they drank, letting the alcohol settle in their systems to give them an extra boost of confidence before they headed to the dancefloor. A song came on that the whole club seemed to know and the dancefloor got even more crowded. Hyunjung was losing herself in the crowd when she felt a pair of hands on her hips.

"Hi, angel."

Hyunjung spun round in the tiny space to see it was Sojung.

"Hi Sojung! What are you doing here?" Hyunjung asked.

"I had nothing to do, so I decided to do what normal people my age do." Sojung said. "What about you? What brings you here?"

"I don't have work tonight, and Soobin wanted to go out!" Hyunjung said.

"And where is Soobin?" Sojung frowned, looking around.

Hyunjung shrugged. "I must've lost her. Anyway, let's dance!"

Hyunjung, now significantly drunker than she was before, started to dance, and her instinct had told her to start grinding up against Sojung. But Sojung didn't seem to mind at all, even laughing a little, and she just went along with it. But eventually, Hyunjung stopped and complained she needed another drink, so Sojung pulled her through the crowd, but that didn't take much effort since the majority just moved instantly when they caught a sight of Sojung. They all knew who she was. When Sojung approached the bar, the bartender happened to be so afraid of her that he insisted she had the drinks for free, but Sojung refused to take anything for free.

"Take the ing money, I don't need for free. I earn more in five minutes than you do in a month." Sojung hissed as she left a small stack on the counter.

As Sojung carried the drinks and pulled Hyunjung along, they found a seat. And then Soobin found them.

"HYUNJUNG!" Soobin gasped before staring at Sojung with wide eyes, forgetting to speak for a moment before she turned back to Hyunjung. "I couldn't find you for ages! Where did you go?"

"Hi Soobin! I was with Sojung. We were dancing!" Hyunjung giggled as she took a sip of her drink before leaning against Sojung's shoulder.

"You can sit down. I won't bite unless you want me to." Sojung laughed with a wink.

Soobin almost choked. "R-Right!" She took a seat on the opposite side of the table.

"Would you like a drink, Soobin?" Sojung asked before she glanced over at the bar. "I can get us some more."

"Uh, sure! Um... Why don't we do shots? I don't think I'm drunk enough to deal with this..." Soobin mumbled.

"Good choice." Sojung grinned before she pulled out her phone and sent a text to Meiqi who was at the bar.

A minute later, Meiqi approached the table. Her current disguise was to be an employee in the club, so neither Hyunjung or Soobin would be suspicious if they saw her standing nearby.

"Here are your drinks, enjoy." Meiqi said with a smile before she returned over near the bar.

The group had the shots before Soobin insisted on them having some more.

After Meiqi had come with the fifth round of shots and Hyunjung was slumped against Sojung's arm, Sojung decided that was enough.

"Let's go dance. I don't think Hyunjung's gonna be able to stay with us for much longer." Sojung said.

Hyunjung gasped. "Dance!"

Soobin wasn't looking too good either, but she just nodded and the group left the table they were sat at and went to the dancefloor. Soobin disappeared after a minute and Sojung spotted her in the crowd with another girl and they seemed to be very friendly. Meanwhile, Hyunjung wasn't really dancing anymore. She was just holding onto Sojung and bopping slightly. Sojung knew it was time to go.

"Hey, Hyunjung, I think it's time we get you out of here. I have someone who can drive us back." Sojung said as she managed to get Hyunjung out of the crowd and near the door.

Hyunjung just nodded, mumbling. "Tired..."

They left the club and Sojung made a phone call.

"We're out. Come pick us up." Sojung said before hanging up.

"Where are we going, Sojung?" Hyunjung asked.

"Back to my place. Soobin seemed to be getting cosy with someone in there, so I think she'll be just fine. We just need to focus on getting you back safe." Sojung said, wrapping her arms around Hyunjung's waist to keep the girl upright.

A few minutes later, a black Rolls-Royce pulled up outside. Sojung knew the driver was Meiqi. She'd changed her outfit, but since Hyunjung was barely conscious, Sojung knew she wouldn't recognise her.

Sojung helped Hyunjung into the backseat and sat next to her to hold onto her. Hyunjung was falling asleep as Meiqi drove them along.

"Good night?" Meiqi asked.

Sojung nodded. "As you can see, someone got carried away."

Meiqi laughed. "Xuanyi used to be like that. It was cute."

The rest of the journey was in silence, and Sojung had to wake Hyunjung up to get her inside. They went in the elevator up to the penthouse and Sojung helped Hyunjung to the bedroom. Hyunjung flopped down onto the bed.

"Sojung, I don't feel so good..." Hyunjung groaned.

"I know, angel. Let's get you something comfy to wear." Sojung said, leaving Hyunjung on the bed for a moment whilst she went to get a comfortable hoodie and some shorts.

But when she came back, Hyunjung had stripped off her own clothes and was lying on the bed in her underwear.

Hardly anything made Sojung blush, but that sight did. She quickly walked over to Hyunjung and held out the hoodie and shorts, but Hyunjung didn't react.

"You need to put them on." Sojung said. "Can you do that for me, Hyunjung?"

Hyunjung just stared up at Sojung, then shook her head. "Feeling dizzy."

Sojung sighed. "Alright... Sit up for me."

Hyunjung sat up slowly and Sojung went to put the hoodie on her, but Hyunjung pushed it away.

"I can't sleep with my bra on!" Hyunjung frowned.

"Can't you take it off yourself?" Sojung asked.

Hyunjung shook her head. "Nope."

"God, you're so frustrating when you're drunk..." Sojung mumbled. "Hold still."

Sojung put the hoodie down for a moment before reaching round to unhook Hyunjung's bra and put it with the rest of her clothes, but when she moved to pick the hoodie back up, Hyunjung grabbed her wrists.

"What are you doing?" Sojung frowned.

But Hyunjung didn't speak. She just stared at Sojung. And Sojung stared back.

Then Hyunjung started to lean in, and soon there was no space between them.

Hyunjung might have leant in first, however Sojung was the one to deepen their kiss.

 

Even if that night was a drunken mistake, it felt good.