Kidnapped

Vacation House (Abandoned house Sequel)

“Hyoyeon, are you sure you’re gonna be alright?” Freyja asks.

“Ne. Just enjoy your vacation, umma & appa.” She said. “And, I need to visit the mansion. Eunhyuk, Seohyun, Kyuhyun and Minzy promise to me that they will help me to clean the mansion.”

“Ok. Be careful.” Freyja said.

“Araso. Enjoy!” she said. The couple gets inside the car.

“Hyoyeon, lock all the doors and window at night, araso?” Loki said.

“Ne. Bye!” she said.

She wave goodbye to them while watching the car move away.

After that, she gets her things inside the house and riding her bicycle, she went to the mansion.

……………………………………………………………………………………..

At the front of the mansion, Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk, Seohyun and Minzy are waiting for Hyoyeon.

“Hey guys! Sorry I’m late.” Hyoyeon said.

“Is your parents left?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Ne.” she said. She gets the keys in her pocket and unlocks the gate.

“Oohhh… It’s been 7 years had passed since we all went here.” Minzy said.

“Right. And, because of that, my memory is back.” Hyoyeon said.

They went inside the mansion. It still what it looks like, since they went in here.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo, Wyn.” Seohyun greets looking at the stairs.

“Seo, is she here?” Minzy asks. She’s starting to get afraid.

“Don’t be afraid. She’s kind.” Seohyun said.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo, Wyn. I’m back.” Hyoyeon said. Hyoyeon can see ghosts.

“Annyeong. We’re happy you came back, unnie.” Wyn said.

“Let’s get to work.” Eunhyuk said.

Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun replace all the broken glass window into a new glass window, while the girls are busy sweeping of the dusts and webs.

“Seo, can you handle me the broom?” Minzy asks.

“Hikaru, can you give the broom to her?” Seohyun whispered to the ghost beside her.

Hikaru nodded and hold the broom.

Minzy was shocked when she saw the broom floating in the air.

“AHHHH!!!” she screamed.

Seohyun laughed hard. “Come on, Minzy. I told you not to be afraid. Hikaru wants to help us.” She said.

“Still, it is frightening.” Minzy said.

Hyoyeon was busy wiping the angel figurine hanging in the wall when she accidentally turns it around. The wall opens and she saw a stairs.

Out of curiosity, she gets in the secret passageway without telling to the others.

……………………………………………………………………………………..

At the church…

Heechul and Yuri are alone in the church. No one is there except from them. Heechul has a plan, he will propose to Yuri at the church.

“Do you know why we are here?” Heechul asks.

“Aniyo. Why?” she asks.

“We are going to get married here in this church.” Heechul said.

“Why did you say that?” Yuri asks.

Heechul pull out a ring in his pocket then he grabs Yuri’s hands with his left hand. “Kwon Yuri, will you marry me?” he asks.

Yuri didn’t think anymore and said: “Yes, I will marry you, Kim Heechul.”

Heechul put the ring in her finger.

Then, they heard someone clapping. They turn around and saw Hyoyeon standing on the left corner of the church.

“Yah! How did you get in here?” Heechul asks.

“I came out in the secret passage in the mansion. I didn’t know that it will lead me here.” Hyoyeon said. “Congratulations, by the way.”

“Gomaweoh.” Yuri said.

“Your mansion is full of secret passage.” Heechul said.

“Ne.” she said. “Do you want to help us? We’re cleaning the mansion.”

“Ani-”

“Yes! We will help you.” Yuri said before Heechul said no.

“Alright.” Hyoyeon said.

……………………………………………………………………………………..

Loki was driving the car when a black van stops on their front.

“What the-” Loki said.

He gets off the car to look what was going on when 5 men wearing an all black outfit from head to toe came out of the van and they forcedly took Loki into the van and they took Freyja too.


finally first chapter...

it's short, sorry... :P

and...i want someone to make a poster to this fan fic, anyone?

Thanks for my subscirbers (I was surprised when i saw that i have 17 subscribers even though the first chapter hasn't started yet)

Aquilah

ElfShawolFOREVER

sarahphan98

imymemine

HyoraengiAnchovy

KyuChul021

yuriislove

xkxzx20

2nyeoshidaelove

misty_1330

isarangylil

Kyuna9

Soshified

shining

mira95

anniertiger

hyohunnie_10