The End Is Near

Vacation House (Abandoned house Sequel)

“If you are really a good guy you need to help us escape in here.” Leeteuk said. “And tell us where is Bom and the others.”

“They are in the van. I don’t know what Taemin’s plan for them.” Key said.

“You need to help us.” Leeteuk said.

“If you really want to save your friends, save Hyoyeon and the others in the underground. They are in great danger in the hands of Yuri.” Key said.

“I’ll go try to save them.” Leeteuk said. “Donghae, you should stay here. You are getting weaker because of your wound.”

“Ne, hyung.” Donghae said.

Leeteuk gets down in the secret passageway.

Key took out a first aid kit under the sofa. “Let’s cure your wound.” Key said.

“You’ve been hiding it there all along?” Donghae asks.

“I just want to know how long can you live with your wound.” Key said.

“I’m going to live until I became old.” Donghae said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

“Yuri please stops this nonsense. Siwon needs to rush in the hospital. He’s losing more blood!” Hyoyeon said.

Siwon is getting paler and paler. Seohyun was fainted because of shocked and blood. They don’t know what to do. They think Yuri is losing on her mind.

“Why would I stop this? If I stop this it is the end of my revenge. I will not stop until Hyoyeon dies.” Yuri said.

“You can’t hurt the only one member of the Kim Family.” Jay said. He moves forward to Hyoyeon so he can protect Hyoyeon. “I spent my life guarding the treasure and now I won’t let you kill the only member of Kim Family.”

“Oh… What a nice guy you are?” Yuri chuckled. “If that’s what you want. I will kill you first.”

“No, Yuri! Stop it!” Taeyeon said.

“No matter what you do your mom will never get back even if you kill Hyoyeon.” Kibum said.

“I know that! But at least I made my revenge!” Yuri said.

“Revenge! Revenge! Don’t you have any plans for your life except revenge?” Taeyeon said. “How about Heechul? You two are getting married. Think about him.”

“I don’t love him. I used him. I used him to hide my real motive to all of you.” Yuri said. “I want you all to die in this villa and bury you under this villa and burn it.”

“Yuri, can’t you just think our past, our friendship, and our memories in our club? The beautiful memories that we had.” Hyoyeon said.

“I don’t treasure those kinds of memories.” Yuri said. “Those days are just part of my act.”

“Yuri even if it just your acts I still love you as my friend. So, if killing me will make you happy I will let you kill me just don’t hurt our friends.” Hyoyeon said.

“Are you that crazy to sacrifice yourself?” Yuri asks.

“I will sacrifice everything for my love ones.” Hyoyeon said.

Yuri smiled. “Ok. If that’s what you want.” She said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Jonghyun and Minho are getting annoyed for Taemin’s drama. Taemin has been talking for an hour. He was talking about all his hatred to Bom and the others.

“I always wanted to be in your club but you always rejected me and always call me nerd. I am not a nerd; I am just a smart boy. Why do you always rejecting me? I can be a good member of your group.” Taemin dramatically said.

“Oh please… Stop with those dramas.” CL said and rolled her eyes.

“Yah! How dare you say that?” Taemin yells.

“Taemin, calm down, ok?” Yoona said. “CL unnie, be quiet.” She whispered at CL.

“Taemin, I know that you are not that bad. You only did this thing because you always wanted to be in our club, right?” Sunny said.

“Ne. I always wanted to be in your club.” Taemin said sadly.

“Aigoo… Don’t be sad. It is not too late. You can be in our club.” Yoona said.

Taemin’s face brightened up. “Really?”

“Yoona, what are you doing?” Bom whispered.

“Leave it to me.” Yoona whispered back. “Taemin, you can be in our club.” She said.

“Alright! I am now joining your club!” Taemin said.

“Taemin, mianhae for bullying you.” Bom said. “And welcome to our club.” She doesn’t have any idea what Yoona is doing but she needs to act to.

“Me too. Mianhae.” CL said who joined the act.

“It’s ok. We are now in the same club!” Taemin happily said.

“Taemin, what are you doing? They are our hostages. Don’t believe in them!” Jonghyun angrily said.

“But hyung. I always wanted to be in their club and this is my opportunity to get in.” Taemin said.

“You are such a kid. Our plan is to get the treasure in kill the hostages.” Minho said.

“Kill us?!!!” all them said.

“You can’t kill us.” Jessica said.

“And why?” Jonghyun asks.

“Because usually kidnappers want only the treasure. If they get the treasure they will release their hostages, right?” Jessica said.

“Wrong!”Minho and Jonghyun said.

“Why?” Jessica asks.

“It is true that we want the treasure but killing you is not part of our idea. It was Yuri’s idea.” Jonghyun said.

“But why? We are her friends.” Sunny said.

“She wants some revenge.” Minho said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Not too far from the van, Heechul, Hankyung, and Sungmin are hiding in the big bushes looking at the van.

“Hyung, what are we going to do? If we go there they might hurt the girls. I saw the other guy holding a gun.” Sungmin asks Heechul.

“We need to make a plan.” Heechul said.

“I have a plan.” Yesung said.

They all look at their back. “Yesung, what are you doing here?” Hankyung asks.

“The police are now at the front of Villa Hyoyeon. They will come here anytime.” Yesung said.

“It was your plan?” Sungmin asks.

“Nope. It was the police plan.” He said. “We need to watch them and wait for the police.”

“Araso.” They said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

“Donghae, if by any chance the police will come here. Are you going to let me put in the jail?” Key asks.

“Ne, because kidnapping is against the law.” Donghae said.

Key smiled bitterly. “I know. That’s why I am getting ready once the police will come. I made a biggest mistake in my life and I am regretting it now.”

Donghae felt that Key was sincere. He knows that Key was influenced by Yuri that’s why Key done it.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

“Hyung, what are we going to do? Yuri noona is going to kill Hyoyeon noona now.” Kyuhyun whispered to Eunhyuk. They are at the dark part of the passage not too far away from the others.

“We need to make a move that it will not hurt Hyoyeon.” Eunhyuk said. Actually, he wants to do something but he has wound in his left leg. He felt the blood falling out.

“Then I have a plan.” Kyuhyun said. He took a deep breath before he shouts. “Freeze! These are the police!”

Yuri’s eyes widened. She was afraid of the police since she was a child. She froze where she was standing and didn’t make a move.

Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk carefully walk towards Yuri.

Eunhyuk was about to grab the gun when Yuri saw him and the next thing they knew Eunhyuk was shot by the gun on his shoulder.

“Eunhyuk!” Hyoyeon shouts.

“Trying to fool me, huh?” Yuri said.

“Yuri, please stop this! You are going to kill everyone if you continue this.” Hyoyeon crying said.

“That’s what my plan, right?” Yuri said. “I don’t want to see you happy. I want you to all go to hell.”

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Yesung and the others didn’t wait for long. They saw the police coming. “Everybody freeze!” the police said.

Jonghyun, Minho and Taemin were shock when they saw the police. Lots of police.

“Detective Lee!” Sunny recognizes the guy.

“Are you alright?” Detective Lee asks. The police already captured the 3 guys.

“Ne!” they all said.

Yesung and the others came out from the bushes.

“Hankyung!” CL said. The boys untie their hands.

“Are you alright Freyja ahjumma and Loki ahjushi?”Heechul asks.

“Ne. Thanks for helping us.” Freyja said.

“We need to save Hyoyeon and the others.” Loki said.

Detective Lee calls some of the police and follows them. Freyja remains with the other girls.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

“Freeze!” the police said.

“Donghae, are you alright?” Heechul asks while Key was captured by the police.

“Key already cured my wounds.” Donghae said.

“You need to bring to the hospital.” Detective Lee said.

“Let’s go, Donghae.” Yesung said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Detective Lee, Loki, Heechul and 4 police went to the underground passage. After walking for an hour they are now close to where the others are.

“Leeteuk, you are here, too?” Heechul said when he saw Leeteuk on the side.

Leeteuk signs them to keep quiet. “Look who is the mastermind.” Leeteuk said.

Heechul was shock when he recognizes the back of the girl who is standing at the front of the others holding the gun. “Yuri? But why?” Heechul can’t believe it.

“I think she wants some revenge.” Leeteuk said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

“You are going to die now, Kim Hyoyeon!” Yuri said. Pointing the gun towards Hyoyeon.

“Freeze! These are the police!” Detective Lee said.

Yuri turns around. She thought that it was just one of her friends acting like a police. “You won’t gonna fool me again.” Yuri said and laughs a little.

But her eyes widened when the police and Detective Lee came out of the dark.

“Put your gun on the floor.” Detective Lee ordered her.

Yuri quickly put the gun on the floor. “Please don’t hurt me. I surrendered.” She said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Yuri and the others captured by the police and they will bring to the jail. Taemin was crying and begging to the girls.

Siwon and the others who got wounds rushed to the hospitals.

“Baby!” Kibum said and hugs Jessica. “Are you hurt?”

Jessica shook her head. “I miss you.” She said.

“Bom, I’m glad you are ok.” Leeteuk said.

“I was so scared.” Bom said.

Then, Tiffany and Kang-in came along with Ryeowook, Sooyoung, Dara, Shindong and Minzy. Even Zhou and Raina came.

“Seohyun!” Minzy said and hugs her bestfriend.

“I’m happy that you are now ok.” Seohyun said. She is still weak because of faint.

“Umma, appa!” Hyoyeon said and cried. She hugs Freyja and Loki.

“I’m glad that you are not hurt.” Freyja said.

“Me, too. I’m happy that you are safe.” Hyoyeon said.

“Key and Taemin are taking care of us. They are not that bad.” Loki said.

Hyoyeon just smiled.

“Uhmm… Hyoyeon.” Jay said.

“Oppa, thanks for taking care of me.” Hyoyeon said.

“It is my duty.” Jay said. “So, what are you going to do to the treasure?”

“I haven’t thought of that. But I don’t want to hide it forever.” Hyoyeon said.

“How about donate it to the poor?” Jay suggests.

“That’s right.” She said.

“Hyoyeon, can we talk to you for a moment?” Leeteuk asks. He is with Kang-in and Tiffany.

“Ne.” Hyoyeon said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Jonghyun, Onew, Minho and Yuri were put to the jail and they will stay in the jail forever while Key and Taemin were released because of Hyoyeon. Leeteuk told Hyoyeon that Key helps him and Donghae and he knows that he is not that bad. And supposed to be Hara must be put in the jail too but Kang-in and Tiffany said that Hara helps them to follow them in the Villa Hyoyeon

After a month, the group was able to come back along with Jay, Key and Taemin.

Some of their friends who live on the other countries went back to continue their works. Kibum and Jessica postponed their wedding and went back to America. Heechul left the country to learn to heal his broken heart. Key went back to his hometown and lives a new life, he owns a salon now. Taemin become an owner of a pizza store and became officially one of the members of their club. The others are now busy with their lives and sometimes contact each others.


Thanks for the newly subscribers and for the comments...

 

it will gonna end soon