The 7th Floor Stairs

Vacation House (Abandoned house Sequel)

Publishing Company…

“Good evening, ma’am. You are the only one left here.” The guard from the 8th floor said.

“Ne. I just finished my work today before I go on vacation.” The woman said.

The woman walks towards the stairs.

“Aren’t you going to use the elevator?” the guard asks.

“Aniyo. It’s kinda scary when you ride the elevator alone and it is 12:00 midnight.” The woman said.

“Ok. Bye, ma’am! Be careful.” The guard said. The guard went to the room to lock it. When he is now walking back to his place, he heard someone scream. It was the voice of the woman.

The guard quickly runs towards the stairs and he was shocked of what he saw.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………..

All of them continue their journey without Jessica, Tiffany and Kang-in. Kibum remains silent along the way because he was thinking about Jessica, while Seohyun was busy thinking. She was sure that there is something wrong in the parking lot that night but because it was too dark and because of the heavy rain, she can’t see it clearly.

“Hungry anyone?” Sooyoung asks.

“Seo, are you hungry?” Kyuhyun asks but Seohyun didn’t hear him.

He lightly taps Seohyun shoulder. “Ne?” Seohyun said.

“Are you alright?” Kyuhyun asks. “You are so quiet.”

“Ne, I’m ok. I was just thinking. Hope Jessica unnie is fine.” Seohyun said.

“Hope that Tiffany noona and Kang-in hyung found her.” Kyuhyun said.

After long hours of driving…

Shindong automatically push the break when a woman immediately crosses the road.

“WTF?!!!” they all said.

Shindong quickly get out of the bus to check the woman. “Are you alright, miss?” Shindong asks.

“N-Ne.” she said.

“Shindong, what’s wrong?” Sunny asks. She gets out of the bus too. She quickly recognizes the woman. “Raina!”

“Sunny!” the woman said and they hug each other.

“Do you know each other?” Shindong asks.

“Ne.” the two said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Raina’s House…

“So, you two are cousins.” Taeyeon said.

“Ne.” the two said.

“Raina, why do you live here?” Sunny asks.

“See that building?” Raina points the building at the front of her house. It was located on the other street. “I got a job there.”

“What kind of job?” Sunny asks.

“I am a writer.” Raina said. “One of the writers of that company died 4 months ago. She fell on the stairs in the middle of the night.”

“Really? Poor woman.” CL said.

“Some says that the woman was pushed by a ghost.” Raina said.

“Ghost?!” they all said.

“Ne. Because the guard who saw the body of the woman, he said that he saw a little ghost besides the woman’s body.” Raina said.

“Is it true?” Bom asks.

“I don’t know. No one confirmed it.” Raina said.

“Then, what happened to the guard?” Ryeowook asks.

“He is in the mental hospital. He became crazy after that incident.” Raina said.

“Aren’t you afraid that you work there?” Yesung asks.

“Aniyo. I’m not afraid of ghost. I am more afraid to my boss.” Raina said. “He is so cold-hearted boss. He only gives me a minimum deadline when writing a story.”

Seohyun looks at the building. You can see the stairs because of the glass window. She was looking at the stairs from the top to below. On the seventh floor, Seohyun thought that she saw someone but when she looks again no one is there.

They all spend their night in Raina’s house. On the next day, they can’t go because the bus doesn’t want to move. It will need to fix it. They decided to spend another the day in Raina’s House.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Publishing Company…

Raina was scolded by her boss because the boss didn’t like the story she wrote. As for her punishment, she needs to change it on that day and she will pass it to her boss tomorrow morning.

Raina looks at the wall clock. It is 11:00 pm. She was tired and sleepy but she needs to finish her works.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………..

“Why isn’t Raina coming back?” Dara asks.

“I’ll call her.” Sunny said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Raina was interrupted by her cellphone. She quickly answers the call.

“Sunny!”

“Where are you?”

“I’m at the office. I’m finishing my work.” Raina said.

“Are you hungry? I will deliver a food for you.” Sunny asks.

“Gomaweoh! I’ll wait for you.” Raina said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Sunny quickly prepares Raina’s food.

“Who wants to go with me?” Sunny asks.

“I do.” Sungmin said.

“Who else?” Sunny asks. No one answer.

Then, Seohyun raises her hand. “I’ll go with you.”

“I’ll go, too.” CL said.

“If CL is going, I will go too.” Hankyung said.

“Hankyung, you stay here.” Taeyeon said.

“But, why?” Hankyung asks.

“You should stay here, Hankyung. It will be too many if we are going there.” CL said

“Because I said so.”

The four went to the building with Kyuhyun because he can’t leave Seohyun.

“Omo! The elevator isn’t working.” Sungmin said while pressing the elevator button.

“It isn’t working because it is not working.” Sunny said.

“How did you know?” Sungmin asks.

Sunny pointed the note on the elevator door. ‘Sorry For Inconvenience. Please Use The Stairs’

“We are going to the 8th floor using the stairs?” CL asks.

“Because the elevator can’t be use, we have no choice to use the stairs.” Kyuhyun said.

 ……………………………………………………………………………………………………..

They are now at 6th floor when Sungmin got an idea. “Guys, why don’t we race here until we reach the 8th floor?” Sungmin suggests.

“Sounds good.” CL said.

“Ok… Hana…Tul…Set!” Sungmin said.

They all climb the stairs fast except Seohyun. “Guys, slow down. You might get in to an accident!” she said.

“Seo, faster!” Kyuhyun said.

Seohyun has no choice to follow them. She climbs faster so that she can follow them. When she reaches the 7th floor stairs, she thought that she saw something from her side. She stops to look at it but all she can see is an empty stairs.

“Seo!” Kyuhyun called. She decided to climb faster again.

“I win!” CL said.

“That was so tiring!” Sunny said.

“Let’s go!” Kyuhyun said.

They went to the office room where Raina is.

“Are you alone here?” Sunny asks Raina.

“Have you not seen the guard?” Raina asks while eating her dinner.

“Aniyo.” they said.

“That’s strange. He is supposed to be in his place.” Raina said.

“Maybe he needs to pee.” Seohyun said.

“Anyway, are you finished?” Sunny asks.

“I’m almost done. I just need to print it and I will leave it to my boss’ desk.” Raina said.

“How about you print it while you are eating?” Sungmin asks.

“Nice idea.” Raina said.

Raina quickly finished her food then she went to her boss’ desk with her work then places it carefully on the desk.

They are about to leave now when someone came in the room. “Omo!” they all shout.

“What?” Raina’s boss asks.

“Boss Zhou, you scared us!” Raina said.

“What are you doing here?” Zhou asks.

“I just finished my work. You can take a look at it on your desk.” Raina said. “You?”

“I forgot something.” Zhou said and went to his desk. He took his cellphone and Raina’s work.

When he is at the front of the room, he saw them. “What are you still doing here?” he asks.

“We are waiting for you.” Raina said.

“Why?”

“So that we can all go home.” Raina said.

“You can go without me.” Zhou said. “By the way, don’t you have a little girl with you?”

“Little girl? Aniyo.” Raina said.

“That’s strange. I saw a girl playing in the stairs. I told her that she should be careful.” Zhou said.

“Sun, did you see a kid when you get here?” Raina asks.

“Aniyo.” Sunny said.

“Let’s go. Talking about that gives me creep.” CL said and she walks first.

CL went first to the stairs. Then, they heard her scream.

They all hurriedly went to look at CL. They saw her sitting on the ground in the 6th floor.

“CL unnie, what happened?” Sunny asks.

“Help me!” she said.

They hurriedly went towards her. “What happened?” Zhou asks.

“I think I got sprained.” She said.

“What happened?” Sunny asks.

“I felt someone pushed me from my back when I reached the 7th floor.” CL said.

“Then, who?” Raina asks.

“I don’t know. I don’t see anyone in there.” CL said.

Seohyun went back to the 7th floor stairs. There, she saw a little girl laughing.

“Who are you?” Seohyun asks.

The little girl stops laughing. “You can see me?” she asks.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Hyoyeon was looking at the building from the window when she saw CL going down the stairs. Then, she was surprised when a little girl showed up and pushed CL from her back.

“Eu-Eunhyuk.” She called.

“Ne?” Eunhyuk came.

“CL needs help.” She said. She hurriedly went outside the house, Eunhyuk follows her.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………..

“I can see ghosts.” Seohyun answered.

“Nice.” The girl said.

“Who are you?” Seohyun asks.

“I’m Dianne.” The girl said.

“Why did you push my friend?” Seohyun asks.

“I was just kidding.” The girl said.

“Kidding? You almost killed her.” Seohyun said.

“I didn’t mean it. I just want to have a friend.” Dianne said sadly.

“The woman who died four months ago, did you push her, too?” Seohyun asks.

“Actually, it is not my fault. She is wearing 4 inches high heels and she is in a hurry. Then, she accidentally steps on a wrong step so she falls down. I tried to rescue her but it was too late. Then, the guard saw me beside the woman.” Dianne said.

“You mean, you didn’t kill her?” Seohyun asks.

Dianne nodded. “And about your friend, tell her I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it. I just want to have a friend here.”

“Why are you here by the way?” Seohyun asks.

“I died here.” Dianne said.

“How?” Seohyun asks.

“I was waiting from my mom here. She went to the office of my appa to introduce me but while I was playing, my teddy bear fell and I run after it but I fell too.” Dianne said.

“Where’s your mom?” Seohyun asks.

“I don’t know. She never came back here after the incident. She never visits my appa.” Dianne said.

“Do you know who your appa is?” Seohyun asks.

“Aniyo. I never saw him. Actually, it is one of my reasons why I am here. I want to see my appa before I go to heaven.” Dianne said.

“Where is your appa’s office?” Seohyun asks.

“I think it is on the 8th floor, because umma went to the 8th floor before she left me here.” Dianne said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………..

“Where’s Seohyun?” Kyuhyun asks.

“I thought she is with you?” Sungmin asks.

“I’ll go take a look at her.” Kyuhyun said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Seohyun knows that the office on the 8th floor is the publishing company where Raina is working.

“Do you know what your appa’s job is?” Seohyun asks.

“I think he is the boss.” Dianne said.

‘Could it be Mr. Zhou is the father of Dianne?’ she thought.

“Seohyun!” Kyuhyun called.

“Kyuhyun, bring Mr. Zhou here.” Seohyun ordered.

“N-Ne.” Kyuhyun said.

“Dianne, I think I know who your appa is.” Seohyun said.

Then, Kyuhyun came back with Zhou.

“What is it?” Zhou asks.

“Mr. Zhou, do you have a daughter?” Seohyun asks.

It took a moment before Zhou answer. “Ne. I have a daughter but she died and I never had a chance to see her.”

“Mr. Zhou, would you believe me if I tell you that your daughter is here?” Seohyun asks.

“Seo, what are you talking about?” Kyuhyun asks.

“Mr. Zhou, your daughter Dianne is here with us. She is always here to have a chance to see you before she leave this world.” Seohyun said.

“Is it true? My daughter is actually here?” Zhou asks.

Seohyun nodded.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………..

“Guys, are you alright?” Hyoyeon asks.

“What happened to CL?” Eunhyuk asks.

“She fell.” Sunny said.

“Let’s get out of here. There is a ghost here.” Hyoyeon said.

“What?!”

“I’m serious! A little girl pushed CL, that’s why she fell.” Hyoyeon said.

“Eh?! Let’s get out of here.” Sungmin said. Sungmin carries CL so that they can get away fast.

“Wait! Where are Mr. Zhou and the others?” Raina asks.

“I think that they went back upstairs.” Sunny said.

“I’ll call them.” Raina said.

Raina went back upstairs when she saw her boss crying.

“What’s going on?” Raina asks.

“Boss Zhou, why are you crying?” Raina asks.

“Let’s leave him here for awhile.” Seohyun said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………..

“What is really going on? Why Boss Zhou is crying?” Raina asks when they reach the exit of the building.

“He is crying because he was talking to his daughter.” Seohyun said.

“Daughter? I don’t see anyone in there beside you and he is single and as far as I know he doesn’t have a daughter.” Raina said.

“He had. His daughter died because of an accident in that building.” Kyuhyun said.

“Eh?!” Raina was shocked. “Do you mean there is really a ghost?”

“Ne. But she is good.” Seohyun said.

“How can she be good when she pushed me a while ago?” CL asks.

“She didn’t mean it. She just wanted to play.” Seohyun said.

“Then, how can you explain the woman who died there, too?” Raina asks.

“It was an accident. She has nothing to do with it.” Seohyun said.

Then, Raina’s boss came out of the building. There are tears on his eyes.

“Sir, where’s Dianne?” Seohyun asks.

“She is gone now. She went to heaven.” Zhou said. “She can now live peacefully in the other world because she already met me.”

“I know wherever Dianne is, she will be happy because of you.” Seohyun said.

“Thanks, Seohyun. You did a great job for helping us.” Zhou said.

“It is nothing.” Seohyun said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Back at Raina’s House…

CL foot is starting to sore. “We need to bring her to the hospital.” Bom said.

“Guys, it just sprained.” CL said.

“Shut up! You are not look good. We need to make sure.” Dara said.

“Where’s the hospital here?” Taeyeon asks Raina.

“Well, it is near. It is just 50 meters away here.” Raina said.

“Let’s go, guys.” Siwon said.

“What? We are going now?” Yuri asks.

“Ne.” Siwon said.

Even the sun isn’t rising yet, the group continues their journey and they need to go to the hospital to check CL’s foot.


Sorry for the late update...

 

Anyway, thanks for the comments and for the newly subscribers.

 

piscesdog

sujutwilightfan

TiHae4ever