Case Room 202 Part 2

Vacation House (Abandoned house Sequel)

The next morning…

“Room Service.” The hotel’s housekeeper said. She is knocking the door of Room 202.

No one answer her. She thought that they still asleep.

She knocks again. “Room Service!”

Still no one answer.

She decided to use her keys.

She gets inside the room. And she was horrified when she saw blood on the floor, walls and furniture. She didn’t have the courage to look at the bedroom or bathroom to check the guests. She quickly gets outside the room.

“What’s wrong?” Sang Woo asks to the woman who went outside from the room 202.

“B-B-Blood……………………………….i-i-in……………………………………t-t-t-t-that…………………………..room!” she said while pointing in the room.

Sang Woo decided to go in the room. Then, Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk came out of their room.

“Oppa, what’s wrong?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Stay there.” Sang Woo said and went in the room.

Hyoyeon didn’t listen to him. She follows him inside the room. Eunhyuk follows her, too.

They were shock when they saw blood.

Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk saw Sang Woo went inside the bedroom. Hyoyeon decided to go to check the bathroom while Eunhyuk stays in the living room.

Then they heard Hyoyeon screamed.

The two guys hurriedly went towards the bathroom.

Hyoyeon quickly hugs Eunhyuk.

They saw a guy in the bath tub with full of water with blood, DEAD!

Eunhyuk remembers him. It was the guy in the restaurant. He is with his 2 friends.

“I saw two dead bodies in the bedroom.” Sang Woo said. “One on the bed and one on the floor.”

“We should call the police.” Eunhyuk said.

“Can you that for me?” Sang Woo asks.

“Ok.” Eunhyuk said. He and Hyoyeon left the room.

The woman was still outside waiting for them.

“Call the police. We found three dead bodies inside the room.” Eunhyuk said.

The woman nodded and left.

Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk went back to their room.

“Who killed them?” Hyoyeon asks.

“We don’t know. Maybe the guy he argued with, last night.” Eunhyuk said.

“I’m scared.” Hyoyeon said and she remembers how her family died.

Eunhyuk understands her. He hugs her tightly to comfort her.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

At the lobby…

“No one should leave this hotel. Don’t let the guests go out.” Sang Woo said to the manager of the hotel.

“But sir, we can’t do that. We have business here and it might ruin our hotel’s reputation.” The gay manager said.

“3 boys killed last night by an unknown murderer and the murderer might be one of the guests. We need to make sure he or she will not escape.” Sang Woo said.

“Detective Lee.” A guy called.

“Oh! Officer Lee Jae Hwang, good thing you are here.” Sang Woo said.

“What’s wrong?” Jae Hwang asks.

“Taecyeon, Chansung and Nichkhun are dead. Someone killed them last night.” Sang Woo said.

“What?!” Jae Hwang said.

“And one more thing. The golden necklace is missing.” Sang Woo said.

“Oh shoot! Damn! We need to find the necklace.” Jae Hwang said.

“What necklace?” Hyoyeon asks from Sang Woo’s back.

“Miss, you should not eavesdrop in our conversation.” Jae Hwang said.

“It’s ok Officer Lee. She’s Hyoyeon one of the guests here. She is my friend.” Sang Woo said.

“Oppa, what is going on? Do you know the three guys?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Officer, excuse me.” Sang Woo said.

Sang Woo led Hyoyeon to the side of the lobby where they can talk privately.

“Hyoyeon, I am a detective. I am here to watch Taecyeon, Nichkhun and Chansung.” Sang Woo said.

“The three guys?” she asks.

“Ne. Last week, 3 robbers stole a golden necklace from the Jung Mansion. In a CCTV camera, it shows that 3 guys wearing an all black clothes and wearing masks.” Sang Woo said.

“How did you know it is them?” she asks.

“Those three guys are always involved in different illegal doings.” Sang Woo said.

“But who killed them and where is the necklace?” she asks.

“That’s what I am investigating. When I checked their room, the necklace was wasn’t there. Probably, the one who killed them is also the one who stole it.” Sang Woo said.

Not too far from them, Eunhyuk was watching them. He is wondering what those two are talking about.

“Eunhyuk, bad news. We can’t leave the hotel until the murderer captures.” Leeteuk said from his back.

“What are we going to do? We need to go to the Villa Hyoyeon as soon as possible. We are losing our time.” Eunhyuk said. “And so that we can leave that guy here!” he thought.

Then, Siwon walks towards them.

“I hope that the murderer will be capture before the end of the day. Taeyeon is busy flirting with that Jaejoong guy.” Siwon angrily said.

“And also Hyoyeon.” Eunhyuk said glaring at Sang Woo.

“Hyung, be careful. Keep an eye of Bom noona. I saw her looking at Jaejoong’s friend. His name is Yunho.” Siwon said.

“What? Where is she? We don’t know, those guys might be the murderer.” Leeteuk said.

“Yeah! I remember that they almost had a fight with the 3 guys.” Siwon said.

“Let’s go find our girlfriends.” Leeteuk said.

“You go ahead. I’ll just get Hyoyeon out of that guy.” Eunhyuk said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 “So, Hyoyeon, please make it a secret. Don’t tell anyone about the necklace, araso?” Sang Woo said.

Hyoyeon nodded. “Ne. Don’t worry, oppa. And if you don’t mind I can help you with the investigation. I have a friend who can see ghosts, although I can see ghosts, too, but she has much stronger than me. She will be useful if she will be able to see the spirit of the three guys.”

“Thanks, Hyoyeon. But, Officer Lee doesn’t believe in ghosts or anything. He will get mad if we told him about that. The more important thing is to collect some evidences from the room.” Sang Woo said.

“Ok. But I will ask my friends help. Maybe it will help you.” She insists.

Sang Woo smiled. “Ok! Just if you found out anything, just talk to me.” Sang Woo said. Then, he saw Eunhyuk coming towards them. “Your boyfriend is coming. Remember what I’ve told you. Keep it a secret.”

“Ne! Good luck to your investigation, oppa.” she said.

Sang Woo left her and then Eunhyuk came.

“I told you stop talking to that guy.” Eunhyuk said in a serious tone of voice. He is glaring at Sang Woo’s back.

“He is a nice guy.” She said.

“You don’t know him. He might be the murderer.” Eunhyuk said.

“No he is not.” She said. “He looks nice.”

“Looks can be deceiving, you know.” Eunhyuk said.

“I told you, he is not the murderer, ok? Just believe in me.” She said and walks towards the elevator.

Eunhyuk wonders why Hyoyeon looks like she knows something.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

At the reception desk…

“What do you mean we can’t check out? We are going to miss the flight!” a woman said to the receptionist.

“I’m sorry, ma’am but it was the police’s order because the murderer might be one of our guests.” The receptionist said.

“But don’t you know that you are ruining the schedules of your guests because of this. We need to get to the airport because we are gonna miss our flight!” the woman is yelling now.

“Calm down, Shin Hye.” The guy beside her said. “I’m sorry, Miss…” he read the nameplate of the receptionist. “I’m sorry, Miss Park. My fiancée is kinda perfectionist. She always wants her schedule to be always followed.”

“It’s ok, Mr. Jung.” Miss Park said.

“Kahi, the manager is looking for you.” Another receptionist said.

“Excuse me for a moment.” Miss Park said.

“Uhmm… Miss Park, Mr. Jung, you can go back to your room now.” The girl said.

“Aniyo! I am not going back to our room. I need to follow my schedule!” Shin Hye said.

“Come on now. We don’t have any choice.” The guy said. He pushes Shin Hye towards the elevator.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“I told you I’m not flirting with Yunho!” Bom yells at Leeteuk. They are in their room. When Siwon and Leeteuk went to get Taeyeon and Bom they were surprised when they saw how close the faces of the girls to the faces of the boys.

“Then, how will you gonna explain the scene that we saw a while ago? You almost kissed each other!” Leeteuk angrily said.

“We are not kissing!” Bom said.

“I didn’t say you are kissing. I said almost!” Leeteuk yelled.

“Why are you yelling at me?!” Bom yells.

“Because you are yelling too!” Leeteuk yelled.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!” Bom screamed.

Dara & CL enter the room. “What?”

“I hate you, LEETEUK!” Bom angrily said and run towards the door.

“Bom, wait!” Dara said.

“Leeteuk, what have you done to her?” CL asks.

“Aish! What did I do?” Leeteuk asks. “She is the one who is flirting to a guy.”

“Don’t you dare said that again. Bom loves you so much and she will never flirt to a guy.” CL angrily said.

“You are just saying that because you didn’t saw her.” Leeteuk said.

“Whatever! We believe her.” Dara said and they leave Leeteuk alone in the room.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“Unnie, how did the three guys died?” Seohyun asks Hyoyeon. The two were in Seohyun and Kyuhyun’s room. Hyoyeon told Seohyun about the investigation.

“The murderer killed them with a knife. The murder weapon found in the bedroom.” Hyoyeon said. “So, can you go to the room to see if the spirits of the three guys are there?”

“I-I can’t.” Seohyun said.

“Why?” Hyoyeon asks.

“I’m scared of bloods.” Seohyun said shyly.

“Eh? You are not afraid of ghosts but you are afraid of blood.” Hyoyeon said.

“Everyone can be afraid of anything.” Seohyun said. “I’m sorry, unnie.”

“It’s ok. Hope they will find out who is the murderer.” Hyoyeon said. She needs to do something to help the police. She really wanted to help them. But who is the murderer and where is the golden necklace?

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“I told you I don’t kill him. What is my purpose to kill him? I don’t even know that guy!” Jaejoong said to Detective Sang Woo.

“Last night you almost had a fight with Ok Taecyeon. Many of the guests confirmed that when they saw you in the restaurant.” Sang Woo said.

“Yeah almost. He is just pissing me off that night. But after that incident in the restaurant I never leave our room. Just ask my friends to confirm it.” Jaejoong said.

“Uhmm… Detective, he is right. We are all stayed in our room last night.” Yunho said.

“We will confirm it once we take a look at the cameras.” Sang Woo said. “You may go back now to your room.”

“Kamsahamnida.” Yunho said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“Detective Lee, we already look at the cameras but no one tried to enter the room 202 last night.” Jae Hwang said.

“Then, how did the murderer entered the room?” Sang Woo asks.

“That is a big question.” Jae Hwang said.


Thanks for subscribing:

_ninx_

Sone1996

 

I'm in a hurry! Need to go to school....I'll update soon!