The Book

Vacation House (Abandoned house Sequel)

Zhou’s publishing company…

Zhou’s publishing company has a branch near the town where Hyoyeon and the other lives and that is where Taeyeon working.

“It is done already?” Taeyeon asks. She can’t believe her book is now ready to publish.

“The boss likes it.” Nicole said. One of the writers in that company.

“I can’t wait to show it to my friends.” Taeyeon said.

Nicole points the box on the side of the office.

“See that box?” Nicole said. “In that box are the copies of your book. It is free and you can give it to your friends. It was the boss’ order.”

Taeyeon’s eyes widened. “Omo! I am sure gonna thank the boss.” She said. “I must get going now. I need to prepare for my friends’ wedding.”

“Ok! Good luck to your new book.” Nicole said.

Taeyeon lifted the box and she doesn’t mind if it is heavy. Some of the employees offer her some help but she rejects it. She is proud of her book.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Siwon is waiting for Taeyeon in the parking lot.

“Hon, help me here!” Taeyeon said.

Siwon quickly took the box from Taeyeon. “What is this?”

“It is my surprise to all of you.” Taeyeon said.

“Is this the book?” Siwon asks.

“Ne.” Taeyeon said. “I will show it to you in the reception.”

“I will send you off to Kim’s mansion. Key and his staffs in his salon are already in there.” Siwon said.

“Ok.” She said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

  “Congratulations to the newlyweds!!!” Leeteuk said. It was after the reception. The guests are all gone and they are now the only left in the restaurant.

“CHEERS!!!” Leeteuk said.

They all cheers.

“Guys, I have a surprise for you.” Taeyeon said. “Wait here!”

She went outside and gets the box in the car. Siwon helps her carrying the box.

All of them were curious about what it is.

Taeyeon opens the box and one by one took out the books. She gives all of it to her friends.

“Leader, is it what I think it is?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Ne. It was our story. It will start when we were in high school.” Taeyeon said. “I decided to write the journey of our friendship when we were in the vacation house.”

Hyoyeon hugs her. “You are so great.”

“But I am not done yet.” Taeyeon said.

“Eh?!!” they said.

“I was planning to write your love stories. All of you. I will start it to Bom and Leeteuk.” She said.

“Count me out!” Leeteuk said.

“Count me in.” Bom said.

“Bom.” Leeteuk said.

“I always wanted to put our love story in a book.” Bom said.

“Guys, I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you.” Hyoyeon said.

“It was nothing. We are all part in a club. One of our rules in the club was to help each other.” Jessica said.

“Still, if it weren’t for me you wouldn’t put in to danger.” Hyoyeon said.

“Don’t blame yourself. It was our idea to bring your friends while finding the treasure.” Taemin said.

“Hyoyeon, you don’t need to thank us. We all just did what we are supposed to do as part of the club.” Sunny said.

“Don’t be so dramatic, Hyoyeon. If some of us need help we will help each other, right?” Dara said.

Hyoyeon nodded.

“Let’s cheers!” Leeteuk said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

After a month Taeyeon’s book titled ‘Club’s Journey’ became a hit. The 2000 copies of the book were sold out in just 1 week after it was released.

They were so happy about it. They already finished reading it and it was so great.

Their friends remain and became stronger. If they have time they always visits Yuri and talks about anything. With the help of Bom’s lawyer, Yuri can get out of the jail after 10 years with Minho, Jonghyun and Onew.

Yuri was delightful with that news and she promised to them that she will be a good person.

All of them live a peacefully life but sometimes Seohyun wants them to go to an adventure and they always run away whenever she opens that kind of topic.


THE END


Thanks for reading, subscribing and commenting in my story.

I  hope you have a good time reading this...

I love u all and thank you! =^.^=

 

No more sequel please....kekeke

 

Anyway, hope you like also my other stories just the way you like this fic...

 

Bye! Bye! And thank you again...=^.^=

 

Saranghae!