Yuri's Story

Vacation House (Abandoned house Sequel)

“Congrats for finding the treasure.” Someone said. They all turn around to see who it is.

“Yuri? What are you doing here?” Hyoyeon said.

“Unnie, why are you holding a gun?” Seohyun asks Yuri.

“Oh this? I will gonna use this to kill you.” Yuri said. She points the gun towards them.

“Yuri, what is the meaning of all this?” Taeyeon asks.

“Oh! The president of our club trying to show that she is strong.” Yuri said.

“She is crazy.” Jay whispered to Hyoyeon.

“I wonder who will I gonna shot using this gun?” Yuri said. She looks at them one by one. “Oh! I know, how about the president?”

Taeyeon move backward a little.

“Are you afraid?” Yuri asks and laughs a little.

“This is not funny, Yuri.” Taeyeon said.

“I know. But for me it is funny.” Yuri said. She points the gun towards Taeyeon. “Annyeong, president.”

She pulls the trigger of the gun aiming to Taeyeon. Siwon quickly move towards Taeyeon to block her.

Taeyeon and the other girls close their eyes.

“Ooopppsssiiiee! I missed.” Yuri said and laughed.

“Siwon!” Hyoyeon said when she saw Siwon bleeding. He was hit on his side.

“Siwon, why did you do that?” Taeyeon asks.

“I-I don’t want you to get hurt.” Siwon said.

Seohyun move backwards when she saw the blood.

“Seohyun, are you alright?” Kibum asks.

“B-Blood.” She said.

“Kibum, Seohyun is afraid of blood.” Hyoyeon said.

“Kwon Yuri, why are you doing this?” Taeyeon asks.

“To get my revenge.” Yuri said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

At The Van…

“Get in! Quickly!” Minho said.

Sunny, CL and Yoona were forced to get in the van. They can’t fight because they are all tied-up.

“Unnie!” Yoona said when she saw Jessica and Bom.

“Reunion eh?” Jonghyun said.

“Why are you doing this?” CL asks.

“Aigoo… Don’t you get it? It is for the treasure.” Onew said.

“But not all of us wanted the treasure.” Minho said.

“What do you mean?” Sunny asks.

“One of us wants to get some revenge.” Jonghyun said.

“Who?” Yoona asks.

“Me.” A guy said from the driver’s seat.

“Lee Taemin?” they said.

“Yup! That’s me!” Taemin said. “Nice to see you again, Bom noona.”

“ YOU!” Bom angrily said.

“Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! That is not a nice attitude, noona.” Taemin said.

“What do you want from us?” Jessica asks.

“Revenge. I want some revenge for bullying me before.” Taemin said. “Thanks to Yuri noona for encouraging me to do this.”

“What about her?” Bom asks.

“Yuri is the mastermind of this.” Sunny said.

“What? That girl? But why?” Jessica asks.

“She wants some revenge, too.” Onew said.

Jonghyun saw something. “Yah! Who is that girl running away?” Jonghyun asks.

“It was there friend.” Onew said while finding his chicken.

“Go after her.” Minho said. “Forget your chicken first.”

Onew quickly followed Dara.

“Dara, hwaiting!” the girls cheered.

“Yah! Shut up!” Taemin yelled.

“You shut up! Nerdy boy!” Bom said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

“Kim Hyoyeon, do you have any idea how my mother died?” Yuri asks.

“C-Car accident.” She said. Yuri was the one who told her about that.

“Right. Car accident. Do you have any idea who owns that car?” Yuri asks.

Hyoyeon shook her head.

“Let me tell you a story. A long time ago.” Yuri said.

There was a mother who loves her daughter very much. Every Saturday the mother of that girl always takes her in the park to play together.

One Saturday morning the mother and the girl went to the park. They were playing ball in the park.

After playing for hours, the mother became tired and rest for a while. She sat under the tree while watching her daughter playing alone.

She didn’t realize that she fell asleep. When she woke up, her daughter is nowhere to be seen.

She didn’t know that her child is on the street trying to get the ball that rolled on the middle of the street.

She saw her daughter walking towards the ball and on the other side of the street she saw a car moving fast. She runs as fast as she could to save her daughter.

When she was now close to her daughter she pushed her daughter to the other side of the street and she was the one who hits by the car.

The mother of the girl was dead on arrival when they reach the hospital.

The father of the girl was very angry to her because she is the one who caused of the death of his wife.

The girl promised to herself that she will get revenge for the family who owns the car.

“And it happened to be that it is you, Hyoyeon. Your father was the one who was driving that car.” Yuri said.

“I-I don’t know what you are talking about. My father didn’t kill anyone.” Hyoyeon said.

“He did! My father found it out and he also found out that your family is hiding a treasure. I heard him talking to my brother that they will get revenge to your family. That’s why they killed your family and even finding the treasure. I was happy when I heard that your family was killed but when I found out that you are a member of Kim Family I decided to seek for revenge. I promised to myself that I will kill you someday. That’s why I became close to you and never let you out of my sight.” Yuri said.

“Your mother died because of accident. Don’t blame my father because in the first place it was your fault it was you who must be hit by the car not your mom.” Hyoyeon said.

“So, it was my fault after all, huh? No matter what you say I will kill you because it is you why I lost my father and my oppa!” Yuri said.

“Your father died because he tried to kill Hyoyeon!” Kibum said.

“Shut up! Shut up!” Yuri shouted. “Yah Kim Hyoyeon, you are not deserved to be happy. I’ll make sure that you will die here.”

………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Dara keeps on running. She knew that someone is following her.

“YAH! COME BACK HERE!” Onew shouts.

“GO AWAY!!!” Dara screamed.

Not too far away from them…

“Guys, quick! We need to call the police.” Heechul said. They were able to escape in the underground when the guy who captured them was left. But they weren’t able to see Eunhyuk, Donghae, Leeteuk and Kyuhyun.

“Hey! Isn’t that Dara noona?” Sungmin asks.

“Oh right! Someone is chasing her.” Hankyung said.

“We need to save her.” Yesung said.

Sungmin found a box of chicken under the tree. “I wonder what is this doing here.” Sungmin said.

Sungmin opens the box.

Onew was keeping on running to chase Dara when he smells something familiar. “I smell CHICKEN!” he said.

He follows the smell and forgot about Dara.

“Guys, he is coming this way!” Hankyung said.

“Let’s hide.” Yesung said.

Sungmin left the box of chicken on the ground.

“Mmm… My chicken! I thought I lost you forever!” Onew dramatically said. While busy smelling the chicken, he didn’t realize that Heechul, Hankyung, Sungmin and Yesung are on his back.

Using the long vines that Heechul found a while ago while hiding they tie Onew on the tree.

“Yah! Let me go!” Onew said.

Sungmin stock a chicken on Onew’s mouth. “Since you love your chicken, here eat it!” Sungmin said.

“I need to follow Dara.” Yesung said.

“Ok! We will try to save the others.” Heechul said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Ryeowook and Minzy are able to go out in the hospital.

“Oppa, we need to call the police for help.” Minzy said.

“Right.” Ryeowook said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Dara keeps on running even she was able to leave the Villa Hyoyeon. She still felt that someone is following her.

Then, someone grabs her left arm. She struggle and tried to fight.

“Let me go! Let me go!” Dara screamed.

“Dara! Dara! It’s me! Relax!” Yesung said.

Dara looks at him. She cried and hugs him. “Yesung, I’m so afraid!” she cried.

“Sshhh… You are safe now.” Yesung said.

“Where are the others?” Dara asks.

“Heechul and the others are going to save them.” Yesung said. “We need to go to the police station to get some help.”

“Ne.” Dara said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Back at the villa…

“Eeewww! You put blood on my pink shirt!” Key said to Donghae said.

“And so? It is just blood.” Donghae said. He is getting weaker because he is losing more bloods.

“Huh? You can say that even though you are about to die any moment now.” Key said.

“Where are the girls?” Donghae asks.

“In the van with Taemin.” Key said.

“Taemin? Lee Taemin?” Donghae asks.

“The one and only Taemin.” Key said.

Donghae chuckled. “I guess he is the one who wrote the letter of the kidnappers.” Donghae said.

“Right. I scolded him when I read that letter. He is so polite.” Key said. “You know what, you’re cute.”

“And so? I’m already taken.” Donghae said.

“Oh! Let me guess, your girlfriend is that Yoona, right?” Key said.

“And so?” Donghae said.

“I heard that Jonghyun hyung likes her.” Key said.

“Don’t he ever try to touch mhie.” Donghae said.

“Mhie? What a yucky endearment!” Key said.

“Actually, it was her who said that. I don’t really want to call her that.” Donghae said.

“Then, what do you want to call her?” Key asks.

“Him Yoona.” Donghae said. “Because she is so strong.”

Key laughed. “Nice.” He said. “How well do you know her?”

“Since high school.” Donghae said.

“Oh… I used to have a girlfriend when I was in high school.” Key said.

“Then, where is she?” Donghae asks.

Key sat on the sofa and began to tell his story.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Leeteuk was walking around the house trying to find the others but he didn’t see anyone. A moment ago he was able to escape when the guy captures them left. But he didn’t see the others because it is too dark.

Then, he heard something talking in the master’s bedroom. It looks like it doesn’t just talking, they are laughing!


Thanks to blueskychoi for subscribing...