Suicidal Bridge

Vacation House (Abandoned house Sequel)

On the next day, the group meets up outside their old school. It was Saturday morning, and no classes.

“Shindong will be our driver, since we don’t have any driver available.” Dara said.

“No problem to me.” Shindong said.

“Sooyoung, why did you have lots of food?” Sunny asks.

“Shindong oppa will get hungry while driving so I bought him lots of food.” Sooyoung said.

“Cupcake, you’re so sweet.” Shindong said and he kissed Sooyoung on the cheeks.

“Omo! You mean, you two are…” Heechul said.

“Yes. We are officially a couple.” Sooyoung said.

“I think I’m gonna die.” Heechul said and pretending that he will lose his breath.

Yuri hit him on his head. “Stop fooling around and let’s go inside the bus.” Yuri said.

“We need to hurry, so that when we reaches the ‘Suicidal Bridge’ it is still day.” Sungmin said.

“What’s wrong if we reach the bridge in night?” Kyuhyun asks.

“I’ll tell you later when we are in the bus.” Sunny said.

50 years ago there was a lady who really loves her boyfriend. In their 5th anniversary, the couple decided to meet at the bridge.

The lady came first at the bridge, then after 30 minutes the man came. The lady was happy to see him but the man didn’t feel the same way.

The lady asks the man if there is something wrong. The man said that he is breaking up with her because he doesn’t love her anymore and he loves someone else.

The lady begs to the man but the man didn’t listen to her and leave her alone in the bridge.

The lady stays in the bridge waiting for the man to come back but it took her a week for waiting to the man.

Finally, after a week of waiting, the lady finally gives up. She thought that her life will be useless if her man she loves will never be hers. So, she decided to jumps from the bridge.

After that, the spirit of the lady remains in the bridge waiting for the man she loves. Every time a vehicle passes by the bridge at night, the ghost will show up.

“What the hell is that?! It’s so scary!” Bom said after Sunny told the story of the ‘Suicidal Bridge’

“Guys, obviously that it is just an old story from old people.” Yuri said.

“It is true. My umma always told me that.” Sunny said.

“It is true or not we should be hurry.” Hankyung said.

“How can we be hurry when the traffic is heavy?” Shindong irritated asks.

“Guys, relax. Everything is gonna be fine as long as we stick together.” Taeyeon said.

“Gomaweoh for the fighting spirit, Taeng.” Bom said.

Despite the heavy traffic, the group enjoys the journey in the bus by singing, joking and playing games.

“We haven’t done this before when we were in high school.” Ryeowook said.

“Because we are all busy. And when we graduated in high school we are all busy in our own lives.” Taeyeon said.

“But despite of that, we all have our communications to each other.” Siwon said.

“I remember something.” Seohyun said. “Siwon oppa, when you graduated in high school you followed Taeyeon unnie in the university where she is studying, right?”

All the members look at Siwon. “W-What?” Siwon asks.

“Siwon, is it true?” Tiffany asks.

“Aniyo. It is true that we studied in the same university but I didn’t follow her.” Siwon said.

“Unnie, do you see Siwon there?” Hyoyeon asks Taeyeon.

“N-Ne.” Taeyeon said.

“And he is always helping Taeyeon in the tennis club.” CL said. CL went to the same university where Taeyeon is. “I, Taeyeon and Siwon are in the same club. I was surprised when I saw Siwon in our club.”

“He is helping me because I don’t really want tennis. You’re the one who insisted me to join that club.” Taeyeon said.

“But, you two have the same course. And you two are both working in a same company if only Siwon hasn’t assigned in other country.” Dara said.

“Come on, Miss President and Mr. Vice-president. Tell us the truth. Do you like each other?” Donghae asks.

“Aish! Stop those nonsense questions!” Taeyeon said but she is blushing.

“Look! Unnie is blushing!” Minzy said.

“Even Siwon too!” Ryeowook said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

When it is getting dark, Shindong ask the group if they can eat dinner first.

The group agrees and they all went to a restaurant.

“I’m going to the c.r.” Yuri said.

After 5 minutes, as Yuri gets out of the c.r. she accidentally bumps into someone.

“Are you alright?” a guy asks.

Yuri looks at to the guy. “Oh! Key!” she recognize the guy.

“Noona, how are you?” the guy said.

“I’m fine.” She said.

…………………………………………………………………..

“What took Yuri so long? The foods are already here.” Heechul said.

“I’ll call her.” Kibum said. He walks towards where the comfort room is.

He saw Yuri talking to someone.

“Noona.” He called.

“Oh! Kibum, I was just talking to my college friend.” Yuri said.

“Who is he?” Kibum asks.

“Kibum, he is Key. My college friend.” She said. “Key, he is Kibum. One of my co-member in a club in high school.”

“Nice to meet you.” Key said.

“Nice to meet you, too.” Kibum said. They shake hands.

Kibum felt something weird when he shook hands to Key.

“We must get back to our friends.” Yuri said.

“Right.” Kibum said.

The two went back to their friends while Key left the restaurant.

“What took you so long?” Heechul asks.

“She was talking to her college friend when I saw her.” Kibum said.

“Who college friend?” Jessica asks.

“The guy who left the restaurant a while ago.” Kibum said.

“Oh! The cute guy.” Tiffany said.

Kang-in glared at Tiffany. “Mian.” Tiffany said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

At the bus…

“We should find a place where we can stay for a night.” Siwon said.

“My college friend Key told me that there is a motel where we can stay.” Yuri said.

“Where is it?” Eunhyuk asks.

“After passed by the ‘Suicidal Bridge’, there is a motel 100 meters away.” Yuri said.

“So, we need to go to the bridge this night?” Sunny asks.

“Ne.” Yuri said.

“But guys, haven’t you forgotten about the story of-”

“Sunny, please. Stop those nonsense stories. All of us need to take a rest. And we need to go to that motel this night.” Yuri said.

“What’s wrong with you, Yuri? Why are you talking like that to Sunny? As if you’re not friends.” Hyoyeon said.

Yuri didn’t answer her. She just stops talking.

“It’s ok, Sunny. Everything is gonna be fine.” Sungmin said.

After a couple of minutes…

“We are now reaching the ‘Suicidal Bridge’.” Shindong announced but no one listening to him except for Heechul.

Everyone is sleeping except for Heechul and of course Shindong. Heechul decided to stay awake for Shindong so Shindong won’t be able to get sleep while driving.

“More coffee?” Heechul asks.

“Aniyo. The last one you made is very strong. I think I won’t be able to sleep until tomorrow night.” Shindong said and laughed.

Heechul yawned.

“You should sleep hyung.” Shindong said.

“Are you going to be ok?” Heechul asks.

“Ne. I will just listening to some SNSD’s song so I won’t be able to sleep.” Shindong said.

“Ok.” Heechul said and walk towards where Yuri is sleeping.

As he sat besides sleeping Yuri, he put the pink blanket on Yuri. He didn’t see the face of Yuri because her hair was all on her face.

He shut his eyes and sleep.

After a while…

Yuri felt cold because of the air conditioner. She opens her eyes and find her pink blanket. She stood up and saw Heechul sleeping at the front seat of her.

She taps his shoulder. “Oppa, why are you there? You are supposed to be here.” Yuri said.

Heechul opens his eyes. “What are you doing there?” Heechul asks.

“I should be the one asking you that. Why are you there with my blanket?” she asks.

Heechul looks at his side. He knew that he is with Yuri; he put the blanket to Yuri awhile ago. But now, only the blanket was on his side.

“You were here awhile ago.” Heechul said.

“Aniyo. I was here before you go at the front to talk to Shindong.” Yuri said.

“But I am sure that you were here before I go to sleep.” Heechul said.

“You were imagining things, oppa.” Yuri said.

Heechul thought that it might be the ghost. But he won’t gonna tell it to others.

Heechul move to the seat where Yuri is.

In the bus, all the curtains were close and it is quiet because they are all sleeping. Shindong was listening in his ipad.

They are now in the middle of the way on the bridge when the bus suddenly stops and all the lights in the bus turn off.

“What is going on?” Taeyeon asks.

All of them are now awake.

“I can’t see anything.” Seohyun said.

“I got a flashlight in my bag.” Yesung said. He stood up to get his flashlight in his bag. He left Ryeowook alone in the seat.

Then, the lights turn on again.

Dara take a look on the other side of the bus where Ryeowook is sitting. Her eyes widened when she saw Ryeowook is not alone in the seat.

“W-W-Wookie.” She called.

“What?” Ryeowook asks.

“L-L-Look o-on y-your side.” Dara said.

Ryeowook looks on his left side and saw a lady in white looking at him.

The lady’s eyes are red and her hair is long.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!” Ryeowook screamed and fell on the floor. Yesung quickly came back and he was shocks when he saw the ghost.

Then the lights turn off again.

“Let’s get out of here!” CL said who was beside Dara.

“What’s going on?” Yoona asks.

“The ghost is here!” Dara said.

“What?!” Bom said.

“Shindong, let’s get out of here!” Taeyeon said.

“I’m trying! I’m trying!” Shindong said.

“I told you she is true.” Sunny said. Sungmin hugs Sunny.

Then the lights turn on again. The ghost is gone now and the bus is starting to move again.

All of them were quiet. No one wants to talk about what happened a while ago.

After some couple of minutes, the bus finally leaves the bridge. They are now heading to the motel.


two updates for today...that's it!

comments! comments! =^.^=