A Map

Vacation House (Abandoned house Sequel)

At the front of the abandoned house…

“Aigoo… for so many years, I didn’t know that we will gonna be back here.” Hankyung said.

“A house that almost killed us.” Shindong said.

“Ok! Let’s go inside, so that we can start finding the treasure.” Hyoyeon said. She opens the lock of the gate.

“Seohyun, if you see a ghost just keep quiet, araso?” Yoona said.

“Araso.” Seohyun said.

They are now entering the house.

“Wait a minute. Kyuhyun, when did you start holding Seohyun’s hand while walking?” Sungmin asks.

“Since the day she said yes.” Kyuhyun said.

“You mean you two are now in a relationship?” Sunny asks her eyes are widened.

“Ne.” the two said.

“Aigoo… I never thought that you two will end up together.” Sooyoung said.

“Just like Jessica unnie and Kibum oppa?” Seohyun asks.

“Ne.” they agreed.

“What? Don’t tell me you don’t have any idea that we two were end up together?” Jessica asks.

“You’re right.” Tiffany said.

“Ok! Here we are.” Siwon said. “Let’s group ourselves into four members each group.”

“Me, Kibum, Kang-in and Tiffany.” Jessica quickly said. As far as she wants, she doesn’t want to be group with Seohyun because Seohyun can see ghosts.

“I’m with Ryeowook, Yesung and Minzy.” Dara said.

“Don’t you want to go with us?” Bom asks.

“I want to be with Yesung and the only way to be with him is to be with Ryeowook too.” Dara whispered to Bom.

“But, why Minzy?” Bom whispered.

“Because Leeteuk will be with you no matter what.” Dara whispered.

“Ok. I guess I will be with CL, Hankyung and Leeteuk.” Bom said.

“I, Heechul oppa, Shindong and Sooyoung.” Yuri said.

“Why with him?” Heechul asks.

“Why not?” Yuri asks.

“Of course, I’m going with Sungmin, Donghae and Yoona.” Sunny said.

“So, it will be me, Siwon, Seohyun and Kyuhyun.” Taeyeon said.

“How about Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon?” Yesung asks.

“We’re not alone. My family will gonna help me.” Hyoyeon said. They didn’t know that Hyoyeon’s family is at their back.

“Unnie, don’t scare us.” Yoona said.

“No I am not.” Hyoyeon said. “Anyway, let’s start finding the treasure.”

All of them are busy searching for the hidden treasure. Every time they saw a room, a box or anything that is lock they always call Hyoyeon to try the key on it.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Lunch Time…

“We’ve been searching for 5 hours but we haven’t found the hidden treasure.” Shindong said.

“That is why it is called hidden treasure.” Donghae said.

“Guys, let’s eat.” Hankyung said from the kitchen.

“Yah! I thought you are with Leeteuk and the others. Why are you in there?” Heechul asks.

“Taeyeon ask me to prepare some lunch for us.” He said.

“Let’s eat.” CL said.

They are now going to the dining room, when Hyoyeon saw Yuki.

“Yuki, what are you doing here?” Hyoyeon asks.

Then, Yuki starting to crawl. Hyoyeon decided to follow him.

They went to the study room.

“Yuki, what are we going to do here?” she asks.

Yuki went inside the close cabinet. Hyoyeon opens the cabinet but she didn’t see her brother. She removes all the clothes in the cabinet and saw a secret passageway at back of the cabinet.

She saw Yuki on the other side and decided to follow him.

They walk in the secret passageway.

Hyoyeon didn’t need a flashlight anymore because the lights in the way are automatically opens when she walks by.

Yuki stop crawling at the front of the door. Yuki looks at her and point the door.

Hyoyeon walks closer to the door and try to open it but it was lock.

“Yuki, it is lock.” She said.

Yuki points the key in her pocket.

“Oh right!” she said. She took out the key in her pocket and use it to opens the door.

As she opens the door, she enters the room. All the lights in the room turn on. It was almost empty except for the table in the center. She walks closer to the table and she saw a bottle on the top of the table.

She opens the bottle and took out a paper in the bottle. It was a map of a house but it is not their mansion.

On the top of the map there was written something. “Villa Hyoyeon”

“Villa Hyoyeon?” she asks herself.

“It was a villa of your great-grandmother.” A voice said. Hyoyeon turns around and saw her father.

“Appa.” She said.

“The hidden treasure is in the villa.” James said.

“I thought the hidden treasure is here.” Hyoyeon said.

“Aniyo. The map is hidden here to keep the treasure safe in the villa.” James said.

“You know it?” she asks.

“Ne. Before your grandmother died she told me that the hidden treasure was in the villa and I need to protect it by keeping the map here.” He said.

“But appa, I need to find the treasure to save Freyja umma and Loki appa.” She said.

“That’s why I ask Yuki to show you the way here.” He said.

“My daughter, please be careful on your way to the villa.” Lily said. “We want to go with you but we can’t. That villa is a place where danger awaits.”

“What do you mean?” she asks.

“There lots of traps in the villa. That’s why we never go there when we were alive.” Lily said.

“Don’t worry umma & appa. After I got the treasure and save Freyja umma & Loki appa I’ll be back here safe.” She said.

“Promise unnie?” Hikaru asks.

“Ne. Promise.”  She said.

“You need to go now, unnie. Your friends are waiting for you.” Wyn said.

Hyoyeon said goodbye to them and run towards to her friends.

“Guys, I found it!” she shouts.

“You found the treasure?” Sungmin asks.

“Aniyo. But I found the map.” She said.

“A map?!!!”

“Ne! A map that it will lead us where the treasure is.” Hyoyeon said.

“May I look at the map, noona?” Kibum asks. Hyoyeon gives the map to Kibum.

“Villa Hyoyeon?” Kibum said.

“Ne. It was my great-grandmother’s villa.” She said.

“This place is far. It will take us 1 week to get there.” Kibum said.

“That’s why we need to go there immediately.” Hyoyeon said.

“We need a vehicle in order to get there fast.” Eunhyuk said.

“Leave it to me.” Dara said. “Haven’t you forgotten that my family owns a bus company?”

“Alright Dara!” CL said.

“Tomorrow, we will start our journey to Villa Hyoyeon.” Taeyeon said.


Finally another update...

Sorry if it is late... :P

thanks for the comments guys...

Stay tuned for another update today... ^^,