The Letter

Vacation House (Abandoned house Sequel)

“Thanks for helping, guys. We are able to clean the 1st floor of the mansion in just one day.” Hyoyeon said. They are walking in the street.

“Tomorrow, we will gonna clean the 2nd floor.” Eunhyuk said.

“Cleaning again?” Heechul frown.

“What? Tomorrow is Sunday, so all of us don’t have works to do.” Yuri said.

“Why don’t we call the other club members?” Heechul suggested.

“Sica and Fany are now working in America. And as for the others, I don’t know where they are.” Hyoyeon said.

After Taeyeon, CL, Dara, Bom, Leeteuk, Heechul, Yesung, and Hankyung graduated in high school, they don’t able to see each other because they studied in different universities, except of course Heechul, because the others need to leave their place to study in another place.

“Speaking of Sica, she called me last week and she will be back here next Friday for her wedding.” Yuri said.

“Wedding?!!!” they all said.

“To whom?” Kyuhyun asks.

“Kibum.” Yuri said.

“Kibum?!!!” they said.

“I didn’t have any idea that they will like each other. Kibum is a serious guy and I thought Sica never like those type of guy.” Hyoyeon said.

“That’s what I said to Sica.” Yuri said. “Anyway, let’s just ask Sica when she gets back.”

They are now near at Hyoyeon’s house when a motorcycle passes by and throw something in her house.

They heard something broken.

“Yah! Come back here!” Hyoyeon yelled when the motorcycle quickly get away.

Hyoyeon hurriedly gets inside the house to check what the guy was thrown. She saw a stone covered by a paper on the floor and some pieces of a broken glass.

She picks the stone and removes the paper, something written on the paper. She read it:

DEAR HYOYEON NOONA,

ANNYEONG HASAEYO! BOW*

WE GOT YOUR PARENTS! CONGRATULATIONS TO US!!!

IN ORDER TO SAVE THEM, YOU NEED TO GIVE US THE HIDDEN TREASURE OF YOUR FAMILY WITHIN A MONTH, OR ELSE…THEY WILL DIE!!! XD

TRULY YOURS,

THE HANDSOME KIDNAPPERS

PS

THERE IS ONE CONDITION; YOU NEED THE HELP OF YOUR CLUB MEMBERS IN FINDING THE TREASURE.

“Oh no! Freyja umma and Loki appa had been kidnapped.” Hyoyeon said worriedly.

“In fairness, the kidnappers call you noona.” Yuri said.

“We need to find the treasure in your mansion.” Eunhyuk said.

“But, how?” Hyoyeon asks.

“The key? Where’s the key?” Kyuhyun asks.

“I know where I put the key but still I don’t know where in the part of our house the treasure is.” She said.

“It is time for some adventure, I think?” Seohyun said.

“Don’t worry, Hyo. We will help you to find the treasure.” Eunhyuk said.

“We?!” Heechul asks.

“Yes, we.” Yuri said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Airport…

“Guys, seriously, I don’t have time for this. I need to find the hidden treasure.” Hyoyeon said. They are all waiting for Jessica and Kibum’s arrival.

“Hyo, we need the help of our club members for finding the treasure. Kibum is smart and he really a big help for you.” Yuri said.

“Guys, I can do it all by myself. I don’t want to bother you with my problem.” She said.

“Hyo, we told you that we will help you.” Eunhyuk said.

“But-”

“Aish! No more buts, araso? We will help you no matter what.” Heechul said.

“Thanks guys.” She said.

“Oh! Unnie and oppa have arrived!” Min said. “There they are!”

They saw the two walking towards them.

“Guys, I’m so happy to see you again!” Jessica said.

“Let’s go home quick.” Hyoyeon said in a serious voice and she walks towards the van.

“Is there something wrong?” Jessica asks.

………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Hyoyeon’s house…

“What?!!! Kidnapped?!!!” Jessica said.

“Lower your voice, baby.” Kibum said.

“Eeewww! Baby!” Heechul said.

“Yah! Oppa!” Jessica said angrily.

“She forced me to call her baby.” Kibum whispered to Heechul.

“Yah! Kim Kibum!” Jessica yelled.

“Guys are you here to fight or you will help me to save my parents?” she said.

“So noona, do you want to help us?” Kyuhyun asks.

“Of course yes. I will do anything to help our club member.” Jessica said.

“We need to contact our other club members. It is the kidnappers’ condition when finding the treasure.” Minzy said.

“Ok. Leave that to me.” Jessica said. She puts out her cellphone from her bag and calls someone.

Jessica: Bom unnie? It’s me Jessica.

Bom: What’s up?

Jessica: Hyoyeon’s parents had been kidnapped and she needs our help. Can you call all our club members to go back in the abandoned house to meet us?

Bom: Araso. No problem. But, why in the abandoned house?

Jessica: We will tell you once you get here.

Bom: Ok. Expect us after a week. Bye!

Jessica: Bye.

“Ok! We will need to wait for a week for them.” Jessica said.


Finally an update...

Sorry for the late update...

Thanks for the comments, guys.