Putting a Smile

Why didn't I choose you?

Chaerin Pov.

I'm now sitting on a corner one of YG's practice rooms. Is to hard for me to stop crying, I want to stop myself before someone comes and sees me like this. But the conversation that I heard in the studio room keeps repeating in my mind. Why didn't he just told me how he felt for Sohee. It would of had been less painful if he just had told me how he felt. I would of get the idea that I wasn't meant to be by his side as a lover.

'Chaerin-ah stop crying. What are you doing? You should be happy he's going to go out with the girl he is in love with. Get yourself together. Act like you don't know anything and let him tell you by his own. And after that congratulate him.' That's all I could do to calm myself. Sh*t 20 minutes have already past, I am late for practice.

*2 hours later*

Practice is over but still I can't stop feeling sad. I was getting my stuff when... "Is two in the morning, bodies getting Freaky the speaks b.." I open my phone and see a text message from my manager to see him tomorrow. I don't know if I'm going to be okay by then but let's just see.

 

Jiyong Pov.

I'm in my room thinking what should I do? I need to clear my mind. I used to love Sohee because she's nice and a caring person. But my HunChae is more than that. Nobody can be compare to my HunChae. My hun-chae~. I should just let go.

Maybe is not a bad idea after all, because if I used to love Sohee maybe those feelings will come back. And my feelings toward Chaerin will fade away. Because she might not love me as the same as I do to her.

Bip, Bip Bip, A text message from my manager.

"Jiyong this is Sohee-shi phone number 832-***-****. I set-up a date with her for tomorrow arraso. Don't be nervouse I know you have been waiting for this day to come up, well here it is. Oh don't forget to tell the guys about it ok. Good Luck!!!" 

 

Omg I forgot about them geez, how am I going to tell them, and how am I goin to tell Taeyang and Seungho. They know that I love Chaerin. They are going to tell me what did I did? Why haven't I confess to Chaerin yet?

 

I know them well. I'm going to tell them all about it. I need to dress-up and have my best smile so they can't see my sadness on me.

 

2 Hours later (nobody POV)

All the Big Bang and 2NE1 members wore there (except Jiyong) even Se7en and Gummy. They were waiting for Jiyong to come and tell the news he have to say to them.

Although everybody was wondering what was so important that it was needed to do a meeting. Chaerin on the other hand knew what was the news was going to be. She feels sad and wanted to cry but try her best to not show it, but it shows.

"CL-roo why are you sad? Dont you feel good?" Dara ask her seeing like she was sick or something.

"uh aniyo unni. I'm ok, its just that Im tired and thirsty. Thats all." Chaerin respond and put her best smile to her unni. After a couple of minutes the door fluw open. It was Jiyong with a smile that show his perfect white teeth.

"Hey guys I got to tell you the news are you ready." Jiyong try his BEST to not sound sad.

"Yeah bro, that's why we are here waiting for you to come and tell us what is this about. It took you sooooo long to come here, we though is was Friday all ready. jajaja" Taeyang say with a smile

"Nah, is that I'm going to a date with Sohee from WG, Remember her. She use to sing with me in the concert when we were all together." Jiyong say. Everyone were surpries and happy for him and stud-up to gave him a hug of congratulations. But Chaerin wanted to cry again but she didnt let herself get down again and join them with the hug. Taeyang had his eye in Ji. He know that Jiyong is not consern with the news.

"Jiyong congratulations for you and Sohee-shi. Hope you have a great time with her and last for ever" Dara said with a big smile on her face.

Minzy was looking at Chaerin because she knows that she like Jiyong-oppa, and didnt want to see her cry. She though that Jiyong love Chaerin and wanted her to be HIS girlfriend. But she guess that Chaerin was right Jiyong-oppa only saw Caerin-unni as his younger sister.

"Are you ok. I know that you know about this why you didnt tell me about it. You needed a shourlder to cry on. You know I'm here unni" Minzy say to Chaerin in a very low voice that nobody could here.

"Minkky because in that moment I was alone and didnt was anybody to see me like that. But thanks, I think I will need you to confort me later." Chaerin say with a shaky voice and a force smile.

"Oppa congratulation with your new girlfreind" Chaerin said and give him a big hug.

"Thanks, Chaerin-ah" He said with a smile.

"So how long have you been dating her?" TOP said

"I'm going to have my first date with her tomorrow. I need to look good dont I. jajaja" Jiyong say

"Man, we though you have been dating her like 1 or 2 months, and just told us know. Wow" TOP said

"I know hyung." Ji say

Time past and Dara said that they should came a party to Jiyong and Sohee if they are going to be a couple by then. Chaerin leave with Minzy they said they had a long day by practicing all day. Taeyang cant stop of thinking about what Jiyong said and he approached him.

"Hey Jiyong can we talk later." Taeyang said

"Hyung I know what are you going to say but..." Jiyong was cut-out by Taeyang

"Lets just talk about this in the dorm or outside but later ok?" Taeyang said and leave.

Jiyong is with the other members talking and hearing all the conversatiion they are telling him and what he should do when he is with Sohee.

 

At Chaerin & Minzy Dorm. Chaerin was crying and telling her maknee eveything she heard and how she feel. The only thing that Minzy could do is to confort her. frown
 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Authors note

Hi sorry for not having updated before jejeje on the hospital. Well HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY PEOPLE