The Beginning Of Tragery

Why didn't I choose you?

Jiyong Pov

I must tell her that I love her so much. But YG-hyung will kill me if he founds out about it. Huh I dont know how I end up loving her in secret. I told my best freind Seungho, his the one who's closes to the members of 2NE1, especially to CL. The love of my life.

But the only thing he told me is to follow my heart. I try to follow it but it's so hard to do, because what happends if she only sees me as an older brother. I don't want to be hurt and start crying when she says that to me.huhhhhhhh.

I got out of my dorm and walk to the studio. My manager called me and said that he has something very important to tell me. I think he's going to tell me that the album date is now updated or something like that. But right know I don't want to think about that right know I have better thing to do.

"Ji you finally here. Look, this is REALLY important what if you g..." He was cut-off by me.

"Hyung, that isn't really important for me right know, I need to clear my mind and express something that I feel inside of me. Do you get it?..."

"Yes, that's why I'm here to tell you the news. I know that you love someone that is in a girl-band and you have been looking for her since she debuted, and you both sang together on the same stage." My manager said. I'm really surprise because he knows about my feelings about my HunChae :D.

"Thats why I spoke with her manager that if she would like to go out with you. Isn't great?"

"But you know the rules I can't date in the...."

"No, you can, it's already been the five years contract. Even yet it's different from her since she's from another company. Just leave everything to me, just go and ask Sohee out. I know how much you love her, both make a good couple when the two group were put-together." I was speechless. I felt sad, heart-broken and angry at the same time. How can he do this to me?

"Oh ok hyunh thanks" that's all I could say.

"You can leave now. Hope she will accept, but I know she will she has does eyes that wants to say 'Yes' " he said before I could open the door.

When I was about to go out of the door I look at him one more time he gave me that happy face, I return just a simple smile, and got out of the studio. When I turn I saw something or should I said someone pass running so fast that I couldn't see his face. All I got to see is that he was wearing a big hoodie. I ignore it because I though it was one of the back-up-dancers that was running late to the practice room. What should I do? Should I just go out with Sohee or confess to Chaerin? But I think she will refuse my feelings towards her. I think I should go out with Sohee, maybe I will forget about her, because she might not love me as i love her.

 

 

Chaerin Pov

I'm crying because of what I have just heard. From what Jiyong -oppa and his manager just talk about. Oppa didn't even told me he love Sohee. We spent so much time together that he didn't even mention how he felt towards her. All this time we were together, I fell inlove with him.

He just said 'thanks' to his manager. Is he really happy that he will get a chance to go out with her. He kept it as a secret from everybody. And even from me. The friend who alway is there for him to help, the one that massages when he feels tired, when he is needs an advice, and the one that loves him so much.

I ran as fast as I can when I heard the door knot twitch. I knew it was him and I didn't want him to look at me crying beacuse I know he will be worried and ask me what is wrong.