Atmosphere (Ch 11)

Why didn't I choose you?

Chaerin Pov

As i was greeting the oppas I saw him sitting their in the audio machine. When I greet him we lock eyes together. I felt my heart go more faster then a car's motor. But I need to snap out of it.

"Hi Jiyong-oppa." I said tyring to look some where else.

"Ah neh, hi HunChae" He said and he went back on what he was doing.

"Are you guys going to go out and eat?" Bom-unnie say I think she really is hungry

"Yeah but Jiyong-huyng and Teddy-huyng told me to wait for a little while more but I feel like I'm going to die. Hyungs~ can we go and eat know." Seungri said

"What do you think Jiyong? Should we finish this or go and eat first?" Teddy-oppa say by looking at him. But Jiyong was just righting stuff down his notebook not even watching us at all.

"I guess we sould go and eat. That's why Bom-noona came here right?" Jiyong said with chuckles

"Yah, We came because we though it will be boring if you guys were alone, so we came here to make the atmosphere happy." Bom said trying to make it NOT avious.

"Yah allien just admit it you are here just to take you to a very good restuarant where they serve goog food and some corn" Top-oppa said.

"Nah uh, Why would I come here and eat with an allien soo~ stupid like you to ruin my time to eat." She said while sticking her tongue out to him.

"Uhm actually Bom-unnie wanted to come and eat with you all, and I also wanted to talk to Teddy-oppa about our songs." I said trying to stop their fight and I look at Teddy-oppa and smile at him.

"Sure but let's talk after we are done eating, ok? Know let's go guys and girls" Teddy said while grabbing his jacket.

"Ok, guys we can finish it later lets go" Jiyong said while walking behind Top-oppa

--------

(In the restuarant)

As we got their Teddy-oerder a table for nine. We got our table. At the first end was Daesun, Seungri, Teddy, me and Minkki. At the other side of the table were sitting Top, Bom, Taeyang, and Jiyong

Everyone were laughting and talking to each other. I didnt listen what were they saying I was looking at Jiyong. I know I'm trying to move on but I see something is going on his head. Is he ok? Is he tired or something? Well, at what time did he came home from Sohee date. Don't tell me that they....NO CHAERIN DONT THINK LIKE THAT...

"Unnie are you ok?" Minkki say taking me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah is that...I dont remember at what time I was suppost to meet HuynJoong" I say not letting her to be worry of me. But I think I said little bit loud that Bom-unnie heard it.

"Wow CLroo~ you are going to meet him again. I think you to make a good couple." bom-unnie said I know feel weird.

"No doupt about it. Hyung is really obsses wiht you Chaerin-ah" Top-oppa said

"You think so unnie?" I said smiling at her

"Yeah!" she said. "Right Unnie, Chaerin and him look so cute together. I think she is thinking of him right know." Minkki said I turn on to her direction giving her wtf look. She only gave me a smile. From the side of my eye I saw Jiyong-oppa looking at me.

"I'm happy for HuChae, If he does something bad to you just tell me." Jiyong-oppa, He really sees me like a young sister to him.

"Yeah just tell us ok." Teddy said grabing my attencion. I just gave them a force big smile.

'Since you ran away it haven't been the same. In my heart the onlything it has pain. Could it be I play the game....'

It was Jiyong-oppa's phone excuse himself and went to and answer his phone. Everyone started talking again.

"Called him to come. Invited him to eat with us." Minkki say whispering to me. "Because is he is here with you, you can stop thinking of him"

"I don't know Minkki-ah. It will be akweird for me if he is here." I say but

'It's two in the morning err, bodies getting freaky this beat bumped loud but this boy keep talking..'

"Hello" I said when I pick up my phone

"Uhm hi Chaerin uhm I was wondering if you are free know  and if you want to go and eat lunch." He said I look at Minlli she move because She was hearing our conversation. She gave me a nodd

"Uhm HyungJoong I'm with BB, Teddy and my members about to eat right know..." I don't know if to invite him

"Oh uhm ok maybe some other day we ca..."

"NO...uhm well I mean come and eat with us Seunghuyn is here too." I said trying to sound good

"Are you sure? Do you can me to be their with you?" he said is "he rejecting me...." I say it to my self but I think I say loud that he even heard it. Aish Chaerin pabo

"Uhm no I will is like I feel they are going to asking me questions but I will go dont worry. Where you all at." Hesaid and I gave him the addres and hung-up. 15 minutes have pass but Jiyong-oppa haven't come. and we havent even started eating yet and I heard Bom-unnie getting mad.

"When are we going to order I'm dying here you know..." Bom-unnie said

"Wait Jiyong went to pick-up Sohee he will come an any minute." Teddy said. I was looking at the entrance door and saw HyunJoong coming to us. Shoot I forgot about him. He was looking for us so I put my hand up and wave at him. He send me a smile and was standing their.

"Oh I will move you can sit here.." Minkki said'

"Ohh no I will sit here" He was pouting to the sit Jiyong was sitting on

"no Jiyong-oppa is sitting there. Come sit here."

"Uhm thanks" he said and sit down besides me. Minkki sit besides him

"Hey HuynJoong you came." Seunghyung-oppa talk to HyunJoong. They were talking and Jiyong and Sohee came and sit infront of us.

"Sorry we came late." Sohee said

"No it's ok, know everyone choose what you want to eat." Teddy-say. I was leaning on HyunJoong because he told me what he should order I was giving him my favorite's plates. Then we both decide to choose the samething.

 

Jiyong Pov

When I answer the phone from Sohee she told me if we can go and eat the icecream i promise to her. I told her that I was about to eat with my members, 2ne1, and teddy-huyng. But then i decide to ask her if she wanted to eat with us and she agree to it. I didn't want to go back and tell them so I went back to my car and drove off. I send a messege to Teddy-hyung telling him I was going to pick-up Sohee so she can eat with us.

As I pick her up and drove to the rstuarant she was telling everything she did. We were afront of the restuarant and I took Sohee hand so my members can see I'm really mean to go with her But I know I cant convise Teayang-hyung on this.

As we were waking to our table I saw HuynJoong sitting besides Chaerin. 'Why is he here? Did she invited him here?' I ask myself.

"Sorry we came late" Sohee said while taking a sit infront of Hyunjoong and I took the sit infront of Chaerin.

"No it's ok, now everyone choose what you want to eat." Teddy-huyn said. Me and Sohee were looking on our own menus. When I was finish I gave my order to the waitress. I look at Sohee but she was still looking at the menu trying to figure what to get. When I was going to look at Chaerin I saw her leaning to that HuynJoong guy. I saw them talking and smiling. 'Does she really like him that much' I thought. Then I saw that BOTH order the same favorite dish of Chaerin. This is not the happy atmosphere that Bom-noona said she will gave us specialy ME.

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________

Hi reader another updated. Yay!!! hehehe I'm finally updating. It almost have been a year.

How am I doing horroful? :( I'm going to trey to update this days because I'm going to Mexico for vacations 'If I can I will updated over there too. With some help of my cousin. 

See you soon. Bye and thanks *bow*