Ch 13

Why didn't I choose you?
Chaerin Pov

I ate the noodles from my mouth but then he...... he say......


"And you will need energy for tonight........."

From what he said I wided my eye and felt that the noodles went to the wrong way. Everyone were looking at me.

"Unni are you ok? Here drink some water." Minzy gave me my cup of water and I took it and drink it.

"Are you ok Chaerin-ah?" HyunJonng ask do I look ok?

"Yah what did you just say?"  I told him. I'm so mad but at the same time shy.

"Oh that, Uhm that you well need energy for tonight......." I cover his mouth but it was too late...........I saw everyone with wided eyes

"Ahhhhhh wow HyunJoong to it seriously. I love him but no My CLroo~ is TOO YOUNG to have a baby at her age." Bom-unnie said but she still have that wide smile in her face. UHHHHHHHHH

"Huyng, Did you really took it seriously? Don't TOUCH arasso? Even though you are my best friend I dont want you be touchy-touchy with my donseng" Top-oppa say but that make me more shyness they are making it worse.

"Yah HyunJoong, I know me and YG give you permision to be with our Chaerin but that doesn't mean you can SLEEP with her........!" Teddy-oppa said

"Wow wow wait I'm not being a ert like you think. I'm just saing it because first, she had been practicing her dance steps since the morning so she need to each right? And secondly I told her to eat well because I am going to take her to the Fair." He said. Gosh it was that. I see that he was also shock of what WE ALL were thinking of. "Is it that bad?"

"uhmm no its ok" Every one said.. uhh shameless

 

No1 Pov

As they finish eating. Everybody forget about the accedent that happen. But Jiyong was the only person that was still thinking about it. Yes, he will move on but that doesn't mean he can stop protecting Chaerin. He will try to force himself to love Sohee.


Everyone went to the van except Jiyong, Sohee, HyunJoong and Chaerin. They well go to another way.

"See you later oppa" Chaerin bow and gave a smile to Jiyong. "Bye Sohee I hope you get use to us of how we act as family"

"Ah neh, I really had phone with you all." She say and gave a smile to her.

"HuynJoong don't bring her late to her dorm ok?" Jiyong told HJ. But Jiyong still feels hurt for letting him take Chaerin.

"Yeah don't worry she will come early and safe to her dorm." HJ say. And with that Jiyong send a smile to them and went to his car with Sohee. And they leave

"Uhm lets go then. Shall we?" HJ said to chaerin.

"Sure" Chaerin said and walk to his car to go to the fair.

 

 

Sohee Pov

While we were in the car silent filled in the air. I was thinking on all the actions and expressions that Jiyonge did. For example, When we enter the restuarant and saw HJ. When Bom-unnie talk about Chaerin and HJ to have a baby. Or even when Jiyong was very surprise on what HJ say of the 'tonight' thing. Jiyong was really into it. He was the one so surprise......

Or am I exaggerating. Yeah that must be, because to everyone and also including me I was to surprise of it.

"What are you thinking of?" Jiyonge said taking me out of the thoughts.

"Just thinking when we all were together. The happyness, laughters, and the surprises" I said with a giggle.

"Yeah I know. No one didn't expect that coming. Uhh all of us are so ert. If you feel when everyone is acting weird. Just tell I will take you out of their." He said. That make me felt warm. With thoes words I felt protec it. I think I well fall for him.

"Will you be busy tomorrow?" I ask him maybe be can go somewhere.

"Uhm I'm going to do some stuff in the studio.." He said while one hand holding the wheel.

"Oh" I said and look down to my hands.

"Jejeje But its only going to be for an hour. If you don't have anything to do tomorrow you can more, and when I'm finish we can go and eat the icecream I promise you.." He said. I look up to him and he was looking at me and giving me a warm cute smile of his.

"Ok!!" I said and smile. I heard him chuckle.

--------------------

We got to my dorm and he open the door for me.

"Go in and sleep well." He said

"You too sleep well." I say. But then he kiss my forhead

"Go in, I will leave when I see you inside"

"No go in your car and drove on. And then I will go in" I gave him my cute and shy smile.

"Lets go" I was surprise at his sudden action. He took my hand and walk me to the door. "Now we can both enter" He pulled his hand and say "Sweet dream" with a smile

"You too" and we both say our goobyes and leave. I feel really happy can wait for tomorrow.

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________

Another post hehe. How was it boring, stupid? I'm trying my best hehehe

Oh yeah before I forget the next 2 pages (not chapter) are going to be teaser's. Because I wan the chaptes to be in the right page. hehehe See you all later. Bye *bow*