Chapter 14

Why didn't I choose you?

Chaerin Pov

 

"Should we go?" HJ oppa said taking me out of my thoughts

"Yeah" I was looking at Jiyong oppa and Sohee direction. A couple of minutes they really look happy. I think they really love is other.....even though if I put something y to let oppa see, he will not see me like a woman just like a sister.............Sohee is much beautiful then me.

"We are almost here."

"Ah, neh"

We got to the fair its pretty all the lights shining in different colors. I just hope this will let me loose of a little. We were looking for a parking spot. But couldnt see one.

"Ahh there is one~" I say with a high voice

"yep now we are here. Oh before I forget..here wear this" He gave me a hoodie.

"What for?"

"So we don't get recognize"

"Oh yeah you are right. Gosh imagine if you didn't remember it. All the crowed would be attacking us." (giggles)

"Yeah, kaja" I just nod

 

"Wait....." He stop me by grabing my side arms and was looking directly at my eyes..

"Uhm there its better. Now no one will recognize you" 

"Oh uhm thank" he was just gosh Chaerin-ah you are thinking too much know. Aish just realax.

 

_

 

We went to many roller coasters. I really had good much fun with him. He was driving me to my dorm because its already 12am. I must be tired I feel slee~...........

 

 

HyungJoong Pov 

 

We got to her dorm as I park the car, I turn aroung and saw her asleep. He must be really tired for all day. Should I wake her up? No she is really tired she needs to sleep........but its better to wake her up so she can sleep well in her bed.

"Chaerin-ah we are her" I said to her but she didnt wake up.

"Chaerin-ah" Isaid again but this time I move her a little bit. She must be a deep sleeper. I just keept staring at her she sleeps like a baby. I reach for her bang that fall down to hel milky face.....but then out of no where my palm kept touchin her pink cheeks.

 

buzzz, buzzz

 

I look where that buzzz was coming from it was her phone. Someone send her a text message.

 

From: Corn onni

CL-roo its already 12:25am where are You? You need to get home by now.

AHhhyou better not think go beddy beddy with HyungJoong. 

 

Aish do I really look that erted. I got out of the car and went to the other side of the car and open the door. I took a last glance at her and then unbockle her seatbelt and carry her in my arms. She is not heavy at all. 

I got in front of the door of her dorm and ring the bell.

"CL-roo do you now what time is it? It's tomorrow already~"

"HI, sorry I brought her late"

"Ah neh, come in..." She was shock I think she didnt though I was coming with her.

"Uhm can you tell me where is her room?"

"Ah neh, neh. It's over here" Bom open the door for me "You can out inthat bed."

"Ok" I lay her down the bed trying to not wake her up, but she stills thoes not feel anything around her.

"Uhm thanks to brought her here" Bom said

"Oh it was nothing, well I will be going now." I was walking to the door and then it pooped out. "Here is her phone. By the way I'm not a ert or anything like that I respect Chaerin very much so yeah, Good night Bom" I said and left the dorm. I really haded to tell her that one because I wanted to let her know that I'm an respectful man and the second one to see her reachtion. *chuckles*

 

 

 

 

 

 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hi I fanally updated hehehe. Sorry for what I had did a couple of months ago *90d bow*. I was depress but know Im happy. Hope I can updated next chapter. comment for what to you think about my story. (and if someone wants to help me be free to tell me)

 

I think both are beautiful but I pick CL not because she is my favorite but because ppl say that she is so ugly and I really dont think so. I think CL is really pretty and has a very nice body too. And for Sohee evrybody say that she is so pretty and so. Im not saying she is ugly or nothing but I think CL has more dreams to prove she can be pretty in other ways.... ^u^

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OHHHHHH WATCH THIS VIDEO IS ABOUT SKYDRAGON. :D IT HAVE BEEN REVEALED ON A TV SHOW. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

HOPE YOU WATCH IT :D

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2R4t0zWRfM&feature=player_embedded#!