Ch 12

Why didn't I choose you?

Chaerin Pov

Before the waitres brought us our dish, We all talk about the promotions in Japon the new BigBang-oppas songs, and ect.

"Yay, the food is here, lets dig in." Bom innie said with a wide smile.

"Yah, unnie wait until everyone has their own plate so we can all start eating together" Minzy said.

"Ok, but for a trade you all have to give Free Corn, arasso?!" Bom unnie say

"Yah, stop you act so childish. Aren't you ashame of yourself? Their is company in here with us. You pabo-corn" Seunhyung-oppa say. Really talking about childish, these two act like kids of ages five, six, or seven.

"No because we are know a family. Look Jiyong and Sohee are a couple know its cute. Because the girl cute and girly-girl  with the 'boy desire' of all girls. ;) Chaerin and HyunJoong are going to be soon married to eachother. The Baddest with the charmiest guy. Hehehe isn't cute? So CLroo,when are you guys plaining to have a baby, huh?" OhGawd what did Bomi-unnie said. HAVE A BABY? REALLY? Is only going to be a showcast NOt in real life. Aish I feel everybody is looking at us. "Yah guys I'm just joking hehe, you really took it seriously CLroo~" Bom-unnie and the rest laugh at it except Minzy, HyunJoong and me. Well, I really don't know cause of the shame and shyness that unnie make me have my head was down of shameles and also shyness. She is going to pay for this soon or later.

 

Jiyong Pov

What the heck! As Bom-noona say that it make me really shock on what she just say. "When are you guys plaining to have a baby?' Really is she really trying to put MY HUNCHAE GET HER V CARD TO HIM? I can't take this aisht I should had have been there when YG and Teddy-hyung gave him permission to get married to her. Even though is a ing dam show I don't care. You NEVER know what bad things he can do to her when they are alone by themselfs. I wil............

"Jiyonge your plate is here" Sohee say and shack my arm that make me snapped out off my thoughts.

"Ah neh, Let's eat" I say and took my spoon to eat. But while I was eating I could see Chaerin was surprise by the comments of noona. Or is she shy. I see her that she is looking down on her plate and playing with it. I got myself eyeing her beautiful face but I see that her cheeks are red. SHE's BLUSHING. Aisht I need to get her attencion so I can confrom it. But what should I say? Ah I know, I will tell her not to play with the food and should just eat it. Yeah it sounds good enough right...?

"uhm Chaerin..........." I see that she put her face up but....he pull her face to face him. It was like 1 inch away. He move his face to her right ear. He is telling her something but I can't hear a thing because of the noises that the guys are doing aisht. I see that he took her fork and grave the noodles and put it her .

"Jiyonge taste this it really tates good. Here" Sohee was talking to me. I was going to see what he was going to saied to her. But I need to put attencion on Sohee so I turn to her. She open indicating me to open mu mouth so I did.

"Uhmm it really taste good. Here this one taste as good as this one." I grave my spoon to grave the soup with it and put it on . "How is it?"

"Uhm it's on his point. I taste really deliciouse. Next time I will order that. She said with giggles to me the one thing I could do is to gave her a smile. 'I really need to stop watching Chaerin and move on wiht Sohee'

 

Chaerin Pov

My apetate went away from what Bom-unnie said. I was just looking at my food and playing with it with my fork. But then I kinda heard someone calling me. I put up my face because I knda though it was Jiyong-oppa who was calling me but then two fingers touch my chin and pull me to the right. That made me face HyunJoong. I was kinda surprice because our faces were like five inches away (wow Jiyong is exaggerating hehehe), but then he went to my right ear and say.....

"You need to eat because I know you have been practicing so much." He say and grave my fork with noodles on it and put it on my mouth. I ate it. But then "And you will need energy for tonight........."

 

___________________________________________________________________________

What will he do to her tonight? Did he take it seriously on what Bom-unnie say?

Hehehe What you all think, huh?

hehehe I finally make it interesting hehehe I'm going to updated tomorrow dont worry hehehehe :D

 

Oh also thank you for subcribing *bow* Hope you like it. :D