Ch 6

Why didn't I choose you?

Chaerin POV

I feel nervouse but I don't know why? Is it because I going to see HyunJoong. Yeah it might be that but, Oh my gawd but how should I act infront of him. Huh ottoke in less than an hour he will be here for picking me up. 'Ok Chaerin you can do this just act normal, even though you think he is hot so don't act to much. And if he ask you ^What want to be in WGM^ say yes ok. Know a go go go!' I though thats the only way I can get my mind clear.

"Unni are you really going to wear that to the dates" Minzy said. I know she will want me to change but no I feel more comfortable like this.

"Yes Minkki-ah. I feel more comfortable and besides this is how I like to dress-up like Can't Nobody, Go Away, ect. You know I always have different tates of fashion so don't worry jeje" I say smiling and Minkki smile at me to.

I feel my phone beeting and was a message from HYUNJOONG!

"I'm here, infront of your dorm :)"

"OMGawd, Minkki he is here. Ahh" I feel nervouse Yeah that might only be, because he had been a fanboy of me like for 2 years jeje.

"So go don't make him wait to long and have fun." while Minkki was sayin that at the same time she was pusshing me to the door. When we finally we got to the door "Good luck unni" and close the door. That makne huh but I can't be mad at her she had help me in through ups and downs she is a good person :).

When I finally got infront of the entrece I saw him leaning on his car. Then he turn around and our eyes meet. I don't know what I'm feeling it's maybe because I haven't seen him in person thats why.

"Hi sorry if I took long to come here." He said with a smile "You look nice, well always" I feel my cheek get a little bit hot omo why I'm blushing I hope it doesn't see so much.

"It's ok and thanks." I Say. He open the door for me and I enter. He went to the drivers side and we put on our sitbelts on. And he was driving me some where.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Jiyong POV

After I heard what Teddy-hyung told us I have felt jealous from HyunJoong. Why did he choose MY HUNCHAE? Their where other idols for him to choose from but why her? After I her everything I told the guys that I was going to go to our dorms to take a shower. I had to lie. I got my car and drive to Chaerin's dorm. I saw him waiting for her to come out. I am going to follow them because I feel like something BAD is going to happen between the two so I need to protect Chaerin. I saw her coming out of the entrece with a smile on her "Huh her anager told her to always have a smile infront of him' I though. They were talking but I couldn't heard anything. If I get closer she might spot me and I don't want that.

WAIT WHY IS HE BLUSHING? Is she.....she is blushing infront of him, why? Huh hope he didn't saw her blush cause then he will think he can get her like that and take her away from me. I came to my sense again and saw him getting in the drivers side and turn were about to go. I need to follow them...........

10 minutes later

We arrive to a resturant ****. I saw then enter so I wait a littlebit so then won't see me.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Chaerin POV

for the past ten minutes we only talk about how the show WGM was going to be. We were laughing at funny stuff that had happen to us in a concert jeje. I told him I was mad that I fall in my concert with my members of 2ne1.

"I was really mad because I was watching where I was steping and also watching where my unnis and my makne where stepping on, but at the end I ended up falling jejeje. When I feld I heard the fans go 'Huh is she ok' and 'unnis help her' jajaja. I stud up and stared dancing I heard the fans go 'thank god she didn't hurt herself that much' and that I was the best leader that didn't gave-up so easy. With that it gave me strenth to sing for them more. I love my fans so much" I say with smile

"I know I saw it to. I did too was worry about you but when I saw you stand up I feel a little bit relief but still worry about you make a cut on yourself" When he say that I feel like wrm and protected with me.

We finally got in the restuarant. It was so beautiful. We got out of his car and walk in. The worker already had the table set-up for us two. I think I will enjoy beeing with him in 'We Got Married'. Why didn't I had meet him before and fall for him?

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi people sorry for making it more shorter than useal. I have a difficulte time this past week. My bday is coming but I dont fell happy at all so thats why I make it shorter because I might get the story sad :( I will make time to updated please wait and support me with this.............:)