Huh? What do you mean?

Why didn't I choose you?

Chaerin POV

"Chaerin I need to see you in the studio now. Is urgent."

Is something bad that I did. But I dont remember doing something wrong at all.

"Minkii-ah I need to go my manager want to see me. I will come later. Or maybe go to our dorm so you can rest." I say to Minzy

"Ok unni I see you their, bye" She say "Bye Minzy"

--

I went inside the studio room and saw him.

"Chaerin I got BIG newsfro you." he say

"Ah neh, what is it?" I say

"You know that show called "We Got Married" right?." He say while looking at me "Well, you are going to be their. I told YG-ssi if he can let you. He had his 'buts' butfinally I convice him to let you do it. It will be great because you can get more fame with you in their. So what do you say? Even though you need to go because is a every big chance for you." he say. I was really surprice.

I was thinking it for a while I have only 4 things.

1.- Its a good idea and my group and I can get little more fame.  2.- Its my favorite show. 3.- Even if I didnt want to go, I will be force to go. & 4-. Its a great chance for letting me forget about the pain I have for Jiyong-oppa.

"Yeah ok. Im interested. Oh and who Im going to be marry to." I say with a little smile on my face

"Oh that the big news part. You are going to be marry to HyunJong-shi. What do you think? Good choice. He really wants to meet you. Did you know that he went to your concert in Nolza Japan ((Its true fan saw him in their :) )) YOu two will be the best couple of We Got Married." he say I was surprice because he (HyunJong) even say it in live show all the fan know about it. Omgawd I feel weird. Maybe because the motions Im having from my oppa and the big news.

"So what I have to do?" I ask he was just looking at me like I was cover of gold.

" We were goin to let you be together and get to know each other by tomorrow but why not today. So you two get spend more time. Get ready he is coming to see you." he say "Ah neh" I say and headed out to my dorm....

______________________________________________________________________________

HyunJong POV

My manager just tol me that I'm going to meet Chaerin. Yes finally Im going to see her infront of me, not like in a second roll of a concert. I have to talk nice and not ignore her like I do to other ladies when I get shy. HUhhh I think it will be great being in a show with her. :)

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

Jiyong POV

I dont know I'm feeling right now, is like I dont have the energy to see Chaerin. I feel like if I see her I would tell her that I love her and if she feels the same way for me. But I think it will never happend for us. I am on my way to YG building to tell the guys what happen betweent me and Sohee. Huh I know that everybody is going to be thier even Chaerin I need to put a very happy smile because I'm going to tell them that Sohee accept to be my girlfriend.

 

Now  Im in Yg now and I dont see nobody right know. 'Where they could be? Oh stupid Ji, theyh have a busy day. I can go to the studio room Seungri and Daesung are their with Teddy-hyung.' I started to the studio room, but then I heard two people voices and thoes voices are string to get little bit more loud. Its in the studio. I took a peek to see who were there. My eyes wided to see Chaerin and her manager. 'Did she did something bad again.' I thought

" We were goin to let you be together and get to know each other by tomorrow but why not today. So you two get spend more time. Get ready he is coming to see you." Her manger said.   What is talking about

"Ah, neh." she say. Is she going to see the production people  or what. I heard foot steps coming to the door, so a run the the coner so she cant see me.

"Oh Chaerin. Be nice well be confortable when you are with him beacuse you need to get use to him if you going to be in the same showcast, arraso?" what is he talking about? Who is that him? and what show is he talking about?

"Neh manager. and dont worry even though I really want to meet him in person as he too want to meet me in person. bye" she say and started walking. What is saying? she want to even meet him in person?

______________________________________________________________________________

Chaerin POV

I need to tell this to Minji-ah. I feel like crying how is this happening to me? Where are my keys? oh find it. I open the door and saw Minji in the couch watching the tv.

"Minji-ah guess what?" I ask her I dont if to feel happy or normal.

"I dont know tell me unni."

"Will I am going to be our favorite show....."

"Oh Vampire Night!!" She said is she for real jejeje she is so cute

"Ani, in We Got married my manager just told me that Im going to be pasrt of it." I say while seeing her happy face

"Omo thats good and who are you going to be married? No with Jay Park, TaekYeon, or JunHo...."

"No Minji-ah is HyunJong the ex leader of Ss501. Do you know him right?"

"......"

"Minji the one that confess that he wants to meet me in person he even went to our Nolza concert and I didnt know that." Isay

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh him yeah I know him he is so y-ah jejeje. WOw you are lucky unni. The to leader of two different groups wow that is so cool. Congratualations unni."

"Thanks Minji" I say with an almost sad face

"You are still sad for Jiyong-oppa right? Yah! unni you need to move on. You might get in love with HyunJong-oppa." She say. I kow she is trying to make her best to cheer me up

"You Minji I really need to move on" I  say and put a smile on me. "Thats my favorite unni and leader" Minji say

"Yah Im yoour only leader Minkki"  I want o play with her.

"I know thats why I say it jejeje" we both were laughing and I was going to get ready for the 'date' with him.

 

________________________________________________________________

All the Big Bangs memebers and Teddy were in the studio room.

Teddy:" Hey guys to do know the big news?"

Seungri:"Oh that Sohee is Jiyong now girlfriend."

Teddy:" She accpet wow that was to fast. Well, not that about Chaerin"

Jiyong and the other BB members raise their heads to give all thier attencion to Teddy

All:"No, what is it?"

Teddy:"She is going to be in that show 'We Got Married' she is goin to be married to HyunJong the leader of Ss501."

Jiyong & Teayang:"huh, What do you mean? She is goin to be in the show!!!'

Teddy:'Yeah, The staff of WGM(we go married) ask them if they wanted to have a part. YG and me agree because it can make CL and 2NE1 more recognizable with other people."

Jiyong:"Did she agree?

Teddy"Yeah her manager told us that they are going to see each other tomorrow but why to wait is better to get along and to know eachother."

Taeyang is watching Jiyong from the news that they just recivibe. He (Taeyang) know Jiyong doenst like what he just heard, But he cant do anything about.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi people hope you are liking the story. I am really trying my best to making it dramatic, but I guess Im not good at drama jejeje.

Subcrib and comments please and if you have questiong dont be affraid to ask them I will answer them as soon as possoble. Bye heart

 

OHHHHHHHHHHH and HAPPY 2NE1 (21) BIRTHDAY CHAERIN-unni HOPE YOU HAVE A BEAUTIFUL AND A ESPECIAL DAY

-LOVE STEPHANIE AND YOUR FANSheartheartheartheart