Ch7

Why didn't I choose you?

Hey people this is a flashback from the last two chapters b/c it had been earese is only short and I'm going to continou with Ch9. So please support because i really need help with writting.

____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 7-8 before

Jiyong have had follow HyunJoong and Chaerin in their dated. He (GD) was really watching how Chaerin was smiling to him (HJ), he felt sad because he knew that Chaerin never had have that smile and that momment with him, and what it hurts him more is that Chaerin is in love with him.

On the other hand, Chaerin and HyunJoong were getting to know each other, so they would not look or feel weird with eachother. After finally the dated had finish they where going to get the car so HJ would take Chaerin to her dorm, Jiyong was going to follow them but until he recive a phonecall from his girlfriend Sohee. Sohee and Jiyong where going to see eachother the next day to eat and after the phone call he went straight to the studio room to finish hios know song album.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ch9

Chaerin Pov

We were heading to my dorm. I really had fun spending time with him. He really is a nice person.

HJ:"Did you had fun or was it boring? Because my friends tell me I'm a boring person to hang-up with"

CL:"No, it was great. I really had fun and the food, omgawd I loved it. The strawberry drink it was my favorite it really taste good. ^u^"

HJ:"Good, cause I though I was boring you and the food I didnt know where to take you so I though to brought you in a Mexican Restuarant. I know that Idols adn Celebreties dont eat other food then you know french or ect."  ((Please dont get mad I am Mexican and no I havent eat French food, Japanese, ect but I really want to have the chance so please dont be mad at me))

CL:"Yeah tell me about it I use to live in France, U.S, and Japan, but know I'm living here :)" why did I told him. Aish Chaerin.

HJ:"Yeah thats what I herad" Wow he most really be my super fan he knows everything wow. Facinated. We got infront of my building I was about to open the door but HJ told me to wait and he ran to myside.

HJ:"The guys has to do this for the ladies"

CL:"You might say this to almost all the girls that had been in your car huh?" OMO WHAT I JUST HAD SAY? AHHH CHAERIN YOU ARE SO STUPID.

HJ:"Well actually only when I am doing dramas, mv oh and commercials. Thats it only my friends that are boys sits in my car but i dont even come to open their door." he say it with a smile aish Chaerin how can you be so pabo.

CL:"Oh sorry that I say that it came from nowhere mihaneo"

HJ:"It's ok they someone had did that to you or..."

CL"No is that all the dramas that my unnis and makne watch thats why. jeje sorry. and thanks and also bye." I was about to walk to the door entrece but someone stop me by grabing my arm.

HJ:"Do you mind if we can see us again tomorrow? Well if you can."

I felt like my cheeks burning. Am I blushing but why? "Ah neh, I see you tomorrow. Bye oppa~~" after I though of what I just had say I ran to my dorm. 'OMO chaerin what is happening to you today'

 

HyunJong POV

After I told her if we can meet tomorrow. I felt nervouse of what she might say, but at the end she say 'yes'. Uhh i feel happy I even got to heard her calling me 'Oppa' wow hope I can get the gutts to tell her if she can be my girlfriend. But I think is better she can get to know me first because she might get offended from me. I think I well sleep good tonight :D.

 

 

At the dorm!

Chaerin POV

Huh huh I am tired of runing but still have the same stupid question in my head 'Why did I told him oppa?' huh maybe I need to think about it later I want to rest. As I open the door I saw minzy watching her favorite drama and eating chips.

CL:"I'm home" I say Minkki turn her head to me. She left the chips on the sofa and ran to me.

Minzy:"So what happend? What did you do? is he nice?"

CL:"jeje YAH! Minkki you asking to much questions I only can answer one by one arraso?" Jeje I want to a little bit it wont hurt jeje. "Ok this are the answer so dont interrup me. It was ok, we went to a Mexican restuarant and there was strawberry drink oh my gawd it taste really good I am going to take you dare....."

Minzy:"Yeah Yeah. Is he nice?" She just interrup me for that huh this makne

CL:"He is. But just right now I felt my cheeks burning when he ask me if I can meet him tommorow."

Minzy:"And what did you tell him? Did you say yes or no?"

CL:"I say yes. But wait when he open the door for me. he say 'The guys has to do this for the ladies' But I open my big mouth and told him that he might say this to almost all the girls that had been with him in his car. I felt stupid, nervouse....."

Minzy:"Wow what did he say to you?"

CL:"He told me that he doesn't only on his paper when he does dramas and ect. But never in personal way. Oh and oh my gawd, after I told him that yes I will see him tomorrow I called him 'oppa' and I ran"

Minzy:"Wow now that fast you two are getting to know each-other wow... jejee. Uhm did you though about him in your date?"

Did I was thinking about him? No I didn't.  "No I didn't. And I don't know why?"

Minzy:"Well, its good because it pains me to see you sad for him. You and HyunJonng will look perfect as a real couple. jeje"

CL:"You think so :)..... ah yah Minkki go to sleep."

MInzy:"Arraso future Mrs. Kim. Good nighttt~" Huh what? That maknee :). Well, I will be but on a showcast uhm  ah~ I need to sleep hope I can forget about him and move on..

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

N/A: Hope you guys like the chapter I really am doing to best I can do. Tell me how am I doing I feel like am not doing so good on my fic.