002

2yeon shots

Today’s T.O University festival, all of the school clubs are busy with their assigned booth. Im Nayeon Vice president of the student council was busy preparing for their booth together with Jihyo the president,

 

“Yah what are you doing here with that big bag of yours?”  She was about to lean to her first customer when her 2 yrs girlfriend, Jeongyeon push her first customer away and cut in the queue with 2 duffle bags with her.

 The guy she pushed stops himself from complaining and just walk away after he saw that it’s Jeongyeon who cuts in the line, the school director daughter.

“I have all my savings here” Jeongyeon put down her bags on the ground. “I’ll spend every penny I have in this booth. No one is allowed to kiss you,only me”

“Seriously Jeong?”

“I’m serious Im Nayeon, I told you yesterday to ask someone else in your club to do this kissing booth because I don’t like it but you said no.”

“I already explained it to you yesterday Jeong. Jihyo can’t do it because of Tzuyu, we both know that savage maknae she’s so possessive when it comes to Jihyo, Sana is sick and shell kill me if I let mina do this, Momo is missing since yesterday maybe that tofu kid abducted her after knowing that kissing booth was assigned to student council.  I’m the only one who can do this. This booth will not earn if it’s not one of us 5 of us will do it, I’m sorry Jeong”

“How about me?, You think it’s okay for me to see you kissing someone else. I hate that, just imagining it I already want to kill them. I don’t care if it’s only on the cheeks, your lips are not allowed to kiss anyone else beside me” Nayeon saw the sadness in Jeongyeons eyes that makes her feel guilty.

 

“Yah there’s a line here you know, if you’re done already go” Jinyoung who’s also in queue shouted.

 

After hearing the couple conversation Jihyo decided not to do this booth anymore.

“Sorry sorry our booth is close now, go to the other booth kids.” She shooed them away

“Jihyo-yah why?”

 

“It’s okay unnie, we can just ask sseonsaengnim Jung for another booth. We should think of jeongyeon unnie money she’ll really spend every penny she have, we all know this girl is crazy for you. I’ll leave you two now I’ll just check chewy in karaoke booth. See you later” Jihyo leave the couple.

 

Nayeon exits their booth and approaches Jeongyeon.

“I’m sorry Jeong I should’ve thought of your feelings”

“It’s alright bunny what important is you’re not doing it anymore. Now where’s my kiss?”

Nayeon peck Jeonyeons lips. Jeongyeon smile widely after that, she hold nayeons hand and intertwine it with hers.

“I love you Im Nayeon”

“I love you too Yoo Jeongyeon. Now let’s go to the nearest bank and deposit back this savings of yours.”