010

2yeon shots

jeongyeon quietly enter nayeons room checking if the girl is with someone right now  "Bunny!"  When she saw that Nayeon is alone she approach the girl but stop on her track when Nayeon who’s standing in front of the mirror checking herself faced her.

Nayeon is wearing a long sleeve lace knee length wedding dress and flower crown on top of her long and curly hair

"JEONGYEON? What are you doing here? We shouldn’t see each other before we get married. It’s bad luck. "

"Were gonna get married today nothing can stop that Nayeonnie I promise you that." Jeongyeon walk near and held both Nayeons hand.

"You look beautiful love, as always"

"Tell me something I don’t know."

"Conceited as always" Jeongyeon chuckled. hearing what the girl said Nayeon pouted.

"Well I’m sorry you’re going to be with this conceited person forever"

"That’s so much fine with me because I love this conceited person very much" Jeongyeon lean and quickly peck Nayeons pouting lips.

“By the way why are you only wearing this” Jeongyeons still wearing her robe her friends Mina and Sana left her in her room to get the dress she’ll wear in their car. That’s why she had a chance to sneak and go to Nayeon.

They got startled when the door slammed open an angry God Jihyo walk to them followed by Tzuyu and Chaeyoung.

"YAAAAAAAHHHHH YOO JEONGYEON! You’re not allowed here you two should not see each other before the wedding"

"God Jihyo I didn’t know you’re a superstitious one" Jeongyeon said.

"We will not lose anything if we'll follow some superstition you know. Come get out here now.” Jihyo hold Jeongyeons wrist pulling her away from Nayeon but Jeongyeon shrugged it before going behind Nayeon back hugging her.

"Well I'm losing some time with my bunny"

"GOSH you’re not the same Yoo Jeongyeon I knew before. Where’s the Jeongyeon who’s expert in pushing Nayeon Unnie away" Jihyo dramatically massaging her forehead.

"She’s with the old taylor" Jeongyeon proudly said.

“Wow Unnie as expected” Chaeyoung clapped her hands to her Unnie

"Woooo did you saw the crow that flew here? Get out now Unnie. After you two get married you have the rest of your life to spend together so please endure a few minutes away from Nayeon Unnie"

"YOO KYUNGWAN! Go back to your room this instance" Jeongyeons appa marching to them.

"Appa! I'm YOO JEONGYEON! JEONGYEON! I don’t know anyone named KYUNGWAN!" Jeongyeon emphasizing her name Jeongyeon.

Nayeon gently detached Jeongyeons hands on her waist and turn to face Jeongyeon. She held Jeongyeons face caressing it lovingly.

"Yoo Jeongyeon soon to be Im Jeongyeon go and follow Appa. okay? We’ll see each other in a bit" Nayeon said while looking to her soon to wife eyes.

"Okay soon to be Yoo Nayeon. I love you!" Jeongyeon kiss Nayeons lips once again before nodding her head

"I love you too. Go now"

Jeongyeon follow her father exiting Nayeons room.