005

2yeon shots

After shooting dance the night away TWICE stay in resort for 2 days rest before going back to Korea.
9pm after they had dinner in Najeong room.

Nayeon jumped on jeongyeons bed "Jeong lets go for a walk on the beach" Nayeon asked, bringing her face closer to Jeongyeon quickly showing her aegyo face and her bunny teeth.

"Ask someone else Nayeonie I want to finish this book tonight" Jeongyeon put her palm on Nayeons face pushing it.

"But" Nayeon pouts, she can’t tell Jeongyeon that she don’t want anyone else, she only want Jeongyeon. But she doesn’t want the younger girl to distance herself more to nayeon.

"Okay do whatever you want I'll just go alone" Nayeon get up from Jeongyeons bed then exits their room.

It’s been 10 minutes already but Nayeon wants to continue walking, she really enjoy the calmness of the sea, the soothing sound of waves and moonlight reflecting in the sea. This night would be perfect if Jeongyeons with her she thinks, holding hands while walking talking about random things, nothing else matters.

Gosh all you can do is imagine Nayeon you’re hopeless.

She’s shaking her head when her clumsiness attacked,  she stumbled then fall on the sand.

"Seriously" Nayeons laughing to herself when she felt someone on her back carefully help her to stand up.

"You and your leg Nayeonie" the Good Samaritan said while patting the sand off on Nayeons shorts.

"I thought you want to finish reading your book" nayeon surprised to Jeongyeons presence.

"I'll just finish it later besides I already know what would be the ending is, it’s too cliché.”

The truth is when Nayeon exited their room Jeongyeons contemplating if she will follow Nayeon or not after 5 minutes of fighting herself she finally close her book and followed Nayeon.

When she spotted Nayeon on the beach she decided not to announce her presence and followed nayeon quietly.

After cleaning the sand on nayeons back, Jeongyeon bend her knees patting her back. "Come piggy back ride"

Nayeon smile then climb on Jeongyeons back, hugging jeongyeons shoulder.  

"Are we going back?" Nayeon asked

"Nope let’s go a little further"

No one was speaking both of them are just enjoying each other company.

They’re not holding hands nor talking about random things but Nayeon think it’s still perfect, more than perfect.

When Jeongyeon felt tired she told Nayeon that they’re going back but the older girl was not answering. Jeongyeon chuckled when she found out that the older girl was  already sleeping on her shoulder.

Once they reach their room Jeongyeon carefully tucked nayeon into her bed

"Goodnight bunny" she whispers after kissing the older girl on forehead then lay on her own bed waiting for sleep to come.