004

2yeon shots

You’re the type of person that makes forever seem too short
                                                                                                                                                               JJ

 

“You’re secret admirer is really consistent huh. It’s been what? 4 months.  Why doesn’t he just reveal himself instead hiding in this post it notes everyday?” a good looking train gave back the post it note to her bunny looking friend after reading it.

 “What did you just said he? Before you told me that it can be a girl now you said he.  You already knew who this person is?” the girl with bunny teeth asked her best friend in confusion.

Im Nayeon and Park Jihyo 3rd yr college student both majoring in films, they’ve become close after being seatmate in class on their first year college.

They still have 40 minutes left before their next class, they’re now in the cafeteria having snacks.

It’s been 4 months already since Nayeon started receiving post it note like the one she have right now. She received post-it on a random time sometimes after break coming back from cafeteria there’s already a post it attached to her seat.  sometimes in the library after getting the book she need a post it would be attached on her notebook or some student would give her a bread together with post it then would run away before she can asked them.

 “See that guy over there?” Jihyo pointed to a guy talking to his friends “That guy beside the blonde hair one. That’s Jungkook Jeon rumours says that he likes you, you see? JJ Jungkook Jeon”

 “Ahh okay then let’s get this over”

“What? Where are going Unnie?”

“Just watch Ji.” Nayeon walks to Jungkook direction.

“Hi! You like me right?” without further ado she ask the man in front of him. His friend beside pushed him to stand up near to nayeon while grinning.

“What?” the surprise man asked

 “Aren’t You this JJ ?” She showed the post it she’s holding to the boy.

“No. But I wouldn’t mind dating you Ms. beautiful.”  

“DON’T TOUCH HER”

jungkook was about to touch Nayeons cheek when someone grabs her away placing her to its back.

A girl with a short brown hair slightly taller than Nayeon is now standing in front of her blocking her from Jungkook.

The commotion gained other students in the cafeteria attentions.

 “Yah who are you? Were still talking.” Jungkook step forward trying to reach Nayeon when the girl swat his hand.

“I’m her girlfriend and the one who will break that hand of yours if you dare to touch her again”

“OOooohh” other students cheer for the girl

“You’re my what now?” Nayeon step forward beside the girl looking confused to what she heard.

Jungkook on the other hand raised both of his hand saying that he gives up.

 “Let’s go” The girl just smirk then hold Nayeons wrist dragging the girl away.

“Ji help me, I think this girl is crazy.” Nayeon ask for her bestfriends help when they’re about to pass to her.

“Don’t you dare thomas” the girl glared to Jihyo, instead of getting scared to the girl Jihyo just smile, her oh-so-radiating smile.  “Good luck” Jihyo just wave to her bestfriend earning a glare from Nayeon.

“Finally!” 3 girls behind Jihyo simultaneously said. The 3 girls left their table then joined jihyo on its table.

“You knew were eavesdropping Unnie? You really triggered her” the girl with a pale skin asked Jihyo.

“You think I won’t recognize your voice you’re talking really loud earlier dahyunie. Jeogyeons taking too long on preparing herself, 4 months are enough.”

“You’re right Unnie” a girl who looks like Yoda agreed

“I’m always right chewy remember that”

The other girl who's busy eating just gave them thumbs up agreeing.

 

 

 

“YAH ! Where are you taking me?”

“Who are you? Please help me this person is crazy” Nayeon trying to free herself from the girls grip.

The girl stops from walking pulling Nayeon close to her. “Don’t worry princess I’m not abducting you.” when their eyes met Nayeon felt her heart beats faster “And please stop talking or I’ll shut you up with my lips” Hearing what the girl said Nayeon quickly zip her lips and let the girl take her to wherever she wants.

 

The girl finally releases her when they reached the rooftop.

 “You can talk now”

“Who are you?” she asked

“Yoo Jeongyeon, your girlfriend”

“Seriously stop saying that you’re my girlfriend, I just met you today that’s absurd.” She walks back and forth in front of Jeongyeon while massaging her forehead. “I know that I’m beautiful, very beautiful actually that’s why you’re being delusional about being my girlfriend. A secret admirer and a crazy person claiming to be my girlfriend god am I really that beautiful.”

Jeongyeons just watching the girl amazed how conceited Nayeon is.

“I’m both actually” Jeongyeon finally said that made nayeon look at her

“You’re what now?”

You’re the type of person that makes forever seem too short. I’m your secret admirer and the crazy person, obviously.

“Seriously?” Nayeon asked looking to Jeongyeon in disbelief. “But you said your name is Yoo Jeongyeon and the one who’s sending me post it notes was J.J, you see my point here? JJ.JY”

“You really forget me already Nayeonie?”

“what is it this time?”

 

 

 

FLASHBACK

12 yrs before

“Jeong Jeong please stop crying” 10 year old Nayeon trying to calm the 9 yr old Jeongyeon whos crying in her arms right now.

They’re outside Jeongyeons house, Nayeons parents are inside the cab waiting for her. Her dad has been assigned by his boss to manage one of their branches in the US that’s why they need to leave. After knowing that Nayeon will leave today Jeongyeon cry her heart out while burying her face to the older girls’ shoulder, she grip nayeons jacket refusing to let go.

“But you’re leaving me Nayeonie, don’t leave me.”

“I have to Jeong Jeong Appa said that it’s for his work, Umma said we will come back here after Appas contract.”

“No Nayeonie, don’t leave stay with me forever.”Jeogyeons grip on her jacket tightened even more

“How about this Jeong Jeong when I came back and then we meet, I’ll be your girlfriend and when that happens we can stay together forever. How’s that sound?” she really want to calm her crying friend.

“Promise?” the nine year old Jeongyeon look to Nayeon. She finally let go the older girl

“Promise.” Nayeon locked her pinky finger to Jeongyeons.

After that Nayeon saw her mother signalling her to go already. “We need to go now. Bye Jeong Jeong”   with last goodbye nayeon leaves the Jeongyeon.

FLASHBACK ENDS

“Wow you’re that untidy childhood friend of mine? Wow puberty really hits you hard, you look hot”

Jeongyeon is wearing black turtle neck long sleeve, black leather jacket, skinny jeans and boots she looks like a girl crush.

“Don’t worry Nayeonie this hot person is all yours and you’re mine forever”

“Please enlighten me why’d you have to do this secret admirer thingy instead of talking to me like a normal person would do when they finally saw their childhood friend that they did not see for a very long time.”

“I want to prepare myself before I officially introduce myself to you. I don’t want to just walk up to you and claim you as my girlfriend.”

“But that’s what you did earlier genius” Nayeon looked to Jeongyeon in disbelief

“Well that boy tried to touch you and I can’t allow that to happen.”

Nayeon watch Jeongyeon as the girl walked near to the rooftop door then kick it

“Show yourselves kids” jeongyeon said the rooftop door opened revealing Jihyo, Tzuyu, Momo and Dahyun.

 

“WAAAH FINALLY NAYEONIE AND JEOGYEONIE REUNITED” The four eavesdroppers run near the two.

They all got surprised of a sudden loud bang then confetti started falling to their head.

“YAH!!!” they all glare to the grinning culprit.

“Dahyunie really party popper?” tzuyu asked in disbelief

“What? This means celebration, finally Unnies! Congratulation~ Congratulation~ Congratulation~” Dahyun sings while running around, they just watch her amazed of its energy.

“Jihyo you know Jeongyeon?” Nayeon asked Jihyo remembering her bestfriend said Jeongyeons name.

“Well I caught her one time putting post it note on your seat,  when I confronted her about it she told me that you’re her childhood friend and the promise you told her 12 years ago, she asked me, more like beg me not to tell you anything” Jihyo explained

“Then why lead me to an idea that maybe it’s that Jungkook guy who’s giving me post it”

“Jeongyeon and this 3 was sitting behind us earlier, they’re eavesdropping to our conversation. I’m just trying to help her to find the courage to talk to you.” Jihyo explained. “We will leave you two now. Tzuyu and Dahyun have a class to attend in 10 minutes. Momo stop your hyper girlfriend from running around.” Momo run to Dahyun and drag the younger girl to the exit followed by Jihyo and Tzuyu,

“So forever?” Jeongyeon raised her pinky finger to nayeon

“Am I allowed to say no?”

“NO!” jeongyeon protest. “I did not wait for 12 years to let you go bunny”

Its Jeongyeon her first crush maybe it’s not a bad thing to give the girl a chance Nayeon thinks. It’s her fault anyway she made that promise 12 years ago. “Arra.arra. Forever” Nayeon intertwined her pinky finger to Jeongyeons.

When she and Jeongyeon locked gaze once again her heart started to beat faster just like earlier, that’s why she made a mental note to visit a hospital soon.

“How about we seal it now?” Jeongyeon hold Nayeons chin bringing their face closer, Nayeon feels all her strength left her body she just closed her eyes allowing Jeongyeon to continue leaning, little by little their lips are close to touch.

“CONGRATULATIOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNN~~~~”

There was a loud bang as the rooftop door slammed open revealing the forever hyper tofu, kneeling with one of her knees both hands are up in the air.  Jeongyeon and Nayeon look to dahyun, shaking their head while laughing. Jeongyeon let go of Nayeon making a gap between them.

An out of breath Momo came behind Dahyun “Sorry, she ran back here saying she forgot to sing the last part” she helped her girlfriend stand up.

“Gosh Momoring your girlfriend is crazy.” Jeongyeon grab Nayeons hand and intertwined their fingers pulling her to exit the rooftop. “Let’s go now girlfriend”

Nayeon smiled to Jeongyeon. “Okay girlfriend” Nayeon made a mental note once again to asked a doctor if it’s normal to feel funny things on your stomach when someone holds your hand.