008

2yeon shots

"You don't need to walk me home if you'll be like that"

Im Nayeon stops walking to stop the girl behind her Yoo Jeongyeon her girlfriend.

 

"I can go home by myself. Go now Jeongyeon"

Nayeon shoo the girl away then continue walking but the girl didnt listen and continue follow her. Nayeon sigh.

 

Earlier after Nayeons last subject shes exiting their classroom when she accidentally tripped luckily before falling someone hold her, Jinyoung her friend. After Jinyoung releases her she saw Jeongyeon who’s waiting for her looking at them.

After that until now Jeongyeons not talking to her, she knew Jeongyeon is jealous of Jinyoung. Jeongyeon does not like it whenever she saw them together.

 

"How many times do I have to tell you hes just a friend and what happened earlier was just an accident. I tripped luckily he was there to catch me before I fall, Im not hugging him." Nayeon said loud enough to be heard by the girl behind her.

 

"Please stop this silent treatment Jeongyeonie" Once again Nayeon stop walking to look the girl behind her. She’s waiting for Jeongyeon to answer when it suddenly rain. Nayeon hurriedly checked her bag for umbrella but theres nothing. She wondered when she didnt feel any rain touching her body she look to Jeongyeon its extending her right hand towards her,  holding an umbrella protecting her from the rain not minding if she herself will get wet.

 

“Aish come here, you’re getting wet” Nayeon pull Jeongyeon, Now both of them are under Jeongyeons umbrella.

 

"I'm still mad so I will still not talk to you. "

 

Jeongyeon said not looking to the older girl. Nayeon just chuckled to her childish lover then started walking while clinging to Jeongyeons arm.

 

"If you’re mad then you should not be here walking me home." She whisper but Jeongyeon heard it.

 

"Yes I’m mad but that does not mean I don’t care. I want to make sure you’re home safe"

 

"I also want to be mad at you because you dont trust me but I can’t cause you’re jealous that means you really love me.”

 

 “Of course I do. You’re my bunny. I would not ask you to be my girlfriend if I don’t love you. I just really hate him I know he likes you.”

 

“I don’t care if he likes me, I only love you. You’re the only one I want.”

 

“That’s good to hear love.”