003

2yeon shots

Im Nayeon knew she’s pretty, her confidence for that is on 101%. She even answered to one of fan question that she’s the most beautiful member without make up.

But when she and Jeongyeon started dating that changed.

She had this urge to look prettier for Jeongyeon. she always want to make sure that in her lovers’ eyes she’s the prettiest. Who doesn’t right?

“Jeongyeon am I pretty?” Nayeon just finished her make up for their schedule today, Jeongyeons waiting for her while her other members are already in their van.

“Yes Nayeonie you’re pretty. Let’s go now the others are waiting already.” Jeongyeon hold nayeons hand while exiting their basement.

 

Jeongyeon noticed that nayeons always asking her the same question everyday, shes always asking if she looks pretty or who is prettiest for you of course her answer would always be nayeon.

 

But one day nayeon stop asking, the girl didn’t even talked to her. It’s been 2 days already but the cold treatment from the older girl continues.

 

“What to do Jihyo-yah she’s still not talking to me and I don’t have any idea what did I do wrong.” Jeongyeon complains to Jihyo, they are in the living room with tzuyu whose head is resting on Jihyos legs while busy on her phone.

 

“Try to think again Unnie.”

 

“I really don’t have any idea, nothing, nothing at all” Jeongyeon ruffle her short hair out of frustration.

 

“Did you say she’s pretty like she always want?”

 

“I did.”

 

“Did you tell her that she looks pretty on her new hair color?” Jihyo asked remembering Nayeons new hair color

 

“That I didn’t” Jeongyeon shakes her head.

 

“What? Why?”

 

“I don’t care what color her hair is, she’s still the prettiest for me.”

 

“Then tell her that, maybe that’s the reason why she’s ignoring you. You know she’s always conscious of her looks when it comes to you”

 

“Okay Ji, Thank You” Jeongyeon run to the biggest room leaving Tzuyu and Jihyo.

 

“Tzuyu-ah do I look pretty?” Jihyo ask their maknae.

 

“No Unnie” Jihyo pouted of the maknaes answer “ You look ethereal Unnie” Tzuyu get up from her position then quickly peck her leaders lips before running to her room.

 

“Yah Chou Tzuyu!”

 

Jeongyeon enters the biggest room, fortunately Mina and Sana are out for their date she doesn’t need to kick them out. Jeongyeon saw her lover lying on its bed facing the wall. She slowly approached the older girl bed and carefully lie down beside her.

 

When Nayeon felt a dip in her bed she already knew its Jeongyeon because of its scent. She moved closer to the wall keeping a distance between them.

 

“Bunny” Jeongyeon hug Nayeons waist.

 

“Talk to me please.” Not hearing any response she kissed Nayeons nape before carefully turning the older girl to face her. Nayeon tried to stay still but the girl is much stronger than her.

 

Once Nayeons facing her already she fixes the strands of hair that’s blocking her lovers face then she started singing.

 

(You are so beautiful – Eddy Kim)

 

You always ask
You always want to make sure
My answer is the same the same everyday
Why do you keep asking me?

My lips are dried out
And I get in a cold sweat
I know the answer
The words you want to hear
The words you want to hear
And you’re testing me

 

She caresses Nayeons cheeks while looking to its eyes.

You’re so pretty pretty
I said you’re pretty
Why don’t you believe me?
No matter how many times I tell you
You already look upset

You don’t say a word
I’m getting worried
The same quiz
The game that repeats everyday
I’m always the tagger

Did she get her hair done

Oh Did she get her nails done
Oh I have no clue
The words you want to hear
The words you want to hear
Can’t you give me a hint?

 

You’re so pretty pretty
I said you’re pretty
Why don’t you believe me?
No matter how many times I tell you
You already look upset

Jeongyeon kissed Nayeons forehead before continuing.

You can’t be described with a single word “pretty”
Baby Would you believe me
If I take my heart out and give it to you?

She pretended to take her heart out and brings her hand close to Nayeon that made the older girl laugh. Hearing her lovers laugh made Jeongyeon smile.

I love you love you so much
Why do you always say that I’ve changed even I love you
Why do you get upset and angry
Even so, you’re still lovely

Instead of singing the she just said the final part to Nayeon
 
“Even you ask me a hundred times, a thousand times
The answer is always the same
You asked me yesterday, ask me today, will ask me today
Still the answer is that you are the prettiest in the world”

“I love you my prettiest bunny in the world”

Feeling so much loved Nayeon stops herself from crying and kissed her lover instead. She pulled away keeping their foreheads pressed together, looking to Jeongyeon whose eyes are still closed.  “I love you too my Ostrich”

Jeongyeon open her eyes and smile to Nayeon.

“This shade of pink looks good on you though you’re still the prettiest no matter what hair color or hair style you have Nayeonie"