013

2yeon shots

 Nayeons on her bed one hand under her head and the other one resting on her stomach. Its already past 12 am but she cant sleep her thoughts is somewhere else more like someone else.


She cant stop herself from thinking about Yoo Jeongyeon she misses her more than she miss performing on stage. She miss Jeongyeon more than she miss her members and once. It's been one week since the last time she talked to the younger girl.

Their relationship is all about push and pull. there comes a time when the younger girl will make her feel that shes the most precious person for her  but  the next day she'll be unimportant to the girl. 

Shes still thinking about Jeongyeon when she heard something hitting her window

She slowly get up from her bed walking to the window

After opening the window she almost got a heart attack after seeing a silhouette of a person on the tree near her window

"YAH ! Who are you! Go away ! I'll call the police! "

"Nayeonie ! Its me!" a familiar voice answered 

"Yoo Jeongyeon ? Yah What are you doing there! Go down you might fall there.  this crazy person."

"Meet me outside then. I'll wait for you" 

She hurriedly wear the first thing she could get before getting downstairs.

Upon exiting their front door she saw her Jeongyeon waiting for infront of her house. 

"You crazy ! I almost had a heart attck with your doings . Where did you got the idea climbing up that tree. What if you fall huh?"

"Nayeonie stop. you and your big hands." she grab both Nayeons hand holding it still "I'm calling you but your phone is off and its late I dont want to casually knock on your door in 12 in the morning. "

"Whatever." she shrugged her hands "So why are you here ?" hugging herself trying to warm her body. Shes only wearing her robe on top of her pajamas

"tsk. you know its cold so why did you go out only wearing this? here wear this " Jeongyeon took off her jacket giving it to the older girl

"well Ms Yoo Jeongyeon I'm afraid that you might fall off that tree while getting down thats why I dont care what I wear just to get here."

Jeongyeon just smiled before pulling the older girl  "Come ! "

"where? In this clothes ? "

"Why? whats wrong with your clothes ? You're still beautiful." Nayeon couldnt stop herself from smiling ear to ear after hearing what Jeongyeon said

"Stop that crazy smile of yours. Let's walk " 

"Hows your vacation so far?" Jeongyeon asked

"It's good. I told you to come with Momo and I in Japan but you said no. so where have you been by the way. i've been trying call you a few times but I can't contact you"
 
"I told you I need some time alone. I just did some thinking. "

"Atleast update me if your okay or your alive or what just dont vanished like that. The others were worried of you too."

"I'm sorry."

"Well thats your life, youre a grown up now you can do whatever you want to do in your life"

A long sigh comes out  from Jeongyeon she does not know what to say to the older girl so she just get quite and continue walking behind Nayeon.

 She's contemplating if she would give to Nayeon the thing shes hiding in her back pocket or not. After fighting herself she finally decided to give it to Nayeon,  shes extending it to Nayeons back. 

"Nayeonie" she finally find the courage to call the older girl

"Hmm. Why did you stop walking"

Facing the younger girl Nayeon cant help but to smile when she saw the white single rose that Jeongyeons giving to her. Jeongyeons just looking at her waiting for her to get the it.

"Is this your new way of saying sorry?" Nayeon gladly accepted the flower

"No. This is 1 of my hundred ways of saying I'm in love with you"  Nayeons just looking to Jeongyeon trying her best to process what just Jeongyeon said. On their 3 months of being officially together, its the first time she heard the love word from Jeongyeon.

"I'm sorry if sometimes I made you feel that your alone in this relationship. I'm sorry that I'm not good in showing what I truly felt.I'm sorry I'm not good in words. I'm sorry of a lot of things to you Nayeonie. But I want you to know that" Jeongyeon get the envelope that shes in her pocket before giving it to Nayeon. 

The  older girl opened the envelope and cant stop herself from crying when she saw whats inside the envelope.  If its possible to Nayeon's heart to explde it will explode with so much happiness right now " I want you to know that every goal I have  in my life includes you and I want you to know that we'll do everything you want together. From now on, no matter how good or bad is it we'll be facing everything together, until the end. " Jeongyeon confessed while carefully wiping Nayeons happy tears. 

"I hate you Yoo Jeongyeon" Nayeon slap Jeongyeons shoulder before pulling the younger girl to a hug.

"I love you too my Nayeonie. so much"  Jeongyeon hugged Nayeon tighter. 

Nayeon burrowed her face on Jeongyeons neck with a rose and ticket for two to london and universal studios on her hands while whispering I love yous and thank yous to the younger girl.