009- A

2yeon shots

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” a loud scream disturb the peaceful morning in the dorm of TWICE. Jihyo and Tzuyu in living room hurriedly go to where the scream came from followed by Sana and Mina came from the biggest room and Dahyun and Chaeyoung from Maknaes room

“What’s the problem momo-yah” Jihyo ask after entering Jeongyeon and Momos room. Momo who looks like just woke up standing near the wall point on her bed.

Sitting on the bed wearing an oversized tshirt is a baby girl playing with momos stuffed toys.

“Who’s that momo?”

Momo shakes her head. “I don’t know.”

“Zeus! It works” Chaeyoung on their back pass them to approach the baby on bed. She gently lift the baby in her arms.

“What works baby cub?”

“Yah Unnie I’m not a baby anymore I’m a grown up now this in my arms is a baby. Baby Jeongyeon. The potion worked” Chaeyoung said

“What potion?” jihyo asked

“She told me last night that she bought a potion. Potion that will turn you to the one you’re jealous of. I just laughed and said to her that potion is not real unless you’re in Hogwarts or playing DOTA or any video games but she said the potion is true. The shop where she bought it shows her proof that it really works. She drunk it in front of me and told me to wait till today and see that the potion will work. And TADA she’s baby already.”

Chaeyoung making funny faces causing Jeongyeon babbled happily reaching her face.  “Che. Che”

“Aww cutie patootie” Sana go near Chaeyoung and lean to kiss Jeongyeon But Jeongyeon put her small hand on Sanas lips and hide her face on Chaeyoungs chest that earned a laugh from others.

“Confirmed. She’s Jeongyeon Unnie” Tzuyu said.

Chaeyoung put Jeongyeon back on the bed when she started reaching for stuffed toys on it.

 “She’s jealous of baby? Why?” Sana asked. She’s now playing with Jeongyeon on the bed.

“What happened?”  Still sleepy Nayeon asked them while rubbing her eyes.

 “Yeon. Yeon. Yeon” Hearing the very familiar voice baby Jeongyeon turn her attention to Nayeon reaching for her.

“Baby” Nayeon excitedly carry Jeongyeon. “Whose baby is this? Are we babysitting today? Or we have a show about baby? But why is she only wearing this t-shirt?”

“She’s your baby Nayeon Unnie” Jihyo said.

“My baby?  What do you mean?”

“Look at her carefully, doesn’t she remind you of someone?”

“Jeongyeon? Is this Jeongyeon?” she looked to her members. They nod to her “But how? Why?”

“She’s really jealous when there’s a baby or kid around, all of your attention will turn to them and you’ll ignore her. That’s why she drunk the potion she bought last night to turn her to a baby”

“Potion? What is this harry potter? Silly Jeongyeon!” as if Jeongyeon understands what Nayeon said she started to cry. “Ssshhh Don’t cry” Nayeon gently rocks Jeongyeon.

“How long does the potion will last?” Jihyo ask Chaeyoung

“I don’t know she did not tell me”

 “Maybe she’s hungry.” Mina said. Nayeon nodded then go to the kitchen followed by her members.  “Here carry her first I’ll just prepare something she can eat” Giving Jeongyeon to Mina but Jeongyeon cry more reaching towards Nayeon.

“Guess she don’t want to be away from you. I’ll make her food instead unnie” Mina pass back Jeongyeon to Nayeon.

“Unnie. Tzuyu and I will buy her few baby clothes and baby necessities.” Jihyo said to Nayeon.

“Okay. Take care you two”

After feeding Jeongyeon they all stayed in the living room waiting for Jihyo and Tzuyu. Sana asked Nayeon to pass Jeongyeon to her but everytime she’ll be away from Nayeon Jeongyeon will cry hard that’s why she stayed in Nayeons arms the whole time.

 

AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER.