012

2yeon shots

“I’m back guys!”  Entering their dorm Nayeon welcomed by the sight of a lot of empty beer cans on the floor and her members sleeping. Some of her members are sleeping on the floor and the others are on the couch.

But something is wrong, she have 8 members but theres only 7 of them right now. Jeongyeon is missing. She checked Jeongmos room but Jeongyeon is not there.

She’s about to go to the bathroom when she heard noise coming from the biggest room.

 she saw Jeongyeon carelessly searching for something in the closet when she entered her room.

“Jeongyeon? What are you doing?”

Jeongyeon did not look at her and continue looking in the other closet “I’m looking for my bunny. Did you see her?” the drunk girl asked.

“bunny?”

“My bunny, My Nayeonie. I can’t find her. I already seached everywhere but I can’t see her.” Nayeons eyes widened her heart beats faster. Did Jeongyeon really said my? If she can see herself she’s sure her face is red right now.

“I need to find her” Jeongyeon continue looking even under the beds she checks if her bunny is there.

“Yoo Jeongyeon look at me”

“Whaaaa---” Jeongyeon wobbly run to Nayeon after finally seeing her. “Bunny I finally found you. I’m looking for you.”

“Yeah. I can see that. Why are you looking for me by the way?” Nayeon said while trying to steady the drunk girl.

“I miss you, I want to see you” Nayeon got surprised when Jeongyeon suddenly hugs her. “Do you know?” Jeongyeon asked after breaking the hug.

“Do I know what?”

“Your hair is pretty. Your eyes are pretty” the drunk girl said while caressing Nayeons face.

“Yeah I know, you already told me before”

“I like you, so much. I want us to be together” Jeongyeon confessed. That made Nayeon surprised she was hesitant in whether she will believed the drunk girl or not.

A drunk mind speaks the sober heart, she thought

“I want that too but I want you tell me that when you’re sober and not drunk like this.”

“Come let’s go to your room, you should sleep now” instead of following the older girl, Jeongyeon walk to Nayeons bed then sit on it.

“I want to sleep with you. I don’t have nightmare when I’m with you.”

“Okay. I’ll just change first.” Nayeon said before going to the bathroom.

“Ooooookaaayyyy, I’ll wait for you” Jeongyeon sing song