007

2yeon shots

 

TWICE came early to their company to finalize their dance routine for Likey.

 (Inside their practice room.)

 

 "Nayeon Unnie it’s the fifth time already, please focus. We need to perfect this routine before we record it by noon” Jihyo reminded Nayeon, the older girl seems not herself today, her mind is off to something else.

 

"I'm sorry Ji I need to go to bathroom first I'll be fast. Excuse me" Not waiting for answer Nayeon exit their practice room. The seven remaining members turned their gaze to Jeongyeon

 

"Yah! Jeongyeon Unnie did you two fight?" Jihyo slightly raised her voice

 

"Of course not Ji, were okay"

 

"Then what the hell is wrong with Nayeon Unnie today" Jihyo’s massaging her forehead trying to control her temper.

 

"Go and ask your girlfriend what’s wrong Unnie" Mina commanded

 

"Okay"

 

Jeongyeon run on the way to comfort room. When Jeongyeon enters the bathroom she saw Nayeon looking herself in the mirror. After making sure that there’s no other people in the comfort room she locked the door.

 

"Na" She approached the older girl but instead of answering Nayeon just glared to her.

 

She back hugged Nayeon, placed her face on its shoulder looking to the older girl through the mirror.

"Nayeonie whats wrong?"

 

"Let me go" Nayeon shakes her shoulder to break free from Jeongyeon.

 

Still confused Jeongyeon tightened her embrace to Nayeon enough not to hurt the older girl.

"Why? What did I do?"

 

Nayeon try to remove Jeongyeons hands on her stomach  "Let me go Yoo Jeongyeon"

 

Jeongyeon shakes her head "No.Never. Tell me what’s wrong please. What did I do?"

 

Nayeon stops from moving and glared to her girlfriend.

"Why don't you ask yourself?"

 

After thinking really hard Jeongyeon smiled when she finally knows what made the older girl upset. She turn the girl to face her, slowly she lean in kissing the older girl lips. She felt Nayeon smile to the kiss that also made her smile.

 

"I’m sorry I forgot our morning kiss. I'll never forget about it again. I promise"

 

They kiss again before exiting the comfort room hand in hand. Let’s just say TWICE finished recording their dance practice before noon.

_____________________________________________________________________

 

 🙌🙌🙌