Rain in Paris

Bloom: Jenlisa one-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The raindrops dripping down from the window pane adjacent to me reminded me of you somehow like how I fell for your smile, or was it your humor or how you felt comfortable to be with. The cold breeze of the Parisian streets and the air's natural sweet and fresh scent.

I wish I could cuddle with you here, I want you to see the aesthetic views here in Paris with me, it's cold and I was seeking for the warmth I could only find with you.

Raindrops keep falling down, they drift away further around, I'm missing you. Two more days until I get to see you again, why does it feel like forever?

I see the shadows of you beside me as if you're here with me, shining that bright smile of yours to me.

"smile for me nini" so I did, but I know that it's just my imagination seeing you next to me.

2:45 in the afternoon, it's still night time there, I guess you're already asleep.

even if I know you're probably asleep right now, I still pressed the call button in my phone, hoping for a miracle.

and a miracle did happen when you answered the phone with your deep and raspy voice that meant you've just awoken from your slumber.

"hey there nini"

A smile plastered into my face hearing you again, sweetly calling me with your voice.

"sorry for waking you up babe"

"it's alright, I'd wake up anytime for you"

a chuckle escaped my lips from that cheezy line, what a flirt.

"how are the kids?" 

"K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter