Tu es mignon

Bloom: Jenlisa one-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa has never experienced falling in love, having small infatuations, perhaps yes, but after a day or two it'll just fade away like nothing happened.

She has always been annoyed with the emptiness she felt inside, whenever she sees couples holding hands and kissing each other, she'd put her warpaint on and continue with life, but still there's this hollow void inside of her that's been longing to be filled.

-


a cozy Saturday afternoon being spent in a café just near her, she took a sip of her tea and continued reading her book.

Ghost knight

a book that has a lot of adventures and thoughts of a young boy, she felt the same as the protagonist at some points, except for being haunted by an ancient curse, the only curse she's stuck with is that hallow feeling still growing inside.

"your brownie ma'am" a sweet voice snapped her back to reality, she puts her book down and sees a brunette with her hair tied to a ponytail, wearing a smile on her face, her eyes landed on the book the blonde was holding. 

"that's a good book you got there" the waitress said, smiling at her with tender eyes.

"have you finished reading it?" Lisa asked.

"Yeah, I have to say that there's a lot of twists in the end" 

the brunette dropped the tray with the brownie down and bowed to the blonde.

"could you recommend some books for me?" Lisa halted the brunette from going back to the counter.

"sure.." she replied "miss?" she asked for a name.

"Lisa" she offered her hand and the brunette complied.

"Jennie, nice to meet you" 


-


Lisa became a regular at the café Jennie was working in, ordering the same green tea latte and brownie, going in and sitting at the same spot at the corner near the window, with her favorite black coat and a new book every week, she'd come there everyday and have some chats with the same waitress that recommend her some books.

There was now another reason for Lisa to go there except for just getting a cup of tea, seeing Jennie and talking to her about their common interests.

sometimes the blonde would steal some glances at the brunette, pretending to still be reading, catching herself staring and admiring her as she takes other people's orders, sometimes cleaning the tables and fixing the curtains of the café.

until one day, she felt something inside of her bloom.


like a flower.


it was beautiful.


she felt agitated, and whenever they'd meet each other's eyes, she felt pangs in her chest that felt too beautiful to be harmful.


it was all too new to Lisa, maybe it was the way Jennie's smile would remind her of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter