Quick

Bloom: Jenlisa one-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Let's have a sleepover later, yeah?" Jennie suggested while she pressed her lips against the ridges of the mug. 

The tall blonde gives nod as a response, while the older girl admires the blonde as she takes a sip of her latte, her plump lips tinted with latte, and her Adam's apple showing with her milky white skin and that cute little mole she alway loved about her.

"the latte is a bit sweet here huh" Lisa uttered, the remaining latte that was tinted on her upper lip.


Jennie gulped and breathed out a bit heavily "damn" 

Jennie felt an agitated sensation coming from down below just looking at Lisa, it made her in some kind of way.

she started to rock her bottom at the couch, her head started to rest at the taller one's broad shoulders, her legs crossed and brushing the latter's thighs, her hand resting on Lisa's long fingers while she gently traces them.


an idea popped inside of Jennie's mind, perhaps it was a little bit risky, but to her it would be really fun.


"Lisa~ah" she moaned softly near the latter's ear, immediately Lisa's body stiffened after hearing the sounds Jennie made. She realized that Jennie's left hand has already trailed down to the garter of Lisa's jeans.


"we're at a café, Jennie" Lisa protested and bit her lip, trying not to let the sensation take over her.

"but i want you now babe" she whispered back and bit her lip down, Jennie's sly fingers started to find it's way at the zipper of Lisa's jeans, slowly caressing her core and rubbing it slowly.

"J-jen" she breathed heavily and held Jennie's hand.

"grr" she growled, rubbing her core, letting her hand slip inside of Lisa's jeans, her fingers caressing her , still with her on.

"god!" Lisa breathed heavily and grabbed Jennie's hand with force. 

"if you're gonna start something you better ing finish it" she whispered in Jennie's ear and fixed herself, she grabbed Jennie's hand and took her to the bathroom of the café.


once both of them entered the room, Lisa quickly locked the door, letting her guard down for a bit, Jennie took advantage of Lisa and pinned her against the wall.

Crashing her lips against Lisa's, letting the taller girl bite her lips and enter her tongue.


soft moans came out of the younger one's l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter