Can't take my eyes off you

Bloom: Jenlisa one-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-you're just too good to be true.


Like an old song, it felt vintage, it also felt timeless, just like one of my favorite songs. 

"oh pretty baby, trust in me when I say I need you baby~" I hummed, practicing for my solo stage, I felt nervous performing on stage, even though it's my job, I'm still scared of not doing a good job for the crowd.

Letting out a sigh, clenching my fist, I looked around at the backstage, everyone is a mess, running and rushing around getting ready, until a pair of arms start to wrap around my waist, and a light weight on my shoulder.

"You're gonna do great out there Jennie" She smiled, Lisa always cheers me up, when I'm scared, she's always there in goood and in bad. She'll hold my hand tight and assure me that I'll be fine.

The warmth that she gives me makes me feel more confident with myself, even when we're on or off camera Lisa never fails to make me smile.

See, even now she's trying to make me laugh with her corny jokes, or her silliness, sometimes I catch myself just staring at her, admiring her beautiful features, the smile on her makes me weak.

I can't take my eyes off you.

exactly like that song, it always reminds me of her, I want to hold her so tight, and give her all the love, I thank God that Lisa came into my life, that I'm alive and here with her.


Playing around, I smile and look back at her, my index finger holding her chin, our faces were just an inch apart.

"darling you're just too good to be true~" I sang, her face immediately went bright red.

"can't take my eyes off you" just a quick peck on the lips to keep my confidence up.


this song is for you Lis.


-


as soon as the music started, I saw the beautiful pink ocean of blinks, my heart feels too warm, it beats faster than usual, the energy it gives me is the same with the person I dedicate this song to, I could feel confidence flow through my body.

"everybody! this one of my favorite songs, if you know it you can sing along!" 

the crowd responded with their cheers and claps as the mood turned old school.

you're just too good to be true

can't take my eyes off you

you'd be like heaven to touch

I wanna hold you so much


I swayed my hips and sang the first verse, I feel the adrenaline kick in as the crowd claps their hands and cheer for me, my eyes go to the side of the stage, where a tall blonde in her stage outfit give me her sweet smile as my eyes met hers. I could feel my cheeks burn up and get a bit red.


at long last love has arrived

and I thank God I'm alive


I winked back at her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter