Love you goodbye

Bloom: Jenlisa one-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


Silence filled the room, with only the memories of past lovers playing around in their room throwing soft pillows at each other with the brightest smiles in their faces.

Lisa still sees the shadows of the love they engraved, it's like a part of her is still there, she's still there beside her. Even when she's an ocean away.

the blonde looked around, she feels the pangs in her chest getting harder. 

"I'm sorry" she mumbles into the air.


the window pane reflected the light outside and the room lit up again, it was like fire.

Jennie was like fire, the heat she provided for Lisa made her survive through the dark and cold world they lived in, but even if it was still hot outside, she only felt the chills inside of her tingle.

"love, look" Jennie points at her arm that had the light shining on her "the afternoon sunlight is kissing my arm" she says cheekly.

Jennie's voice still echoes inside of the blonde's ear, she smiled bitterly.

"I'd kiss you instead" she replied chuckling when she remembered how Jennie would always call it 'afternoon sunlight' "I wonder if you still call it like that?" she asked again.

 

her gaze moved to the cabinet.


a white dress with her favorite black coat and that cabby hat she loves wearing.


"why did you wear something like that when you walked out of my life?" 


She closed her eyes and let the memories sink inside of her again.

she drowned herself recalling their last day together.

 

-


"It's your last day today.." Lisa spoke, her head down and her hand slightly brushing against Jennie's.

the latter just hummed as a response.

"even though it's over, can you stay with me tonight?" Her eyes were begging for a response.

the brunette saw how Lisa's round eyes begged for her, clenching her jaw, she forced the tears trying to escape her eyes from falling.

"at least show me a little bit of mercy" the blonde's voice cracked and that made the tears Jennie was keeping to start falling down to her cheeks.

tear stained cheeks being wiped away with the latter's thumb.

"if tomorrow you won't be mine, won't you love me one last time?" The tears fell down Lisa's eyes that gleamed sadness, holding Jennie's hands. She was ready to kneel down and make her stay.

it was already tearing Jennie apart, her heart was already breaking making her lover cry. She never wanted to be apart from Lisa.

with a breaking heart and a soft hand caressing the taller one's cheek, the brunette spoke.

"love me like there's no tomorrow, Manoban".

 

-


"let's go out for a walk, yeah?" Lisa offered her hand and led the brunette to the side walks of the theme park that was lighting up brightly below the dark sky and the moon.

"what would you do if you weren't a model?" Lisa randomly asked, it was one of the things that made Jennie more attracted to her, how her mind would wander around and a part of it thinking about her made her blush a little bit more. 
Biting her bottom lip, she answered cheekly "Then I'd marry you" 

the latter's eyes widened, getting caught off guard with Jennie's answer. of course, they've been together for about nine years now, but they kept it a secret from Jennie's agency.

"I'd be the proudest to tell the whole world you're my wife"

The brunette clinged closer and attached her arm around the blonde as they continued to stroll around the park.

the moon was lighting up their skins, they hid their laughs in the small corners where no one would recognize them. They wanted to keep their secret forever, even if that secret isn't the same anymore.

"let me take a picture of you" Lisa took her camera out and the brunette stood behind a white wall, making a cute pose with her lips pouted, the latter giggled clicking the button and looking at the shot.

"you've always loved taking pictures huh?" Jennie asked, looking at how happy Lisa was staring and fidgeting with the camera.

"especially when it's pictures of you" Lisa winked, the shorter girl punched the latter's arm lightly and laughed along with her.

they've been together since they were eighteen, being lovers, going through thick and thin, the years passing by with the both of them ending up needing each other, now they're spending the last day they'll have together.

of course, it's inevitable that good things come to and end.

like a heart stabbed, with the knife twisting the inside of them. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter