Lost in Japan

Bloom: Jenlisa one-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wanna go where you go, cause I can't seem to get you off my mind.

 

The cat eyed brunette found herself sleeping at the backseat of a familiar car, with her clothes a bit messed up and a jacket covering her, the scent from it made her remember the feelings she had last night.

Looking outside, they were at the cliff near the Tokyo tower, a beautiful aesthetic view.

Her hair a bit ruffled up, the morning sun shined at her while she tries to find the person that owns the jacket, the blonde was sitting on the her car's hood again, with a cigarette pressed between her lips, she exhaled the smoke and sighs again.


"finally, you're awake" Lisa deadpans, getting the bag beside her and handing it to the brunette.

"here" 

"what's this?" 

"you need breakfast" 

taking the bag, she opened it and sat beside the blonde.

"I told you not to smoke" Jennie scolded again, taking the cigarette from her lips out to the edge of the cliff.

"why do you smoke anyways?" The brunette bothered to ask.

"It's a detox for me, that's why it's addicting" Lisa fidgets with the silver lighter she had on hand.

"there are better ways to get addicted other than slowly killing yourself"

"oh yeah?" Lisa smirked "then make me addicted to something else" she dared, making the lighter spark.

Jennie didn't bother and swiftly pressed her lips against the blonde's.

a blush snuck up on Lisa's face while she felt Jennie's lips smack against her's. without knowing it, she moved in sync with the brunette unconsciously while her hand traveled to the shorter one's waist. The brunette seemed to be enjoying herself in the little situation she started.

Lisa tastes like strawberries and cigarettes, like a song, Lisa reminded her of those black jeans rubbing against the brunette's thighs, their kisses were getting more needy, and the slow and sweet pace went a bit rougher as a soft whimper escaped Lisa's lips.

pulling back a bit, Jennie bit Lisa's bottom lip one more time and pulled away after another soft kiss.

"damn"

 

-

 

 

"drop me off to my hotel" Jennie commanded to the blonde.

"go home yourself, you're the rich one" Lisa replied coldly.


"alright then" Jennie puts her seat belt on and crossed her arms.

"what are you doing?" the blonde asked, giving Jennie a confused face.

"I'm gonna stay here with you until you drive me home" Like a little kid that's mad, she scrunched her eyebrows and glared at Lisa.

Fighting the urge to laugh, Lisa just bit her bottom lip and continued to drive somewhere else as the afternoon starts to die

"fine then, I'm not going to your fancy hotel" Lisa replied, her lips still has the brunette's taste, like milk. She smiled at that though and carried on while Jennie kept glaring at her, secretly stealing glances and admiring how good Lisa looked in that plain white shirt.


"that woman got me saying damn" Jennie thought to herself.

-

 

Driving to an unfamiliar place, getting lost in the city both were a bit familiar with, while the slow music plays along, both seem to enjoy it even without any word, it was calm and comfortable. Just like the night before.

The blonde parked her car at an old styled vintage looking salon.

"what we gonna do here?" Jennie asked, still wearing Lisa's black jacket, she forgot it was still with her, the latter looked at it and looked back at Jennie's eyes "I'm gonna have my hair dyed"


entering the salon, the door rings signaling that someone has entered. Both were greeted with the retro vibe of the place, looking around Jennie was amazed by the place, even if it looked old and cheap, having that nostalgic feel it was still beautiful unlike all the other salons she has been to, it was all new and expensive but it felt inhumane.

"ah! Lalisa!" being greeted by a man with a dark complexion.


"Yo" Lisa greeted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter