Painting delusions

Bloom: Jenlisa one-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cherry blossoms

You remind me of them too, you'd often pose near the trees and act like you're all amazed with the trees you see almost everyday in your life, and I'd act like your own personal photographer, I'd always caught myself laughing a bit with those memories. It's magical how you fit perfectly with the scene, the wind blowing and so does the cherry blossoms' petals, the sunlight kissing your face, making you glow. I wouldn't even wonder how almost everyone would fall for you. Maybe when I was walking around town with a hot drink in my hand and saw the petals get blown away, that's when I remembered you and decided to listen to my intuition, the growing feeling inside of me that kept quiet expressed itself in my paintings. And that's how one of my famous works got to see the light.

A brunette smiling as the cherry blossoms swayed around her in a spiral way, as if you were controlling the wind, the petals were around you as you gracefully smile, they were floating. Like my heart whenever I see you smile. It's hot like the drink that was in my hand. I smile weakly with the results of my imagination. Huh imagination. 

Hot cup of chocolate

Yeah, this is like an embodiment of our 'love' is that how I'm supposed to call it? It's like saying hot chocolate is coffee. But it's not, like I said, it does remind me of us. How I call it love.

How the heat of the beverage tingles my hand and makes it warm, the cup feels like holding your hand. You kept me warm during those cold summer nights. It made me want to hold on to you tighter, I loved caressing it. 

How it's sweet scent reminds me of you, your warm precence is enough to keep me alive in this cold world. Your addicting scent that I just love whenever we hug, I just snuggle myself closer to you at the crook of your neck, I felt happy. I felt butterflies in my stomach, it's as sweet as you.

How the hot chocolate would burn my tongue, just like when our skins when they made contact, it felt like a spark inside of me ignited with even just the small touches, I thought I'd get used to it through the years, seems like it still feels the same. 

Whenever I'd drink from my cup, I'd feel the liquid flow through my body and make my stomach all warm inside, making me feel alive. I didn't need caffeine, just like how I didn't need anyone else when I was with you. You already filled me up that was once half empty, your love that kept my heart beating out so loud and fast that I couldn't resist not loving the feeling. It made me warmer than the cup of chocolate that I had always loved. My muse, I love you. I always do. I'd drink it whenever I'd paint, whenever I had the motive to go and paint you or an embodiment of something that reminded me of you I'd drink a cup, to remind me of the warm feeling you always gave me. In this cold world, you were the one that kept me warm. I'd push myself to make each work as beautiful as you, as perfect you are to me, that's how I want to illustrate you.

I think it's also rather selfish of me to go and wish for your warmth all the time, I long for it. Like how chained I am to always having a drink in my hand just to wake me up from my deep slumber. It was one thing that kept me alive, it was the one warm thing that was in this cold body of mine. Like a dead person walking down the streets, I look up at the sky and ask if it was the right time to ask you the question i had been dying for a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter