Greet my Tokyo mornings

Bloom: Jenlisa one-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


the night knows the sins the two girls do, the moon witnesses their love, being reckless and living forever young. It's their own type of safe haven.

but some things would come to an end, but as they say the end of something is the start of something new.

Lisa wakes up to an unfamiliar bed, with the covers around her body, she aches as she tries to move, looking around she sees no brunette in the around, only her vanilla and flowery scent remains.

maybe some things really won't change for us

Lisa thought, ruffling her hair and dressing herself.

releasing a sigh, she exits the bedroom to be greeted by the smell of pancakes being cooked.

there at the kitchen, she saw a brunette in an apron cooking pancakes with the sweetest smile plastered on her face as she greets good morning to the blonde.

like that, somehow Lisa's heart bursted, it seems like the sunlight was only shining on Jennie, that just made her even more beautiful than she already is.

"what are you cooking?" Lisa asked, back hugging Jennie and wrapping her arms around the latter's waist, sinking her head at the crook of the brunette's neck.


"just some pancakes for breakfast" Jennie smiled, she felt a wet contact at her neck, that's when she realized Lisa was already planting soft kisses there, she could feel the blonde's smile with every kiss. 

heavy breaths escaping from Jennie's lips, she looked at the blonde, pouting a bit with a small glare "you know I'm cooking Manoban" Lisa only chuckled at the brunette's words.

"oh, I'm sorry, I thought that was for breakfast" she winked earning a light punch from the brunette.


-


"why are we here again?" Lisa asked, putting her shades down and looking at the beach's entrance sign.

"I wanted to see the sun more with you" Jennie replied.

a growing blush appeared and Lisa began to stutter at the reply "w-w-why me? w-what?" 

Jennie held Lisa's hand, caressing it dearly "I always see you under the moon, you shine beside the street lights, I wonder how you'd shine under the sun"

Lisa remembered, she's always with Jennie during night time, they never really got to be together under the sun, all those sweet memories and feelings were hidden in the dark, not really seeing the light.

The blonde was out of words, she just smiled and nodded as they head in and walked to their hut.


as soon as they arrive, the brunette removed her shirt, revealing her milky white skin with her black bikini, hair tied in a perfectly messed up bun, her washboard abs and slim body shined making the blonde's jaw drop drooling over what she saw.

"damn.." Lisa uttered under her breath, looking back at the blonde, Jennie let out a seductive smirk and winked at the woman.

"what about you? aren't you gonna change too? or just keep on staring at me?" Jennie questioned, wiggling her eyebrow snapping the blonde out of her little daydream.

"y-yeah" Lisa replied, the brunette almost choked once the blonde lifted her shirt up revealing her sports bra, with her well defined abs showing and her v line that made Jennie head over heels for the blonde even more.

the brunette turned around to hide her blush "d-don't just take your clothes off like that" she stuttered at first but managed to compose herself in the end, Lisa lifted a brow at Jennie's words "you're the one to talk" Lisa deadpans and puts her sunglasses on.

"come on, let's go the the water" she held Jennie's hand and together they walked along the sand and to the water, some guys were staring and giving out lustful looks at the brunette, it obviously made her uncomfortable with all the attention but the tall blonde holding her hand was being beyond clingy with her whenever someone stared at her, Lisa would kiss her cheek and glare at the men, those little mischievous antics were enough to make Jennie feel secured and happy.


Lisa was never really the verbal type of person, rather than saying cheezy lines and sweet endearments she would show it in her actions, making love to you when you least know it. Jennie kinda hates that part of Lisa too, especially when she remembers the fact they're not a couple, she'd just forget about all the sweet things the blonde would do for her and take it as a friendly act, Jennie dosen't know if Lisa really is showing her any motives, or if she's just messing with her. It has always drove Jennie crazy.

"I'm here under the sun, isn't that enough? why did it have to be at the beach?" Lisa as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter