Tokyo nights

Bloom: Jenlisa one-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Blowing smoke out the window of her car, she drove around the streets of tokyo in the middle of the night, listening to some LoFi and getting lost in her feelings.

her hair was ruffled up and she was wearing her usual black shirt with those black shorts, dark much like the color of her heart, her skin as white as the face mask she wore, she still catches some attention for her looks even when she has her face covered.

one of Lisa's usual nights are spent driving around the city of tokyo late at night when not a lot of people are around.

she stops at a place she never gets tired of going to.

at the nearest seven eleven

there she'd go get a drink and make herself some ramen.

there she'd also park her car and buy some cigarettes to smoke.

making it a detox from the world.

"that's enough, Manoban"

she hears a familiar voice stop her.

taking her precious pack of cigarettes away and throwing the one she had pressed in her lips away.

cat like eyes that looked mad at her, she was being scolded by a woman she met a few months ago at the same store.

and in the Tokyo nights she spent, she was accompanied by her whenever Lisa felt a little bit too low.

spending some of their Tokyo nights shared in a room, turning all their problems into something pleasurable.

waking up in the same city with the light of the morning sun shining both their bodies under those white sheets.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter