Chapter 7 : Meet His Parents

My Almost Love Story

-- CHAPTER 7 : MEET HIS PARENTS --

 

It's already past midnight when I decided to come home. And when I say home, it means, yeah, Donghae's house. I have my spare key so I don't have to knock. I bet he's already asleep because all the lights are off. So I decided to go to the kitchen first for I'm really really hungry. Imagine, I spent my day just wandering at the campus. I did not even attend my classes. And it's his fault, If I don't want to see him a while ago, now I want to execute his existence in this world.

 

I'm fixing my milk when my cellphone rings. It's Jong Hyun.

 

"What's up?" I asked him.

 

"Boss, looks like Mr. Hyun knows something about our plan."

 

I sighed. "I'll be there after an hour, gather the gang." I said then ended the call. I hurriedly went upstairs to change my uniform to gray hanging sleeveless topped with black blazer and skin tight jeans, this looks y on me, and I look like a legit gang leader.

 

"Where do you think you're going?"

 

I turned to face him and smiled. "I'll go on a date." I said then resumed walking out of his house.

 

"JESSICA!" I heard him yell but it's too late since I'm in my car now.

 

Poor Lee Donghae.

 

---

 

"We'll kill him tonight." I said to my gang.

 

"But boss!" most of them argued.

 

I raised my index finger to stop them from talking. "I've decided."

 

I took Jong and Kyu with me this time. I know it will be hard for me to execute Mr. Hyun when he has an idea to what I will do.

 

"We can still plan this out boss." Kyu said on the backseat of my black BMW Roadster. I did not use my Spidy for it'll gain much attention.

 

I ignored what he said and made a turn at the intersection.

 

We are now heading to Mr. Hyun's mansion, where I will end his life.

 

I noticed a black car trailing behind us. First I thought we're just on the same route but I can feel it's following us. I made a turn then the car is still following.

 

We are being followed.

 

He might be someone from appa's crew, which technically is also Chaos but there are some that are loyal to him and there are those who are loyal to me. I may not be their leader but I am their princess. I only handle the Seoul leg of Chaos which I personally requested from eomma, who- I never knew- helps dad with his operations.

 

I accelerated my speed then took the nearest U-turn. I heard Kyu and Jong ask me what's wrong but I don't have time to answer them, I need to get away from this one.

 

After how many turns and alleys I took, I think I finally lost him or whoever he is.

 

I let out a deep sigh. That was close. I can't let them interfere with my plans.

 

"Boss, what was that?" asked Jong.

 

"Someone has been following us, but I think I lost him already. Let's just go back to the club, we'll execute a better plan." I said then started the engine.

 

I am more cautious this time while driving our way to the club.

 

---------------

 

"Jessica.."

 

*knock knock*

 

"Jessica…"

 

I stirred on the bed upon hearing someone call my name. I heard the door opened, the curtain being lifted and I felt the heat of the sun touched my face.

 

The moment I opened my eyes, I saw Sunny sitting on the edge of my bed. "Hi!" she said with a smile.

 

"What are you doing here?" I asked her not answering back her sweet smile. Still she's smiling.

 

"Uhm.. My abeoji and eomoni are downstairs. You may want to meet them?"

 

Their parents are here? Oh no. I'm pretty sure they know about me being the daughter of Chaos. I'm not prepared for this. I must think of a good plan.

 

 "i-I think I need to fix myself first before meeting them right?" I said then went to the bathroom.

 

----

 

"Eoma! I'm telling you, Jessica unnie is so pretty!" Sunny said to her mother who's sipping tea on their living room.

 

"She's just your age Sunkyu. Don't call her unnie." Donghae said to his sister. He is tired this early morning and surprised with his parents sudden visit.

 

"Omo! Jincha?" said Sunny.

 

"Ne. You just thought you're younger because you're short."

 

She threw the pillow on the couch to him. "Yah! So what?!"

 

"Sunkyu, don't do that to your oppa." Their father told her.

 

"Ne appa, but I told you not to call me Sunkyu, especially when there are other people around." she said pouting. And the four of them end up laughing.

 

----

 

I felt a pang of jealousy upon seeing their family being happy and all that. I sometimes wish that our family could be happy together again, but I think it's impossible especially when they are the ones who caused my broken heart.

 

"Oh! Jessica! Come down here! Meet our parents!" Sunny gleefully acknowledged my presence.

 

Their mother looked up to me smiling. While their father, I don't know, his expression is unreadable but I can sense that he recognized me.

 

"Annyonghaseyo. I'm Jessica Ju-- I'm Jessica. Lee Donghae's beloved." I said as I was in front of them. Sunny snickered behind them while Donghae looked away from my gaze. I also did a 90 degrees bow to show some respect.

 

"Ohh, jagi, this girl is so sweet. Our son's so lucky to have her." his mother gushes while tugging the hem of his father's shirt.

 

Mr. Lee just looks at me. "Yes.. He's lucky to have her." he said. I looked at the other three if they noticed Mr. Lee's words, but looks like I'm the only one. He meant something else.

 

"Uhm. I think I have to go now, eomma, appa, Sunny, Hae.." I said to them then walks toward the door.

 

"No." Donghae's voice made me stop walking. "You're not going anywhere right now Jessica."

 

I gave him a look. What is he trying to do?

 

"You heard me, you're not going anywhere, without us. We'll be spending the day with my family." He said then went to his room on the second floor of the house.

 

I looked at his parents and Sunny but all they did was give me a sympathizing look. Like I need them right now.

 

What I need to do is to get out of here and meet my gang to plan our next move. Because I just can't wait to leave this world.

 

I'm trying everything to escape from this hell but Lee Donghae is one strong force that keeps on dragging me down to the core of this infernal world.

 

----

 

 

"Woooohoooo!" Sunny screamed her lungs out while running on the fine white sand of the beach.

 

Donghae laughs and shakes his head beside me. I glared at him. We were on the same car on the way here but we didn't talk. He's still angry, so am I!

 

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. "Yah!" I struggled.

 

"How was your date last night?" he whispered. His lips brushing against my earlobe. That made me shiver.

 

"It was fun." I'm glad I managed to answer him.

 

"really? Huh?" he said pulling me much closer and tighter.

 

"Aigoo! Jagi. Look at them, they're so sweet. Our son is now a man!"

 

"You're so noisy."

 

Thanks to his parents, Donghae loosen his grip on me but still, he didn't let me go. His parents left us after that.

 

I was about to get my ringing cellphone when Donghae took it first.

 

"Who's Jong Hyun?" he asked looking at the screen.

 

"He's on my gang." I hissed.

 

He ignored the call and put my phone on his pocket.

 

"YAH! Why did you do that! It's an important call, you !" I yelled but he ignored me and walks toward the beach house.

 

---

 

"Do you know who she is son?" Mr. Lee asked his son while they are on the balcony of their beach house.

 

"Yes." said Lee Donghae.

 

His father sighed. "I hope you know what you are doing, remember they are not our ally."

 

Donghae shuts his eyes. "I think I've decided."

 

"What do you mean?" confused, his dad asked.

 

"I'll marry Jessica."

 

**

 

[YEY! Another update. :)) thank you for the wonderful comments, please keep them coming. Hehehe.

 

Anyways, I want to know what country my readers come from. Tell me, OK? :))

 

Let's spread HaeSica love.

D.]