Chapter 6 : Will Never Be Yours

My Almost Love Story

-- CHAPTER 6 : WILL NEVER BE YOURS --

 

"This is where you'll be sleeping." Lee Donghae said as he show me around this really huge cream painted room.

 

It has been a week since I told him my plan and this is one of his conditions- live in his house. I don't know why it's in his conditions but I thought it would be easier for us to execute my plan if we're always together, so I didn't complain. Also, the news that I'm dating him spread like wildfire in the campus. It wasn't a bad thing though, I'm certain that appa have heard that already. I wonder how is he going to take the fact that his daughter is dating his mortal enemy's son. This'll be a war.

 

"These are all yours, so don't bother using them."

 

"Do you, by any chance have a sister?" I asked wondering where he got all of the stuffs in here.

 

"why?" frowning he looked at me. Now I just realized how close we are right now, and it's kind of awkward.

 

"Where did you get all of this? Don't tell me, this used to be your room since this looks so feminine." I asked, shifting my position away from him.

 

He laughed then his face turns red. Wae? "I, uh, this room used to my dance studio.." he said as he scratched the back of his head.

 

Dance studio eh?

 

"HA! I bet you're some kind of pop star wanna be. Dance studio in your house. Really? HAHA." I . I heard a hissing sound the moment he looked away. "But seriously, you turned your dance studio to be my room. That's so generous of you." I sincerely said to him.

 

"Anything for my girlfriend." he said then winked.

 

Oh gosh, I should've known, this guy will never be humble. I bet he's enjoying this fake boyfriend girlfriend thingy between us, and it annoys me to the extreme.

 

"Yeah right." I said followed by seconds of depressingly awkward silence.

 

I noticed him staring at ceiling. What is he thinking? Sometimes, despite his arrogance, I find him really mysterious. Everything he does is not always what it seems. Or I'm just over-analyzing everything.

 

"You killed Mr. Hwang. The senator." he said still staring at the ceiling. There's no questioning in his voice, he is very certain with what he said. And I'm guilty.

 

"Yes. He is my father's friend. He is one of those who killed him." I said looking down, trying to keep my tears from falling.

 

"You'll get caught." he said sounding so sure.

 

"Nobody knows it was me who killed him. No one will suspect." I said then glared at him. "Unless you tell them."

 

"I will never them tell them, babe, trust me."

 

I exaggeratedly looked back at him the moment I heard him call me babe. What the heeecck?! Only Hero can call me that! But he seemed serious with what he said. I sighed. Ok. I'll let this one slip just not to ruin the seriousness in the air.

 

"Why do you want me to be your girlfriend?" I asked him not letting silence to take-over. "Don't tell me you like me because I know it's not the reason."

 

He sighed. "Every prince needs a princess for him to own the throne. For him to be the king. Jessica, I want that throne and you want your revenge. We need each other to get what we want."

 

It took me time before my mind fully processed what he just said. "No!" I exclaimed. "I can't stay in this world. I don't want this. You can't do this to me!"

 

"Jessica. Listen. If you kill them, no one in their alliance will let you live. You rule them or they'll kill you." he said looking intently to my eyes.

 

"I don't care if they'll kill me."

 

"Well, I do." he then again surprised me by pulling me to him and kissed me full in my mouth. My legs began to wobble as his tongue touched my lower lip, and I feel like I'll fall anytime soon so I put my arms around his neck and sank my finger unto his hair. That's also the time I kissed him back. This felt so weird. I am kissing a guy I barely know.

 

Next thing I knew, we're still kissing, but I am sitting on his lap, while he is sitting on the edge of the bed.

 

Oh crap. We're on my bed. Well, I'll call it mine since he gave this to me but hell we're kissing on the bed.

 

I stiffened when I felt his hands inside my shirt, touching my stomach. I broke away from that kiss as I need to breathe. I looked at him, we're both panting. Not too long he again crashed his lips to mine, this time I'm answering his kisses with the same aggressiveness. His hands again roamed under my shirt up to my chest. A moan escaped my lips as he brushed his thumb against my chest.

 

The sensation I'm feeling right now is not new to me. I felt this with Hero before. I'm not new to this.

 

"Oh my gosh! OPPA!!!"

 

We stopped kissing as we turned our heads to see whom that loud and sharp voice came from.

 

To my horror, I saw a girl about a year or two younger than me standing by the door frame of my room, SMILING. Of all the reactions I deserve to get, why would this girl choose to smile? Is she crazy?

 

I hurriedly stood up and fixed my self, so as Donghae who looks so irritated. I mentally smiled because of that.

 

"What the hell Sunkyu?!" he grabbed her arms and pulled her out of the room.

 

"Ya! Told you not to call me that! And let go of meeee!" she said struggling out of Donghae's grip. "Don't ever hold me like that. Aish! If my skin ever gets a bruise, I'll sue you!"

 

Err. Ok? Isn't she over reacting a little? Weird. And hello? I'm here.

 

"Oh hi! Are you the girlfriend of this jerk?" she said walking closer to me.

 

"Uhh.." And here I am, not knowing what to say to this hyper active short girl.

 

"Sunkyu! Don't scare her!" Donghae shouted from behind.

 

"Don't mind him. Don't mind him." she said to me but looks like she is more saying that to herself. "So what's your name?" she asked. I wonder how old this girl is, she seemed not to know what's the meaning of respect.

 

"Jessica." I said, coldly.

 

"Oh I see.." she said glaring at Donghae. "Are you two just about to have ? I mean, no offense but Oppa brought a lot of girls in here, you may want to use a if ever."

 

"YAH! LEE SUNKYU! GET YOUR OFF OF HERE OR I'LL FREAKIN' KILL YOU!"

 

"uh-oh. I gotta goo! By the way I'm Sunny! Don't ever call me Sunkyu. Arasseo?!" she said while dashing out the room.

 

As soon as she's gone, Donghae and I are awkwardly standing two-feet away from each other. "Uhh." he uttered. "She's Sunny, my sister. Don't worry she's nice."

 

"Ok. Uhm.. I think I need to fix my things in here, alone. J-just close the door when you get out." I said then turned my attention to my baggage. Though, I still saw him scratched the back of his head and let out a deep sigh before he walked out of the room.

 

 

--------------

 

 

"Were you hiding?"

 

I let out a gasp as someone behind me spoke. I wasn't expecting someone right now so I'm kind of surprised. Just so you know, I haven't seen that guy since yesterday after that happened. I thought it wouldn't be awkward between us but that night, none of us really spoke. It was really awkward. And did I say It was awfully awkward?

 

I turned around to see who just spoke and to my surprise -or disappointment, I don't know which, it was Siwon. Though I have to say I was somehow relieved that he wasn't the one I'm expecting.

 

"I wasn't hiding! You !"

 

"But why are you here?" he said looking around.

 

Why am I here? Why am I in the innermost section of the university library? Where the most uninteresting books and stuff are found. Where no one really bothered dropping by. Why am I here?

 

I'm here because I don't want to see anybody right now!

 

"Why are you here?" I asked him back.

 

He smiled and tuck his hand to his pant's pockets. "Well, I thought I saw something interesting in here." he said looking at me, which made me uncomfortable. I'm not stupid not to know what he is implying but It's fun to pretend stupid sometimes. So I gave him my sweetest smile. The kind of smile that'll bother you forever.

 

"Oh.. I see. Go ahead, get that something interesting." I challenged him.

 

He answered me with a smirk. "You shouldn't be saying that Jess."

 

"OK? Just pretend I did not say that."

 

"Whatever." he said then took a step forward. I innocently raised both my brows as if asking what he's about to do. But I just can't let him get to me that easy so with his every step forward, I on the other hand is taking a step backward. "I missed you." he said as he walk.

 

"I've heard that already." I said then there, my back hit the wall. We are in between bookshelves and I'm in between his arms, so I'm practically trapped in here. His head leans a little towards me. This jerk! Is he drunk?

 

He's about to kiss me and I'm about to kick his glory when he heard a loud thud behind us. Surprisingly, the books from the shelves are now scattered on the floor.

 

"Oops, sorry to interrupt your intimate moment there." says someone I'm sure I know. He steps out behind the left bookshelf and moves toward Siwon. "You know, it's OK to do it here but not with my girlfriend so back off." he sternly said then he grabs my wrist and stalks out of the library.

 

None of us dared to speak while we are heading out the campus. WE ARE HEADING OUT THE CAMPUS!! The library is on the 6th floor of our building and we just took the stairs with his tight grip never leaving my poor wrist. But I didn't complain. I can sense that he is angry and I don't know whether it's because he saw me with Siwon or he was already pissed before he sees us. I think it's the latter, so that means I don't have to say sorry, right?

 

He literally threw me inside his car the moment we reached the parking lot. I glared at him for my patience reached it's point. I'm will not tolerate this attitude of his.

 

"Never do that anywhere near me. No. No. Never do that anywhere!" he shouted. Now he has the right to yell at me? I'm so gonna punch his beautiful face!

 

"Donghae, do I have to remind you that we're not a real couple?  Whatever happened the other day, never actually happened. Don't act as if you own me mister! Because I will never be yours." I said then jumps out of his car. I heard him calling after me but I didn't look back to him.

 

As soon as I'm away from him, I sit on one of the bench on the field to rest.

 

I closed my eyes and I felt something aside from the fluttering of my heart. Something I think I should ignore or it will ruin everything.

 

Something I thought my cold heart will never feel again.

 

-------

 

[Soooo, I'm sorry for my once a month update. I'm really busy, plus I have other accounts with story to manage. Please do forgive me. :)) And, I know I doing rated scenes but this ones just an almost rated scene so I think I survived writing it, hehehe. Also, no fight scenes for now. Tell me what you think by leaving a comment. Just so you know it's my happiness reading your comments. :))

 

And thank you for those who've just subscribed, I hope you enjoy my story. :))

 

Much love,

D.

 

Ps. What do you think is that something Jessica is feeling now?]