Chapter 2 : Hot New Guy

My Almost Love Story

First of all, thank you to everyone who subscribed in this story, I appreciated it much. Hope you guys enjoy reading as much as I enjoyed writing this. :P and please do leave a comment.

-----------

 

--CHAPTER 2 : HOT NEW GUY--

 

"Have you heard?" Tiffany asked me while munching her lunch.

 

"the what?" I answered, lifelessly.

 

"we will be having a new student in here. And according to what I've heard, so far..  He's a hottie. He can actually put some Korean pop stars to shame!" she excitedly told me.

 

As much as I want to giggle and chat with her, I plainly just can't.

 

"ah.. Ow-kay.."

 

"What? You're not even interested?" she said knocking her fist on the table.

 

"should I be?"

 

"Of course! That's the right thing to do! Oh my gosh, I really can't believe this is happening! First, you undeniably became a scary monster, then you don't talk a lot like before, and now you're not interested in boys. Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh" She's now hyperventilating.

 

I let out a sigh before answering her or rather stop her from ranting.

 

"I just----"

 

"No." she cut me off "don't explain, I can totally understand your loss. I also love Hero.. Uhm, as a friend. But you don't have to change your ways, you'll only suffer.."

 

"You don't understand anything. Snap out of it. Besides, you have to accept the new me, whether you like it or not." I hissed, then left her in the cafeteria.

 

I'm kind of guilty for what just happened, I did not intend to be angry, it's just nobody can really understand. And making everyone believe that Hero died because of an accident, only made my situation even more difficult to understand.

 

Tiffany has been my best friend since forever. She can actually tell that I have a problem before I figure it out.  Only she can crack low blow jokes, without me getting angry. She know all my secrets, and she kept it like she doesn't knew at all. God knows how much I love that girl. But I just can't drag her to a situation like this, I can't afford another love of my life to be gone.

 

I hope this will end soon. I want to live a normal life again.

 

"It's a surprise you're here.."

 

I turned to see who have just spoken to me, but I'm more surprised to see him.

 

"So I figure, you're the hot new student eh?"

 

"Hot new student? So you think I'm hot?" he said wiggling his brows.

 

"Don't flatter yourself too much.. I  just heard it somewhere.." I said waving my hands so that he'll dismiss the idea of him being hot. It might infiltrate his, I think, already swelling ego.

 

"oh I see.. Then everyone here thinks I'm hot? This is going to be fun.." he said nodding his head.

 

"You know, it's not so nice seeing you here, I gotta go. Bye." but before I'll be able to leave, he put his arms across my shoulders.

 

"You're not going to help me find my designated classroom, are you?"

 

"No… If you think I already forgot what you did the other day, then screw you." I hissed while trying to get him off of me.

 

"Don't tell me that's your first kiss?"

 

"No, of course not!"

 

"Tsk, so you have a boyfriend?"

 

We just stared at each other for a moment. His bruises are now gone, and I can now clearly see his beautiful face.

 

"Yes, I have a boyfriend, so if you may now excuse me, I'll be heading off to my class. I don't wanna be late for some unimportant matter.." I said as soon as I realized I was checking him out.

 

"no. no. no. wait. Show me around the campus first…!" he said loudly, that everyone on that floor eyed us.

 

Then I heard someone said something like I'm so lucky I'll get to tour the new student, while the others are gushing on how HOT this new student is.

 

"Fine!" I said in defeat.

 

"That's my girl.." he said happily.

 

"I. Am. Not. Your. Girl." I said trying hard not to yell. "You know, you seemed to be a better person when you're injured."

 

He laughed heartily. "I was just being nice to the person who saved me, thinking I won't meet her again. But this world appeared smaller than I thought, so here, we met again. I guess there's no need for me to act all nice when in fact I wasn't, right? However, let me make it up to you first."

 

I stared at him blankly. How can this guy be so handsome when he's being cocky?

 

But no, please don't let me be stuck with this guy.

 

"So yeah, before we forget. Here's my schedule.. Mind guiding me to my classes?" he asked with puppy eyes. Omo! He's cute!

 

I mentally slapped my self for my sudden fan-girling mode. The voice inside me saysJessica, think of Hero.

 

"So were you aware that the owner this university is the leader of the notorious Warhead?" he said as he handed me his schedule sheet.

 

"Hmm. You're speaking like Wrath isn't as notorious.." I commented before really answering his question. "But, no.. I don't know."

 

"Now you know." he said and laughed.

 

As I had the chance to take a look at his schedule sheet. I noticed his name first, it sounds pretty familiar or it's just because he already mentioned his name to me.

 

"So, Lee Donghae ah?" I asked him.

 

"Yes, Jung Jessica..." He said.

 

"Omo! you know my name?" i asked, startled.

 

"Name plate.." he said pointing at the gold plated pin on my blouse.

 

"Oh, yeah, right.." i said, reading his schedule.

 

WHAT THE FUDGE? we have the same schedule! This is one hell of a sem.