Chapter 1 : Like The First Kiss

My Almost Love Story

--CHAPTER 1: LIKE THE FIRST KISS--

 

Easy for a good girl to go bad

And once we gone, gone

There's belief, we've gone forever

 

I closed my eyes for a moment before taking off of my brand new Ferrari 458 Spider or as I call her Spidy. I'm pretty sure I caught the attention of my school mates, especially boys, having a car like this.

 

"SIIICAAA!" I looked around only to see my best friend Tiffany running towards me, screaming my name. =_=

 

"bogoshipeo! I thought you committed suicide. HAHAHAHAH."

 

I gave her a flat look that shut her up.

 

"Don't you ever say that again. understand?"

 

She nods.

 

*sigh*

 

"Eh, uhm.. Why are you here? i-I mean, the professors have already kicked you out of their lists." she said not looking at me.

 

"."

 

Tiffany was probably shocked when she heard me curse. It was never my nature to cuss, until the day I turned 18.

 

"ah. Uh. Maybe you could give letters to our professor! I'm sure they'll accept you, it's their loss if they don't anyway."

 

"no need.."

 

I felt my blood boil as I hear students gossip about me, I can almost hear them say I've gone crazy. I usually don't mind low life people who spends more time talking about other's life, but now, I feel like snapping their heads off their neck.

 

I gave them all a sharp look and said "If you don't stop gossiping about me, I'm telling you, you'll regret studying here.."

 

I can see the fear in their eyes. That made me smile. I love the feeling of being feared.

 

"Everybody.. From this day, I don't to hear you say anything against me. I don't want to hear you gossip about me. If you have anything to say, tell me. Go against me, and you're so dead." I said out loud so that everybody can hear me.

 

I was away from that crowd when I noticed I'm walking alone. I looked back to see Tiffany, still on her spot, staring blankly at me.

 

"Fany!"

 

She was astounded when I called her out.

 

Tsk.

 

 

"Almost 3 months of not attending classes Ms. Jung, do you think we will accept you anymore?" Mr. Shin asked me.

 

"Yes." I grinned.

 

He laughed.

 

"You'll accept me or.." I took my gun out of my bag and pulled the trigger. "You want me to expose your secret.." I told him.

 

Mr. Shin is my professor in major subjects, and also our college dean.

 

Not just that, he's also a member of Bomb.

 

"you're a…"

 

I finished what he's about to say with showing him the tattoo on my left hand, the sign of Chaos.

 

He just stared at me for a moment and then turned his attention to his wrist watch.

 

"Ms. Jung, it's almost time, go back to your class so you can cope up with the lessons."

 

Chaos and Bomb. Two of the most notorious gang  here in South Korea, with a bond like brothers.

 

"Komawo Shin." I said then left.

 

I looked at my tattoo, that symbolizes my involvement in Chaos. But it's not just your usual 'member's' tattoo, because mine's the sign of being the heiress of Chaos.

 

"Omo! Sica, you have a tattoo?" Fany exclaimed, out of nowhere. Good thing I had training, I'm not as jumpy as the usual.

 

"Fany, can you please stop being so loud?"

 

She, again, stopped walking.

 

"Wae? We used to do that right? You were just as loud before! You're not Jessica. You're not my friend." she said with tears prompting to fall.


I was about to say something when my phone started to ring. I immediately hit the answer button but didn't said any.

 

"Boss… we need you here now.."

 

"a'ryt." And with that, I ended the call and walks toward the school exit.

 

"Where are you going?!" shouted Tiffany.

 

"House! I'll call you later! Bye!"

 

I can't really say to her the truth, because I don't want anyone to be in danger, again.

 

I headed to Khaos House, the night club we obviously owned.

 

I was almost there when I noticed a bunch of men in front of the club. There were ten of them, I'm sure Chaos members, and they are pointing their guns to a guy. Agony washed over me as I witness this familiar situation.

 

I heard them pulled the trigger.

 

The guy reminded me much of Hero…

 

"Stop that!" I commanded as I walk closer to them.

 

They all dropped their arms.

 

"But.. He's a member of Wrath" I glanced at the guy as Jong Hyun said that.

 

He doesn't look like a member of a gang, with his angelic face. Looks can really be deceiving.

 

Wrath is also one of four notorious gangs besides Chaos, Bomb and Warhead. Unlike Bomb, Wrath isn't in good terms with Chaos.

 

"Why are you here?" I asked him.

 

He's not answering, thus he just stared.

 

I wasn't really a pro when it comes to this kind of things. I'm just new in this kind of life so I still have the tendency to show sympathy.

 

"Leave us." I commanded my people.

 

"No way. He'll kill you." said Kyu Hyun. He and Jong Hyun are my sidekick.

 

"He will never kill me. So if you may, do leave us. I'll just call you when needed."

 

These people do really care for me, that made me smile. Before leaving us, they gave me one last look of concern.

 

"Why are you here?" I asked him again as soon as the my gang is nowhere in sight. I let out a sigh when he still didn't answer. "Can you walk?"

 

"I'm not disabled." finally he said.

 

I pushed him towards the entrance of Khaos. I didn't bring him in the basement though, because, that's our hideout. And no matter what, he's still a member of opposing gang, I still need to be careful.

 

"You shouldn’t be trusting people that easy.." he said while sitting on the sofa in a VIP room in this club.

 

"I'm pretty confident you'll not hurt me. Will you?" I said then left the room without waiting him to answer. I took my emergency kit from my car.

 

When I got back, he's lying on the sofa with his eyes closed. What a pleasant sight.

 

"What's your name?" I asked him as I sit next to him.

 

"Donghae." he answered, still with his eyes closed.

 

"Does it hurt?" I asked regarding his bruises.

 

"Ani."

 

"Chi~ then stand up and clean your wounds." I sounded like a mother scolding her son, because really, I don't know how to do such.

 

He chuckled a little then sit up.

 

"Komawo.." He said while treating his bruises. "But still you shouldn't trust anyone, easily, especially I'm a member of Wrath, and you're their boss."

 

"You looked harmless" I said, shrugging.

 

"Looks can be deceiving." he said.

 

"That's what I exactly thought!"

 

He laughed.

 

"So, why are you in Wrath?"

 

"I was born to be in Wrath." he said, then smiled.

 

"you want, I'll adopt you here in Chaos? I'll take care of you." I told him. But then I realized, I sounded like I like him. Though I ignored my own comment because I like him, as a person though, not anything more.

 

"Is that your way of recruiting?" he said, sounding amused.

 

Way? What does he mean?

 

"Flirting. That's your way to recruit."

 

"No way!" I shrieked. There's no way I'll flirt any other man, because there's only one man in my life, and tat's Hero.

 

He again, chuckled. "As you said.. But really, no thanks, that's my answer."

 

I frowned. I'm pretty sure he can be our gang's asset, he's brave.

 

"Tsk."

 

That's the only thing I heard from him, though he muttered more under his breath. And I was surprised in what he did next.

 

I was breathless that very moment he touched my lips with his. I never expected him to do that. My eyes voluntarily shut, and pictures of Hero and me, sharing our first kiss, instantly showed up.

 

I pushed him away with a slight force. He too was startled with what he did, (or mine). He stood up and headed to the door. Before he left, he said something.

 

 

 

"Sorry, I can't be in your gang."