Healing

Night shift


"How did you know where to find me?" Kyuhyun asked Seohyun with a sour voice.

 "Awww aren't you glad to see me Kyu? You didn't answer my messages, didn't picked up my calls, I didn't even know where you are until I saw the stabbing scene. How could you didn't even informed your girlfriend where and how you are?" Seohyun nagged at him, while trying to hold his hand. Kyuhyun withdrew his hand before Seohyun managed to grab it.

Sungmin felt uneasy and put down the bowl and wanted to excuse himself.

"Where are you going? " Kyuhyun stopped him.

"Ermm Dr Cho, I leave the two of you first, I will come back later" Sungmin said, closing the lid of the bowl.

"No, stay here" Kyuhyun insisted. 

"Dr Cho...." 

"I want to eat, so stay here and feed me" 

"Kyu, I can feed you" Seohyun volunteered. 

Kyuhyun ignored Seohyun and gave his full attention to Sungmin, who opened up the lid again and scooped a spoonful of rice to feed Kyuhyun. 

"Kyuhyun! Stopped ignoring me!!" Seohyun scolded Kyuhyun and started to get angry. "I'm your giflfriend!!" 

"I beg your pardon? Since when? And for your information, I already had somebody else and I really love that person very much" Kyuhyun said and turned to Sungmin. Sungmin scooped another spoonful of rice and gave a facial warning to Kyuhyun not to tell her about them.

"What? Who is she? How could you? I told you that I like you years ago" Seohyun nagged like a spoilt brat. 

"And I've been telling you that I'm not interested. Period. Didn't it sinked into your head? Go home Seohyun, you are not needed here". 

"I'm going to complain to your mother! You are so evil, Kyu" Seohyun grabbed her bag and walked off, stomping her feet unhappily. 

The room suddenly became quiet. Kyuhyun was angry and Sungmin was at a loss on what to say. 

"Kyu, I don't want to be the cause of other people's unhappiness, and I don't want to intrude into your past life, but you shouldn't be rude to her. Seemed like she really likes you". 

Kyuhyun turned his head and stared at Sungmin. Sungmin knew he had to stop, so to make things lighter, he bent forward and kissed Kyuhyun! He smile sweetly "Sorry, don't be angry anymore, ok. Relax and eat up.." 

Kyuhyun let out a heavy breath and smile. How could he stay angry if Sungmin was so cute! He pulled Sungmin so that he could hugged him properly. Yes he loved this man! 

"I don't love her, Min, coz the person I like and love, is you. There's no other person and I don't care if she complained to my mother. It's my life and not for her or omma to decide. And, you promised that you won't leave me...". 

"Yes, I won't leave you, but... "

"No buts..."

"Ok, ok, let's finish your food, and then you can take your medicines. You need to rest and sleep!" Sungmin started scooping the rice again. 

"Yes doctor" Kyuhyun pulled a straight face, making Sungmin laughed. 

Kyuhyun was allowed to be discharged 2 weeks later, and given another 2 weeks for medical leave. Dr Park orders were for Kyuhyun not to start work immediately and to be fully rest at home. 

That morning when Kyuhyun was about to be discharged, Sungmin helped him to clean his room and packed his personal stuff, and then he left Kyuhyun to go to the pharmacy to pickup his medications and to brought it back to Kyuhyun's ward. Kyuhyun wasn't at the ward though, so Sungmin entered to put the meds on the bed and wondered whether he was in the toilet. He opened the toilet door and stepped in, and Kyuhyun was there, fully , with his glorious member, all at Sungmin's full view! 

"Ohmygod, I'm so sorry" Sungmin closed his mouth and withdrew quickly by stepping out of the toilet. 

"Sungmin, wait! Come in! Help me to bandage my wound!" 

"Errr, do you want to wear something first???" Sungmin said from outside the door. He was trying to breathe properly after seeing Kyuhyun's beautiful body and that..... that.... glorious.... member.....

"Just come in!" Kyuhyun said again. 

Sungmin slowly opened the door again, and walked in, but tried very hard not to look at Kyuhyun's... ahemm ahemm.. down there. He became shy seeing Kyuhyun body with his own eyes. Not that he didn't see his body before, he even wiped his whole body, but that was when Kyuhyun was in a coma. But standing like this, fully , was somehow, different! 

Understanding Sungmin's uneasiness, Kyuhyun teased "Why are you so shy?? You will see more of it next time". 

"Tskkkkkk......" Sungmin jokingly punched Kyuhyun's arm, making Kyuhyun's burst out laughing. Sungmin took the bandage from Kyuhyun's hand, applied some oilment around the wound and carefully but expertly bandaged Kyuhyun's wound around his upper body. He was happy that Kyuhyun's stabbed wound was recovering well and his ribs weren't painful anymore when Kyuhyun laughed. 

Kyuhyun pulled Sungmin into a hugged and said "My body is yours you know, including my friend down there". 

Sungmin could feel Kyuhyun's member pressing against his, but they are still in Kyuhyun's ward, so he threw all thoughts out and concentrate on getting Kyuhyun ready to be discharge from the hospital. Kyuhyun smile, pecked his lips briefly, and let Sungmin go, and got ready himself, so that they could get going. 

Sungmin had proposed for Kyuhyun to stay at his apartment during his medical leave, so that Kyuhyun has proper meals and rest, though Kyuhyun initially objected. But he gave in, knowing that it was the best way to spend time with Sungmin, especially appreciating Sungmin's effort because he had arranged to switch his shift to mornings so that he would be home in the evenings and nights to look after Kyuhyun. 

Though Sungmin's apartment was so much smaller that his, Kyuhyun didn't complain as Sungmin's home felt comfortable and homely. He loved it and easily felt at home. Just now after his discharged from Sapphire Hospital, they had stopped by his apartment at Tanbang-Dong to get his clothings and toiletries (plus his couple mug which Sungmin has the other mug), then they went to Megabox Daejeon, for lunch, and to Homeplus supermarket to get some groceries, before heading to Sungmin's apartment near Hannam Bridge. 

Sungmin put Kyuhyun's personal things in his master bedroom and started moving his own personal things out to his guestroom. 

"What are you doing?" Kyuhyun said, after seeing Sungmin moving his things. 

"I let you use the master bedroom. I can use the guest bedroom".

"No, put back your things". 

"Kyu, how can I let you use the guest room. It's too small for you". 

"We share your master bedroom. What's wrong with it?" 

"What? It's a queen size bed, not 2 single beds" 

"So? We sleep together..." 

Sungmin's heartbeat nearly reached rock high!  Kyuhyun wanted to sleep with him? On the same bed? How could he ever sleep knowing that his dearest Dr Cho is next to him.. ? He stared at Kyuhyun  not knowing how to answer him..