III.

Page À Vu [Eng.]
Seungkwan visited the library every day since its opening, using it as a escape from reality. He was someone who felt overwhelmed by everything. His surroundings, his responsibilities, people around him... everything consumed him and he didn't know how to get rid of that.

 

That's why that place became his safe place. There he feels at ease, he feels at home. Nobody there cares which book he'd pick or what he'd do. Seungkwan feels free when people forget about him.

 

He visited to the library so often than, at some point, he memorized exactly the place of some books. So Mingyu and Wonwoo had to rearrange them every now and then.

 

Other reason why he visited the library was saved for himself. He was to ashamed of saying it out loud. People usually make up an image of anything based on descriptions we read. Seungkwan doesn't even remember the title of that book, but he remembers the character his mind shaped. Since the library opened, he had been looking for them in every book he could. He was in love with a fictional character and he was trying his best to find him, although he won't admit it.

 

He didn't believe he could actually found them, but he didn't lose faith. But he never imagined seeing them not inside a book but at the library's lobby, looking jaw-dropped around the place. One year and a half after the doors first opened and after one year and a half of search, that character found Seungkwan.