XVI.

Page À Vu [Eng.]

 

-Go on, Seungkwan. Don't be a fool and tell him already. Your face shows how deep you're into him.

 

Or he was that obvious or Wonwoo knew him way too much. That's why they where there, with a cup of coffee in their hands, discussing whether the younger should confess already.

 

-But... what if he says no? What would I do? Jump off a cliff?

 

-I sometimes forget how overdramatic you can be -Wonwoo put his hand on his temple, pressing against the upcoming headache.- I'm telling you this because I also see in him what I see in you. You can't be more obvious yet dense to each other. I don't know if you can't see it or if you don't want to see it -after sipping his coffee, he kept talking.- First of all: he won't say no, we all know. Second: Do you lost something for trying it? Of course not! You only win; if he says no, you and I know he's the type of person who won't make you feel awkward after that, if he says yes, you get yourself a boyfriend -he smiled.

 

He was right, who was he trying to fool? He'd rather an "oops..." than a "what if...?" for the rest of his life. He won't lose anything for taking the risk. So after finishing his coffee and leaving him a note for Vernon, he thanked Wonwoo for their chat and walked away. He always had the best advices.

 

-Let me see -Mingyu said, taking the piece of paper from Wonwoo's hands. He came right before Seungkwan walked away. It wasn't like Mingyu had trying to eavesdrop their conversation, but Seungkwan talked a bit to loud for the silence inside the library.

 

-Are you serious? -Wonwoo raised an eyebrow, seeing him drawing a heart at the top of the paper.

 

-Why not? It looks prettier this way -the older shook his head, laughing. As tall as he was, Mingyu was still a kid.

 

Some minutes later, Vernon entered and, after reading the note, he ran to where Seungkwan was waiting for him. Mingyu and Wonwoo looked at him, thinking about the story that was about to start between the younger ones. They couldn't help but recall themselves from months ago.