XV.

Page À Vu [Eng.]

 

Somedays passed by. Seungkwan was scared their relationship would become cold or awkward, but it became the opposite. Although they didn't talked about that kiss and acting as if nothing happened, they became even closer.

 

They kept playing that game of visiting Avery book they could and even more. They didn't need to do it just to ask questions to the other. They just wanted to. They wanted to spend time together, although they didn't admit it.

 

-We should try a fairy tale. You know, the traditional story about prices and princesses... -Seungkwan gave him a weird look, so Vernon kept talking.- Of all the books we've been in, we've never found one of those. It could be fun.

 

-I didn't knew treating me like a prince was because you were into it -Seungkwan joked, walking away.- Follow me, I thing I know were they are.

 

After they transported to on of the books Seungkwan pointed, they found themselves facing Anastasia. But not the one from the children tale. Neither the princess from the actual Russian history.

 

-I sometimes forget this is considered literature -they were in a room full of items of uncertain use.- So you said you know where they were... -Vernon's gaze was mocking him.- You have a weird idea of what fairy tales are.

 

-Vernon, let's get out of here, please -his cheeks quickly have turned red.- Mingyu and Wonwoo may have changed the distribution of the books again. I promise I thought it was an actual tale. Sorry. My bad. Let's go.

 

-Hey, don't worry at all -Vernon smiled, calming Seungkwan down- it's no big deal. Now we have a new memory for the future -he took his hand to caress the back of it.

 

Vernon was able to completely change his mood. He could make his hear race as easily as he could calm him. He could make him feel so much by doing so little that Seungkwan loved spending every minute next to him.

 

-Who know? Maybe we can enjoy ourselves for a while -and there he goes, making Seungkwan nervous again. He let go of his hand to go around the room, looking at the objects there.

 

-Don't you dare touching anything of that, for god's sake. We don't know where it has been.

 

-You know it isn't real -even so he didn't take the risk of touching.- Besides... you haven't rejected trying it.

 

-You idiot... -Seungkwan covered his face with his hands, completely embarrassed.

 

They got out right before they could see something they didn't want to see.

 

----------------------------

A/N:

-Anastasia - A. L. Singer and DePew (adaptation from 20th Century Fox movie)

-Anastasia: The Lost Princess - James Blair Lovell

-Fifty Shades of Grey - E. L. James