II.

Page À Vu [Eng.]

Seungkwan felt sickening. He was totally bewildered looking around. There wasn't a single trail of Wonwoo nor his house, just to men speechifying to an invisible crowd. What was all of this about?

 

He then ran to the men, asking what was that place. He shook his hand in front of their faces but they remained unfazed. They kept reciting "The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of class struggles..." Seungkwan couldn't understand anything, it all seemed like a sick joke.

 

He turned back to find Wonwoo facing him. Before Seungkwan could speak, Wonwoo took his hand and they appeared back in the room they were some minutes before.

 

-Before you say something: this is what I was talking about. Do you remember Mingyu, the boy I introduced you some weeks ago? We've done the unseen. From now on we can get inside books. Isn't it awesome?

 

Thereafter everything went off. After Seungkwan relaxed a bit, Wonwoo explained everything. The younger suggested to do something big with it.

 

That's how some months later, they opened the world's most famous library.

 

-------------------------

A/N:

-The Communist Manifesto - Karl Marx & Friedrich Engels