XIV.

Page À Vu [Eng.]

 

Vernon asked if they could die inside a book. A basic question, but a question Seungkwan never asked. He didn't care. Whatever happened would seem cool. Until them. He didn't care genuinely for anything until a pair of lost eyes met his.

 

And now those eyes were lost in the middle of the Arena.

 

This can't be happening, Seungkwan thought. It's a sick joke, for sure. His first reaction was to take Vernon's hand to get out of there, but they couldn't.

 

No, no, no, no, no... please, the book has to still be open. Please. He begged while running out of danger, dragging along the boy who had dragged him around the library before. He didn't know if they could die inside a story, but he knew they couldn't get out as long as the book was closed. He didn't know if the characters could damage them, but he knew he didn't want to stay to check it.

 

-WATCH OUT! -and a second later he was trapped under Vernon's body. He wouldn't mind dying this way.

 

Maybe because of their hormones. Maybe because of fear of a "what if...?" later. Maybe because of the adrenaline at the moment. Or maybe because they couldn't hold it back anymore. But what they knew for sure was that there was no distance between their lips anymore but, still, it seemed too much.

 

------------------------

A/N:

-The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins.