B.A.P - BangHim pt 2

K-Pop One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wine About It pt 2

Yongguk x Himchan

Fluff

*third pov*

    Himchan groaned as he pulled himself out of Daehyun’s arm the next morning, stumbling to his bathroom. His fingers fumbled to open the pill bottle as he glared at his reflection through swollen red eyes.

    He knew he needed to stop crying over his ex, but he couldn’t help it. Not after polishing off the bottle of wine he had purchased at the store Yongguk worked at.

    Yongguk.

    He gulped down the pills, willing his mind to forget about the mysterious man with the deep whale voice and striped shirt. Himchan let out a groan at the pounding in his skull as he made his way to the kitchen. He managed to swallow down eggs and toast that Youngjae, Daehyun’s boyfriend, and their roommate, had made for him, before dragging himself into the shower.

    He had just managed to turn on the shower when Daehyun walked in and handed Himchan his phone. “Make it stop,” Daehyun grumbled, the device buzzing constantly.

    “Thanks, Dae,” he grunted and swiped his thumb over the screen to shut off his alarm and obnoxious ex-boyfriend trying to call him. He stopped when he saw a new text from a contact he had never seen before.

    💕🐯 Gguk 🐯💕

    Hey Himchan ヽ(^◇^*)/  just wanted to make sure you got home okay. Have a good night! (^ー^)

    (sent at 2:31 AM)

    Good morning! (◠‿◠✿) I hope you aren’t waking up with a bad hangover (¤﹏¤) take it easy today!

    (send at 10:57 AM)

    Haven’t heard from you yet, hopefully, you’re still alive lol just reminding you of our date tonight. .=^.^= I’ll pick you up at 5. Dress semi-formal ;)

    (sent at 2:28 PM)

    

    “ing hell, he’s so cute,” he grumbled, sending a quick; “I’ll see you then ;)” before jumping in the shower, all thoughts dissipating as the hot water loosened his tense muscles.

    He slowly worked his way through washing his hair and body, slowly moving through toweling off and slipping on a pair of boxers.

    “Hey, DaeJae? Can either of you help me pick out an outfit for tonight?” Himchan asked, walking down in just his boxers. He looked up at the sound of a camera shutter, glaring at Daehyun who quickly locked his phone and sipped his tea.

    “Yeah, I can help you. Dae has to clean the kitchen,” Youngjae replied, sitting next to Daehyun to eat. “What time is he getting you?” Himchan checked the time. “Uh, 5. The thing starts at 7 but it takes a bit to drive there I guess.”

    Youngjae looked at the clock above the fridge and almost choked on his coffee. “Five?? We need to get you ready now let’s go!” He shoveled the rest of his breakfast in his mouth and grabbed his wrist, dragging him back upstairs.

    Himchan sighed, and let Youngjae paint his face and fix up his hair before rummaging through all of their closets, pulling out the best outfit for Himchan to wear.

    Two hours later, Youngjae took a seat on Himchan’s bed and sighed happily. “You look so good. If I didn’t know Daehyun, damn, I’d tell you to ditch Yongguk and go out with me,” he giggled, earning a hard slap on the chest from Daehyun.

    Himchan let out a breath and wiped his sweaty palms on his skin-tight, ripped black jeans. “Thanks, Jae. He should-” He was cut off by the doorbell ringing, and a buzz as his phone vibrated.

    “That must be Prince Charming!” Youngjae shouted, bouncing down the stairs with Daehyun right behind him. Himchan groaned and grabbed his house keys, phone and wallet, pocketing them all as he slowly made his way downstairs.

    Three voices floated from the front door as Himchan walked over. He froze when he reached Daehyun and Youngjae, with Yongguk standing in the doorway. He was wearing a white button down with the sleeves rolled to his elbow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter